Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #4 ***ARRESTS***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly's death won't be taken lightly by this state. It appears that the TBI know exactly what they are doing with evidence. When it comes to witnesses for 5 guys, oh my. What a long trial it's going to be. And possibly more arrested. oy. That ugly rumor not long after Holly disappeared is turning out to be true. Different suspects arrested, same motive only more frightening adding older men, vidoes and whatever else is involved. oy vey. jmo

Not to mention the jury selection....

The Bobo's need a big hug.

Holly's death won't be taken lightly by this state. It appears that the TBI know exactly what they are doing with evidence. When it comes to witnesses for 5 guys, oh my. What a long trial it's going to be. And possibly more arrested. oy. That ugly rumor not long after Holly disappeared is turning out to be true. Different suspects arrested, same motive only more frightening adding older men, vidoes and whatever else is involved. oy vey. jmo

Not to mention the jury selection....

The Bobo's need a big hug.

<BBM for Focus>

There will likely be 12 more innocent victims taken if this case goes to trial, imo. Could you imagine having to sit through the trial as a juror and witnessing a video that visually depicts this horrific crime? Tragic...

As if it was not bad enough, it gets worse. I am afraid to know what is to come and now wish I had no such thing as case archives. It is always bad.
Holly cannot feel pain now, but her family will never know the absence of pain.

I have updated the Justice for Holly Case Archive.

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Frank%20Bonacci%20%20-PA-#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Holly%20Bobo%20%20-TN-/Justice%20for%20Holly?sort=6&page=1&_suid=140246038604303257221190787135

I have noticed upthread that posters wanted to see video or articles about the mention of the video of Holly after she was kidnapped. Everything is there in the archive. Keep it in mind for another time.

I wonder if this video is what was stolen from ZA's house that night? That would be really interesting. Maybe one of the Pearcy brothers bragged to someone that they had that.

I wonder if this video is what was stolen from ZA's house that night? That would be really interesting. Maybe one of the Pearcy brothers bragged to someone that they had that.

Thank you Charlisa! Sadly, however it was obtained or to be obtained, Ima jumping for joy. To bad so sad P's & A's. Wall has to crumble before it's regained.

I do my own Yeah, f'em, *advertiser censored*, down with you dance. tmi...:blushing:

My opinions only, no facts here:

An interesting thought and a possible association. Keep up the good work.

As with my Holly Bobo timeline, I never use the names or initials of anyone except the victim and those with recognized celebrity status. But readers should have no difficulty determining who I am talking about.

The "main suspect" was the one first charged with murder and jailed.
We have the "main suspect's brother"; he is the younger of the two brothers.
The "second suspect" or "the big guy" was the second one charged and jailed.
The "un-indicted co-conspirator(?)" is the fourth man, the man who claimed to know where Holly was buried, but apparently could not deliver.

Now we have the two &#8220;new brothers&#8221; who may have concealed evidence (the video?). They are being held without bond (according to WREG.com) for tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact. What the hay?? Where is the eighth amendment of the Constitution here?, as ruled by the Supreme Court in 1987: "the government's proposed conditions of release or detention not be 'excessive' in light of the perceived evil." Maybe there is more behind the arrest of the "new brothers" than we have been told.

On 3-6-2014 I posted on Websleuths (snipped): "BUT- there is one type of evidence that would trump all others and make this an open-shut case without DNA or remains or anything else I have mentioned: videos. Think about this sickening possibility. I do not necessarily believe in the latter possibility, but who knows?"

On 4-15-2014, I posted on Websleuths (snipped): "If the authorities had any equally powerful combination of damning physical evidence (Holly's purse, videos of the crime, etc.), they would not be resorting to he-said, she-said tactics (interrogation of the suspect's jailed brother, the aggravated assault charge arrest that occurred 3 WEEKS after the actual incident, and of course the 'jailhouse confession' by the suspect (threatening his brother) that led to the FBI filing additional charges. And now, we have the prosecution hinting that the Discovery process (sharing of factual evidence with the Defense) will take a long time."

But these previous posts do not mean the authorities cannot possess video evidence NOW.

First, with the latest developments (the "new brothers"), I suppose that the Discovery process can now be delayed even more.

Yes, as shown by my earlier posts, snipped above, I have long considered the possibility of video evidence. What prompted this theory was the fact that the main suspect was charged with Holly&#8217;s murder only two days after the March searches. There was not enough time for DNA results, so this murder charge could have been based upon video evidence or witness affidavits asserting that video evidence exists. Now, this video evidence, if it exists at all, MUST be something better than a bunch of drunk spaced-out guys claiming to be involved. Heck, we already have the supposed Facebook post of the main suspect subtly implicating himself (the &#8220;who am I looking for?&#8221; post). Any new video &#8220;evidence&#8221; needs to be far, far better than this. Remember, in high-profile crimes it is not unusual to have many uninvolved, but troubled people claiming to have been responsible.

