Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew the motive...I just don't see how Holly became the target of these two, I mean surely there are many beautiful girls in the area, but why Holly? Opportunity? Past encounters? Revenge for something we don't know about?

I think this goes a lot deeper than we know. Now this is just my theory, I have nothing to back this up... But I think someone close to HB owed for drugs and she was taken to prove a point and it went too far.

I wish we knew the motive...I just don't see how Holly became the target of these two, I mean surely there are many beautiful girls in the area, but why Holly? Opportunity? Past encounters? Revenge for something we don't know about?

It really is very perplexing. I have a tough time believing it was just random for sex. It doesnt make sense. Wondering if there was more to it.

Could they have targeted her because they hated her for some reason?

Did someone they know have a vendetta against her?

It just seems so bizarre it doesnt make any sense.

I think this goes a lot deeper than we know. Now this is just my theory, I have nothing to back this up... But I think someone close to HB owed for drugs and she was taken to prove a point and it went too far.

This could be the motive.

Thinking back to the very beginning and now remembering certain things about certain people.

One of Zach Adams’ best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record. Jason Wayne Autry’s 15 year to Life Sentence Began 11/14/2013 he has a Parole Hearing 03/25/2014 and he has Parole Eligibility 04/12/2014,
Respectfully snipped by me.

Is there any MSM link which states what Autry is currently in prison for? The information above seems to be cut and pasted directly from a private investigator's blog.

During the press conference today, TBI Director Gwyn stated he was currently serving a 3 year state sentence. That fits with the sentencing information stated on the TN State Inmate Search:
Sentence Begin: 11/14/2013
Sentence End: 08/26/2016
https://apps.tn.gov/foil-app/search.jsp

Director Gwyn also stated Autry still has a 100 month sentence to serve from a federal ATF case. That is just over 8 years. Where is the 15-life coming from?

I'm horrified thinking that these two may have tortured her before killing her. JMO

Matou, imo there is a reason for TBI director Mark Gwyn, comparing the Holly Bobo abduction/murder to the 1993 Meth induced torture/murders of the two victims by James Christian Tatrow. Although the TBI PIO later attempted to minimize the leakage/connection. She was simply doing the TBI 3 step; one step forward, and two steps backward, imo.

Imo, if you read the article from the last thread of the J.C. Tatrow murders, it will be a good indication of HB's last days, except the motive would have been sexual...

Maybe JA is the one that led Holly into the woods and ZA was waiting for them.

People like that don't need a motive. My brother and his wife were brutally murdered over 19 INCHES of land. They have NO conscience!

No matter the motive these guys were pure evil to do what they did to Holly.

And now that we find out there were people that did know information and just sat on it is very disturbing.

I am struggling with how those 2 managed to avoid all the jail time with so many felonies. They had to know someone to help keep them out of trouble.

Since they seem to be one of the main suppliers of certain drugs in the town then it seems to come down to money or drugs or both. It appears to me that someone was most likely being paid off or benefiting in some other way to help them avoid significant jail time.

If it turns out anybody in local LE or local authority type figures were helping them in any illegal way then I sure hope FBI prosecutes anyone involved. Corruption needs to be stopped at its source. And little towns can be affected in a very large way by just 1 or 2 corrupt officials.

BBM: I agree ... I think if we knew the motive, more of the "pieces to the puzzle" would start to come together.

KWIM ?

:seeya: And I agree with the rest of your post : WHY Holly ?

:moo:

yes. That is Autry.....and I guess we all knew this would be coming down....not sure why it took so long. Perhaps JA immediately went into repentance mode (more than likely to reduce his sentence/plea bargain) after being arrested back in November? One thing is for sure, this county needs to open their eyes to what is going on with the TBI and LE....something is amiss, and I am sure if someone followed the money, they'd find out what's going on.....

Imo, the motive was for pure sexual perversion upon Holly.:( I think they brutally raped Holly over, and over again, and may have even had others join in on the brutalization.

Of course they could have targeted any beautiful girl in the community, and they did, they targeted Holly. They cant kidnap them all so they select one.

It is like any other kidnapper, rapist (imo) and murderer when they choose their prey. They pick from all the other pretty girls in the community. They select one. Its hard to think they could have picked a more beautiful wholesome clean young woman than Holly.

Slime like this do these crimes based on opportunities. They both probably knew exactly where Holly lived, and knew it was in a very remote rural area. They also probably knew she left for school very early in the morning after her parents had gone to work.

IMO

I missed the PC and trying to catch up. So Dylan was there and did nothing? LE considers him a witness? No charges? Is this correct?

It really is very perplexing. I have a tough time believing it was just random for sex. It doesnt make sense. Wondering if there was more to it.

Could they have targeted her because they hated her for some reason?

Did someone they know have a vendetta against her?

It just seems so bizarre it doesnt make any sense.

It doesn't make any sense to me either. Still so many unanswered questions.

Does anyone know if JA was at the coon hunt?

Found this on a google search. So, he wrote a letter repenting his sins, huh? Maybe he confessed.
http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.c...ence-reduction-after-only-5-months-in-prison/

I don't think he confessed. In fact I think he put out all that stuff about repenting his sins when he did because he knew Dylan was spilling the beans on him and Adams. He knew sooner or later the shoe was going to drop right on his head and he was going to go right down along with Adams. That article was written about the same time Adams was threatening Dylan. Autry knew if Adams was going down Dylan was going to see to it he did too.

I think the 'getting religion' will be used by his defense trying to save him from the death penalty if this becomes a death penalty case. No matter how he likes to pretend his is a good guy now, he isn't. He is as bad as Adams. He was a member of the Arian Brotherhood. And he is just as brutal and sadistic if he kidnapped and murdered a defenseless young woman like Holly.
IMO

I think it is interesting that LE still will not discuss a motive. Perhaps they are still trying to figure it out, or there is more people who may have had the real motive.

What we found out, or had confirmed, today.

- Holly's body has not been found
- "Several" people have sworn statements that they saw Holly after she was abducted
- There are others that know something or were involved (they know who they are) and they should be expecting a knock on the door soon.

IMO, this press conference is more about sending someone a clear message. "We know who you are and we know why Holly was killed"

It makes more sense to me that ZA was on FaceBook with his camo clothes asking who he is hunting for. He was like a peacock strutting for his friends because many of them knew exactly what he was referring to.

Wonder if it will be another 3 months before the next shoe falls.

I just had to pop back on..... Nick Beres from news channel 5 had more to say about all that happened in court today, so please keep a look for it to be posted... he talked a bit about a "video" that Zach's yes HIS attorney mentioned.. that TBI says does not exsist. Anyway, it was a bit interesting. Zach's attorney basically said a TBI Agent was spreading rumors.
What a day!!

yes. That is Autry.....and I guess we all knew this would be coming down....not sure why it took so long. Perhaps JA immediately went into repentance mode (more than likely to reduce his sentence/plea bargain) after being arrested back in November? One thing is for sure, this county needs to open their eyes to what is going on with the TBI and LE....something is amiss, and I am sure if someone followed the money, they'd find out what's going on .....

I totally agree.

It is the only thing that makes any sense for especially ZA to never seem to get any serious jail time. Nobody gets that many breaks unless they have someone that keeps helping them avoid significant jail time.

And even with Holly's murder it almost seems like there was not a sincere effort to find her killer. I mean seriously. From the early days, you had people pointing at ZA and with the FB post of him in camo how many more hints did local LE need to drag him in for questioning and execute a search warrant or 2.

From an outside observer it is all way too fishy. It sure looks like local LE just wanted this to fade out and go away. Luckily it never did.

I just hope that whoever is involved in any type of collusion with these 2 are held accountable even if they are authority figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop