HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone know where John Bittrolff's upstate New York cabin is located?

Anyone know where John Bittrolff's upstate New York cabin is located?
I could not find him owning a second residence in upstate NY. However he could have rented a cabin during hunting season. It probably would have been the the Catskill area. If he was a bigger Hunter in the Adirondacks.

Lisk is a trickster. He enjoys getting certain women to trust. Probably comes across as easy to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Lisk probably comes across as easy to deal with, soft spoken, and then wham the truth comes out. He is a demon hunting his prey which happens to be human women. He is no honorable hunter. There is no honor. He a is vacant psychopath.

I didnt want to create another thread but I have to ask.....

What is everyones feeling on his current activity? We know that it is highly unlikely he stopped. Based on the dates of the GB4 going missing he has a very high frequency of killing. This has bothered me for a long time. If he is free and alive then he almost certainly has many more victims we do not yet know about.

Did he simply move his dumping grounds? Is he, in fact, mobile? Did he move away? I know we cannot answer this for sure but it bothers me to think he is most likely still at it and we have no idea.

What is everyones feeling on his current activity? We know that it is highly unlikely he stopped. Based on the dates of the GB4 going missing he has a very high frequency of killing. This has bothered me for a long time. If he is free and alive then he almost certainly has many more victims we do not yet know about.

Did he simply move his dumping grounds? Is he, in fact, mobile? Did he move away? I know we cannot answer this for sure but it bothers me to think he is most likely still at it and we have no idea.
It bothers me too. I feel that he or they are trying to stop themselves because law enforcement got too close. I think that when and if the truth comes out about who the liskers are it is going to be so shocking that it will curl everyone's hair. Just my opinion.

It bothers me too. I feel that he or they are trying to stop themselves because law enforcement got too close. I think that when and if the truth comes out about who the liskers are it is going to be so shocking that it will curl everyone's hair. Just my opinion.

I dont know what I think about this. I mean...he was arrogant enough that he felt safe calling her little sister so many times. It seems to me that this killer would taunt. That is part of what bothers me. Theres no more taunting. Theres no more communication. There arent any more bodies turning up. It doesnt seem like his style.

I havent heard of any other current similar killings anywhere else in the country so it doesnt seem like he moved. And with the GB4.....man......such frequency. Even assuming it was only them I find it so highly unlikely that he sprees like that and is then able to control himself for years. This guy was just on such a rampage. Which really makes me feel like theres a lot more bodies out there somewhere on long island. Or maybe he moved his dumping ground to jersey. Or upstate. Theres sooooo much land upstate that is out of the way, wooded, and would just make it so hard to find. I think that is why I ask the question. I think that he is still at it and simply moved his dump site. And that really disturbs me.

I dont know what I think about this. I mean...he was arrogant enough that he felt safe calling her little sister so many times. It seems to me that this killer would taunt. That is part of what bothers me. Theres no more taunting. Theres no more communication. There arent any more bodies turning up. It doesnt seem like his style.

I havent heard of any other current similar killings anywhere else in the country so it doesnt seem like he moved. And with the GB4.....man......such frequency. Even assuming it was only them I find it so highly unlikely that he sprees like that and is then able to control himself for years. This guy was just on such a rampage. Which really makes me feel like theres a lot more bodies out there somewhere on long island. Or maybe he moved his dumping ground to jersey. Or upstate. Theres sooooo much land upstate that is out of the way, wooded, and would just make it so hard to find. I think that is why I ask the question. I think that he is still at it and simply moved his dump site. And that really disturbs me.
Perhaps or he is dead or he left the country and doing it in a place we would not hear about it.

Perhaps or he is dead or he left the country and doing it in a place we would not hear about it.

I hope he's dead.

I have trouble thinking he left the country. I mean, part of his M.O. is that he is familiar with his surroundings. It seems like he would be uncomfortable going somewhere else he didnt know. Then again, there's a lot of money on Long Island, so if he is affluent, maybe he has spent a lot of time abroad and has other places he knows well.

I think that what this case has really brought home for me that I never fully realized is how easy it is to hide a body. Not just ONE body, but at least 4 and possibly.....who knows? In a place not far from one of the largest cities on earth, a place with wealthy residents, beside well-traveled areas, it just boggles the mind.

I hope he's dead.

I have trouble thinking he left the country. I mean, part of his M.O. is that he is familiar with his surroundings. It seems like he would be uncomfortable going somewhere else he didnt know. Then again, there's a lot of money on Long Island, so if he is affluent, maybe he has spent a lot of time abroad and has other places he knows well.

I think that what this case has really brought home for me that I never fully realized is how easy it is to hide a body. Not just ONE body, but at least 4 and possibly.....who knows? In a place not far from one of the largest cities on earth, a place with wealthy residents, beside well-traveled areas, it just boggles the mind.
This case sends shivers down my spine.

It was mentioned here a while ago by Leanne of all people again, however what is everyone's thoughts on the link between the New Bedford Highway Killings and GB4? I know there was a suspect who committed suicide in the former, but it wouldn't be the first time LE tried to pin tails on convenient donkeys.

It was mentioned here a while ago by Leanne of all people again, however what is everyone's thoughts on the link between the New Bedford Highway Killings and GB4? I know there was a suspect who committed suicide in the former, but it wouldn't be the first time LE tried to pin tails on convenient donkeys.

I have also seen blogs try to link the Route 8 killings in Waterbury, CT to the New Bedford Highway Killings. New Bedford killings were from April 1988 through September 1988, the Route 8 killings start in October 1988 through 2004 & G4 start in 2006. One common denominator that I found between the 3 locations is a close proximity to a Coast Guard station. Coast Guard stations can be found at New Bedford MA, New Haven CT & Jones Beach NY. If it is found that these 3 serial killings are related, maybe a look at Coast Guard transfers to those 3 locations should be looked at.

The fact that Govan killed Brazel & Sharabia Thomas means he killed a male and female, dismembered the male and spread remains and dumped Thomas in a laundry sack. He could definitely be the "Manorville butcher" or the Long Island Serial Killer. I'm sure he killed the Bristol & Lott woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps
Back