Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Hoda Kotb, a beloved mainstay of NBC News' "TODAY" for nearly two decades, announced on Thursday that she will step down from the network's flagship morning show early next year.

She said she made the decision after turning 60 in August. "I realized that it was time for me to turn the page at 60, and to try something new," she said, fighting back tears and surrounded by her fellow hosts.

Kotb has co-anchored “TODAY” with Savannah Guthrie since early 2018. They were the show’s first all-female anchor team.

Guthrie, visibly emotional, said the “TODAY” team doesn’t “want to imagine this place without you.” Guthrie praised Kotb for her “guts” and said she is exiting at "the top of [her] game."...

It's a sensible decision, JMO. There's a significant age gap between her and her children, so it seems best to spend more time with them in their childhood years. It sounds like the management at NBC probably has something else in mind for her that will free up more of her time.

I'll miss her but I completely understand. She has always struck me as the sweetest lady.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo
Back