HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They weren't equally spaced apart.

Furthest west was Amber and to her right, .16 miles away was Melissa. To the right of Melissa was maureen, .05 miles away. To her right was Megan, who was .07 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read somewhere that they were so thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The 3 furthest east were within 600 ft of one another, give or take.

I don't like to get into typologies because I always believe there are deviations, but a disorganized killer would dump the bodies around his home or even on his property. This was a fairly organized killer. He was familiar with the area, but didn't live there. That's why I don't think brewer or Hackett murdered anyone- they lived too close. An organized killer, which is what LISK is for the most part, stalks his prey, and dumps them in his own personal graveyard. These were his trophies. He's highly sadistic, probably revisiting the scene, but with good justification for being there should someone notice him. He gets intense psychological gratification from the thought of his power over them, owning them in death, taunting others, and getting away with it. I venture he'd have been bold enough to be in the area during the daytime, with others, knowing they were dumped there.

Its just one of those rumors. Heres another rumor. "Leave your phones behind girls" Another fabrication. Go to youtube Long Island Serial Killer. Upload by gray hughes.

Its just one of those rumors. Heres another rumor. "Leave your phones behind girls" Another fabrication. Go to youtube Long Island Serial Killer. Upload by gray hughes.

I don't think it's a fabrication as much of an observation by those close to the victims. Obviously Melissa took her phone.

I don't think it's a fabrication as much of an observation by those close to the victims. Obviously Melissa took her phone.

Maureen and Melissa had their phones. Lorraine believes Megan had hers. This is based on the calls she received at her job. The caller said he was NYPD. The caller tried to get Lorraine's cell number from her co-workers. NYPD was NEVER on Megan's case. She said the calls continued until the bodies were found. Dave said Amber left without her phone. Maybe. Maybe not.

They weren't equally spaced apart.

Furthest west was Amber and to her right, .16 miles away was Melissa. To the right of Melissa was maureen, .05 miles away. To her right was Megan, who was .07 miles away.

This is why Peter Brendt believes the killer is left handed. Maureen was placed first. Melissa to her left. Megan to Maureens right and than Amber to Melissas left. I dont know if theres anything to that theory?
Is LH a lefty?

Maureen and Melissa had their phones. Lorraine believes Megan had hers. This is based on the calls she received at her job. The caller said he was NYPD. The caller tried to get Lorraine's cell number from her co-workers. NYPD was NEVER on Megan's case. She said the calls continued until the bodies were found. Dave said Amber left without her phone. Maybe. Maybe not.

Amber was using a phone number that was being shared by another girl who was posting online for a date that night. Once Amber had an overnight date, she left the phone behind for other girl to use in case she got a call

Amber was using a phone number that was being shared by another girl who was posting online for a date that night. Once Amber had an overnight date, she left the phone behind for other girl to use in case she got a call
I suppose that could be true. I did not know if we should believe it or not.
The info that Lorraine gave can be found in Megan's or Dark Mind thread. Yes, at first Lorraine did say Megan did not have her phone. Then she admitted that LE did not tell her what was left in the room. I guess she decided to get off the bulls--t train and tell it like she saw it.

The info that Lorraine gave can be found in Megan's or Dark Mind thread. Yes, at first Lorraine did say Megan did not have her phone. Then she admitted that LE did not tell her what was left in the room. I guess she decided to get off the bulls--t train and tell it like she saw it.

That information comes from Amber's sister

Thank you deedee21 for calling Lorraine exactly what she is. Had my eye on her long time.
Found her lieing about this and that for toooooooo long

The 3 furthest east were within 600 ft of one another, give or take.

