Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so much love for her family... and so much hate towards za.
Jesus couldn't stop me from jumping over that rail and going nuts.

And I'm sad as HELL because Kelly Sharpton wanted to see this day happen too.

Per the Judge,
He does not want this case to sit...at the same time he doesn't want to fly through it..paraphrasing of course on my part.

What did the judge say about cameras? I thought he pointed and said "you can stay" and then I couldn't hear what he said. He looks like a grumpy judge! lol

ZA walked in front of Holly’s family, did not glance at them as far as I could tell. When he answered the judge’s questions, ZA’s voice was audibly shaking, I think he is scared!!

He obvious is adjusting to life behind bars, looks much better than previous pictures. Cleaned up in jail duds, but looks like he is not “high”. Eyes not dark.

Must be hell for him, not being stoned out on something and being in court to answer for his horrible deeds.

Plead not guilty!

Still at recess.

What did the judge say about cameras? I thought he pointed and said "you can stay" and then I couldn't hear what he said. He looks like a grumpy judge! lol

I think that he was talking to the defense attorney and to the state...they were discussing things before the arraignment and he want's to finish with something else he thought of.

Also looks a bit like a younger Colonel Sanders.

Group huddle on defense side. Attorneys and Karen and Dana. No sound.

I'm just getting in from the doctor guys. Super high blood pressure and other various issues. But the main thing I wanted to see was this hearing and it looks like I missed it. Is this a temporary recess or are we done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson