Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like their answer about the video tape, LE's do like to be sneaky with their semantics and if they found only her bones, they would classify that as skeletal remains. I don't think they would feel the least bit guilty about saying "no, we haven't found her body". Because they haven't. They have found a collection of bones that used to be her body.

I had the same reaction. Just because they said they haven't found her body or remains, at this point it means absolutely nothing, because it wasn't under oath. They could be totally lying, for some unknown strategic purpose.

“Once I got inside the
prison, there wasn’t much
help,” continued Autry.
“Drugs were available and
I joined a gang, mainly for
self preservation.”
He got out of prison and
went back to the same old
life. He was placed on 18
months probation, but with
a failed drug test, he was
sent back.
“Drug abuse never
stopped in prison or on the
streets,” noted Autry. “It’s
as easy to get it in prison
and here.”
Six months later, he got
out again and stayed out of
jail for a few years, but dur-
ing that time he was still
doing all types of criminal
enterprises from selling
drugs, stealing and leading
the gang
. Autry says his
gang members were all
friends of his in their
30's, both from the outside
and inside the prison
"I didn't call the shots or
make any serious deci-
sions, but felt guilty about
things that went down,"

confessed Autry.

http://now.dirxion.com/The_News_Leader/library/THE_NEWS_LEADER_02_05_2014_PAGE_09.pdf#search="jason

<snipped>
dur-
enterprises from selling
the gang
. Autry says his
gang members were all
friends of his in their
and inside the prison
make any serious deci-
things that went down,"

confessed Autry.

http://now.dirxion.com/The_News_Leader/library/THE_NEWS_LEADER_02_05_2014_PAGE_09.pdf#search="jason

He is so full of crap. Either he led the gang, or he didn't. Because even I know that the leader of the gang makes all the big decisions.

Maybe I give him too much credit but I'm starting to think he gave that interview to make himself look less important and less evil, because he knew this was coming.

“Once I got inside the
prison, there wasn’t much
help,” continued Autry.
“Drugs were available and
I joined a gang, mainly for
self preservation.”
He got out of prison and
went back to the same old
life. He was placed on 18
months probation, but with
a failed drug test, he was
sent back.
“Drug abuse never
stopped in prison or on the
streets,” noted Autry. “It’s
as easy to get it in prison
and here.”
Six months later, he got
out again and stayed out of
jail for a few years, but dur-
enterprises from selling
the gang
. Autry says his
gang members were all
friends of his in their
and inside the prison
make any serious deci-
things that went down,"

confessed Autry.

I call BS.
If he led the gang, he called the shots and made serious decisions.
:cow:

BBM - Playing armchair psychologist here, he certainly seems to be objectifying Holly here by calling her "the girl". I would assume one way of avoiding any feelings of guilt if it is no longer a person whose life you took, but an object, as in "the girl".

ITA! IMO, JA is definitely involved. Also IMO calling HB "the girl" instead of by her name, shows, at the very least, how he views women. Never once did he show any kind of empathy for HB or her family.

I had the same reaction. Just because they said they haven't found her body or remains, at this point it means absolutely nothing, because it wasn't under oath. They could be totally lying, for some unknown strategic purpose.

If LE did find any of HB's remains, wouldn't that info have been somewhere in the lawsuit documents filed by SA's attorney regarding the immunity agreement? :dunno:

One more thing about JA's interview.....

Autry said Dylan, who is in jail on gun charges, lied to investigators.

"He's been lying his way all this time. You know he got himself in a little trouble and he's down there in Obion County and he don't want to do his time and he's making stuff up to get out of it," Autry stated.

Autry said Dylan can't stand his brother.

JA is saying DA can't stand his brother so he's lying about ZA's involvement. Does he want us to believe that DA is also lying about JA's involvement because of his hatred for his brother ZA? Doesn't make sense to me.

MOO

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...der-suspect-jason-autry-speaks-out-about-case

"If LE did find any of HB's remains, wouldn't that info have been somewhere in the lawsuit documents filed by SA's attorney regarding the immunity agreement?"

Not at all. The lawsuit simply made the general point that SA was entitled to the deal he bargained for. The details would come out in court, and there it would actually be LE's burden to prove that he did NOT perform. We don't even know the basis for LE's allegation other than the generality that he had been less than honest.

"If LE did find any of HB's remains, wouldn't that info have been somewhere in the lawsuit documents filed by SA's attorney regarding the immunity agreement?"

Not at all. The lawsuit simply made the general point that SA was entitled to the deal he bargained for. The details would come out in court, and there it would actually be LE's burden to prove that he did NOT perform. We don't even know the basis for LE's allegation other than the generality that he had been less than honest.