I don't like to get into typologies because I always believe there are deviations, but a disorganized killer would dump the bodies around his home or even on his property. This was a fairly organized killer. He was familiar with the area, but didn't live there. That's why I don't think brewer or Hackett murdered anyone- they lived too close. An organized killer, which is what LISK is for the most part, stalks his prey, and dumps them in his own personal graveyard. These were his trophies. He's highly sadistic, probably revisiting the scene, but with good justification for being there should someone notice him. He gets intense psychological gratification from the thought of his power over them, owning them in death, taunting others, and getting away with it. I venture he'd have been bold enough to be in the area during the daytime, with others, knowing they were dumped there.

I haven't agreed with everything thing you have said but I think your analysis of the type of Killer LISK is/was is spot on.

Thank you deedee21 for calling Lorraine exactly what she is. Had my eye on her long time.

I did not call Lorraine anything. I think family members realized they had misplaced faith in the SCPD. WERE THEY WRONG? No.

There is audio of a task force senior member admitting that Lorraine Ela was never contacted.

I think in times of high stress, like when your daughter is slaughtered by a serial killer, you tend to get things confused. So she may have told someone, just might not have been the task force, because they don't give a hoot. May have told police in Maine who said they'd tell SCPD, may have told FBI, may have told state police. You just don't know.

ETA: The families are off limits in my opinion unless they are grossly throwing things off. I've had a relative murdered and so many things were said in hindsight that we were wrong about. I can't imagine it being high profile like this.

This is why Peter Brendt believes the killer is left handed. Maureen was placed first. Melissa to her left. Megan to Maureens right and than Amber to Melissas left. I dont know if theres anything to that theory?
Is LH a lefty?

I don't know, to be honest. But I don't really pay too much attention to peter brendt, no offense sir.

Hi everyone! I'm Morgan-a geologist who is really into crime and mysteries. I've spent most of the last 24 hours getting into this case and reading this forum. I also posted this on the geographic profiling thread and forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere, but earlier this evening I read an article elsewhere about the case with satellite imagery of the positions of the ten bodies found near Gilgo Beach. I was immediately struck by the layout of the pattern--it's consistent with the direction of longshore drift. If all the bodies were dumped at the same time, it's not unreasonable to assume a hurricane could've brought them to those very positions. Surely the remains were all tested for evidence of having been in the ocean?

Hi everyone! I'm Morgan-a geologist who is really into crime and mysteries. I've spent most of the last 24 hours getting into this case and reading this forum. I also posted this on the geographic profiling thread and forgive me if this has been discussed elsewhere, but earlier this evening I read an article elsewhere about the case with satellite imagery of the positions of the ten bodies found near Gilgo Beach. I was immediately struck by the layout of the pattern--it's consistent with the direction of longshore drift. If all the bodies were dumped at the same time, it's not unreasonable to assume a hurricane could've brought them to those very positions. Surely the remains were all tested for evidence of having been in the ocean?

Hm I think you may be on to something

Picture, does anyone know where I could get GPS coordinates for location bodies were found? I'd like to map the loactions and do some geospatial analysis with it in GIS. I have a small theory that LISK was somehow related to SG, LISK got scared when cops swarmed to find SG, dumped the bodies in the ocean, and they ended up where they ended up. I can work with the image in the article I read earlier as long as it's fairly accurate.

Picture, does anyone know where I could get GPS coordinates for location bodies were found? I'd like to map the loactions and do some geospatial analysis with it in GIS. I have a small theory that LISK was somehow related to SG, LISK got scared when cops swarmed to find SG, dumped the bodies in the ocean, and they ended up where they ended up. I can work with the image in the article I read earlier as long as it's fairly accurate.
Have you ever heard of or worked with necrosearch? Sounds like what they do. I do believe shannan was a victim. Of lisk and she sure shook things up... bless her.

geologist, welcome to the forum. What your suggesting is not possible. You would understand why if you were familiar with Ocean Pkwy. Also, there were no hurricanes.
Go to youtube upload by gray hughes long island serial killer.

geologist, welcome to the forum. What your suggesting is not possible. You would understand why if you were familiar with Ocean Pkwy. Also, there were no hurricanes.
Go to youtube upload by gray hughes long island serial killer.

Agree

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back