Nate_Bro

Reaction score
Family name HALLEGRAEFF
Forename THOMAS EMILE
Gender Male
Date of birth 18/01/1942 (77 years old)
Place of birth Bandung, Indonesia
Nationality Netherlands
Date of disappearance 10/05/1974(When 32 years old)
Distinguishing marks and characteristics White skin color; He wore glasses; Bad teeth; He had two different shoe sizes: size 41 and size 42. Not know what foot had what size Folding foot, not know left of right
Physical description
Height 1.82 metres
Colour of hair Black

Interpol profile: View Yellow Notices

Does anyone think this might be the same ear and nose? also consider the different angles. And would bushy eyebrows like that shrink with age? I ask because there was a homeless man found in the UK nearly 20 years later who went by the name Tom and this man is Thomas.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 10
I can find nothing in newspapers or at the Dutch police missing persons about Thomas Hallegraeff.

This must be so terrible for the family to see the picture of the loved one they lost combined with a snapshot of a dead tramp.

I found the relevant info about Thomas in two minutes, it is all there out on the internet, and anyone who had taken the same trouble would have known that there is no relation between Thomas and the tramp, there simply can't be.

I hope this entire thread can be deleted ASAP.

Thanks for your further search Zazara, I guess I didn't search good enough (focused on the missing part).

Maybe he is listed with Interpol because presumably his body has not been found, but if that is the case they could at least provide the background.

This topic is quite high up in the Google results, indeed it seems best to remove, or at least heavily modify it.

Thanks for your further search Zazara, I guess I didn't search good enough (focused on the missing part).

Maybe he is listed with Interpol because presumably his body has not been found, but if that is the case they could at least provide the background.

This topic is quite high up in the Google results, indeed it seems best to remove, or at least heavily modify it.

At least you tried....

Sometimes you just have to get lucky with the search words and I guess I was. Unfortunately, if no one else is searching, we are the ones who bring this sad case back into the google results.

There is a huge difference between people who go missing without a trace and those who go missing under clear circumstances in a particular area, as is the case here. All that matters is that they haven't found him yet and they probably never will, but they know where he is.

Rest with the dolphins, Thomas Emile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle
Back