Thanks for helping me understand.
:blushing: This whole immunity agreement lawsuit has got my head just a spinning. Every time I think I have a basic idea of what's going on, someone else posts an interesting tidbit. Then I am totally confused :confused: again.
Oh well, we will know the details soon enough.
Do you think the DA will be successful in withdrawing the immunity agreement? TIA

Do you think the DA will be successful in withdrawing the immunity agreement? TIA

I have no idea. Everything out there right now is based on pure assumption, as we don't even know ANY of the following:
1 what the DA office is alleging SA was less than honest about
2 why they allege it, or
3 what proof they have to support their claim

For all we know, they could have proof of SA murdering or kidnapping Holly. Or it could be the exact opposite, ie a power-play attempt to try to scare SA into telling them even more, or offering up some other confession, with no actual lack of performance in his original deal. Or anything in between. No one on the outside knows a thing.

My own (pure opinion) is that if they had him on the murder or kidnapping, they would have locked him up already, rather than leave him on the streets, so that whatever "violation" exists is going to be for something lesser, at best. But that's just my attempt to draw an inference from why he's not in jail. We'll see how it plays out.

From News Channel 5:

Holly Bobo Murder Suspect Jason Autry Denies Charges, Claims He Has Alibi

Long [JA's attorney] dropped this bombshell: "We may have a strong alibi defense."

Long has indicated that Autry will be able to prove he was far away -- in another county -- when the TBI issued the alert for Holly Bobo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ason-autry-denies-charges-claims-he-has-alibi

I feel fairly confident and would like to think that the TBI checked out his whereabouts before ever arresting him.

From News Channel 5:

Holly Bobo Murder Suspect Jason Autry Denies Charges, Claims He Has Alibi

Long [JA's attorney] dropped this bombshell: "We may have a strong alibi defense."

Long has indicated that Autry will be able to prove he was far away -- in another county -- when the TBI issued the alert for Holly Bobo.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...ason-autry-denies-charges-claims-he-has-alibi

bbm
MAY have a strong alibi defense. Either he does or he doesn't. He's turning this into a circus.

http://now.dirxion.com/The_News_Lead...earch=%22jason
Can someone refresh my memory as to just why this article was published in the first place? I'm sure I read it somewhere, but I have forgotten.
Link is coming up as not available, but if it's the Born Again article on JA (which I think it might be based on the URL), my call is proactive propaganda. I'll check the link again later. If I'm mistaken, apologies.

I have no idea. Everything out there right now is based on pure assumption, as we don't even know ANY of the following:
1 what the DA office is alleging SA was less than honest about
2 why they allege it, or
3 what proof they have to support their claim

For all we know, they could have proof of SA murdering or kidnapping Holly. Or it could be the exact opposite, ie a power-play attempt to try to scare SA into telling them even more, or offering up some other confession, with no actual lack of performance in his original deal. Or anything in between. No one on the outside knows a thing.

My own (pure opinion) is that if they had him on the murder or kidnapping, they would have locked him up already, rather than leave him on the streets, so that whatever "violation" exists is going to be for something lesser, at best. But that's just my attempt to draw an inference from why he's not in jail. We'll see how it plays out.

If they had independent evidence (outside of a co-conspirators claims) that he was involved in the kidnapping and/or murder, they would have immediately arrested him since the immunity deal does not grant immunity for those charges under those circumstances.

It would not be necessary to retract immunity.

The only reason for retracting the immunity deal under those circumstances would be if their only evidence for his involvement came from a co-conspirator's claims, and could not be independently corroborated. With the immunity in place they would not be able to charge him in that scenario, they would only be able to charge if the immunity was rescinded.

That might be why they are reneging on their part of the bargain. It does not bode well for their case if that is what they are doing however, since it would suggest that their evidence consists mostly of a series of allegations and counter-allegation, but little to corroborate it.

I feel fairly confident and would like to think that the TBI checked out his whereabouts before ever arresting him.

Not necessarily. They would have no way of knowing what his alibi was until they arrested him, and if he immediately asked to see a lawyer (due to his prior experiences with the law), they would not know well into the judicial process.

bbm
MAY have a strong alibi defense. Either he does or he doesn't. He's turning this into a circus.

:seeya: Exactly ... either you do or your don't.

And yep, the circus has begun ... and there is no shortage of :jester: . . . :clown: . . . :jester:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, haven't had my coffee yet...but even if he did have an alibi and was in a different county, couldn't he still have orchestrated it or planned it and later was with her? Just because he may have an alibi for the actual kidnapping doesn't mean he wasn't involved right? ::brain fog:: I was up all night as my hubby is sick and was tossing and turning and I am still trying to get him ready this morning, thank god he is self employed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503