IF the authorities possess video of an actual crime occurring with one or more of the current suspects or POI&#8217;s (in a possible death-penalty case), any perpetrator in that video should be singing like a canary now and copping pleas like there is no tomorrow. If a week or two from now, there are yet no plea deals, there must be more to this than meets the eye.

With a total of six men (imprisoned or otherwise-associated) now swept up in the Holly Bobo mystery, it feels even more like a dragnet than it does a neat little airtight prosecution case. How many people do we think were involved with the kidnapping of Holly Bobo? Five? Six? Ten? More? Everybody?

There is the risk here that a bunch of malicious game-boys and druggies have been yanking the authorities around and now are paying for their indiscretions. I still remain interested in the unidentified male suspect who actually kidnapped Holly, as described by Holly Bobo&#8217;s brother.

Sleuth On!

If you read my complete timeline for the Holly Bobo case, you noted this post:
"DEC 16, 2013 A representative of the Holly Bobo family announces a $250,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a person or persons responsible for the abduction of Holly Bobo. Apparently all prior rewards are voided as of December 11, 2013. In my opinion, this has always looked like a local-yokel case. Rewards of this size and with these terms often yield results."

How many people will take a stab at a quarter of a million bucks, hoping to get lucky? How many of the "unlucky six" were only interested in this cash stash and got swept up in the ensuing dragnet?

Think about it my friends.

As if it was not bad enough, it gets worse. I am afraid to know what is to come and now wish I had no such thing as case archives. It is always bad.
Holly cannot feel pain now, but her family will never know the absence of pain.

I have updated the Justice for Holly Case Archive.

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Frank%20Bonacci%20%20-PA-#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Holly%20Bobo%20%20-TN-/Justice%20for%20Holly?sort=6&page=1&_suid=140246038604303257221190787135

I have noticed upthread that posters wanted to see video or articles about the mention of the video of Holly after she was kidnapped. Everything is there in the archive. Keep it in mind for another time.

Your case files have been so helpful during these last three years. I don't think many of us saw "this," whatever "this" is, coming. We never quite suspect the monsters living among us, and this case has been no exception. In some cases, your files are the only remaining records we have of some news stories. Thank you for the hard work you do in putting all this together!

As with my Holly Bobo timeline, I never use the names or initials of anyone except the victim and those with recognized celebrity status. But readers should have no difficulty determining who I am talking about.

The "un-indicted co-conspirator(?)" is the fourth man, the man who claimed to know where Holly was buried, but apparently could not deliver.

Now we have the two “new brothers” who may have concealed evidence (the video?). They are being held without bond (according to WREG.com) for tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact. What the hay?? Where is the eighth amendment of the Constitution here?, as ruled by the Supreme Court in 1987: "the government's proposed conditions of release or detention not be 'excessive' in light of the perceived evil." Maybe there is more behind the arrest of the "new brothers" than we have been told.

On 3-6-2014 I posted on Websleuths (snipped): "BUT- there is one type of evidence that would trump all others and make this an open-shut case without DNA or remains or anything else I have mentioned: videos. Think about this sickening possibility. I do not necessarily believe in the latter possibility, but who knows?"

On 4-15-2014, I posted on Websleuths (snipped): "If the authorities had any equally powerful combination of damning physical evidence (Holly's purse, videos of the crime, etc.), they would not be resorting to he-said, she-said tactics (interrogation of the suspect's jailed brother, the aggravated assault charge arrest that occurred 3 WEEKS after the actual incident, and of course the 'jailhouse confession' by the suspect (threatening his brother) that led to the FBI filing additional charges. And now, we have the prosecution hinting that the Discovery process (sharing of factual evidence with the Defense) will take a long time."

But these previous posts do not mean the authorities cannot possess video evidence NOW.

First, with the latest developments (the "new brothers"), I suppose that the Discovery process can now be delayed even more.

Yes, as shown by my earlier posts, snipped above, I have long considered the possibility of video evidence. What prompted this theory was the fact that the main suspect was charged with Holly’s murder only two days after the March searches. There was not enough time for DNA results, so this murder charge could have been based upon video evidence or witness affidavits asserting that video evidence exists. Now, this video evidence, if it exists at all, MUST be something better than a bunch of drunk spaced-out guys claiming to be involved. Heck, we already have the supposed Facebook post of the main suspect subtly implicating himself (the “who am I looking for?” post). Any new video “evidence” needs to be far, far better than this. Remember, in high-profile crimes it is not unusual to have many uninvolved, but troubled people claiming to have been responsible.

IF the authorities possess video of an actual crime occurring with one or more of the current suspects or POI’s (in a possible death-penalty case), any perpetrator in that video should be singing like a canary now and copping pleas like there is no tomorrow. If a week or two from now, there are yet no plea deals, there must be more to this than meets the eye.

With a total of six men (imprisoned or otherwise-associated) now swept up in the Holly Bobo mystery, it feels even more like a dragnet than it does a neat little airtight prosecution case. How many people do we think were involved with the kidnapping of Holly Bobo? Five? Six? Ten? More? Everybody?

There is the risk here that a bunch of malicious game-boys and druggies have been yanking the authorities around and now are paying for their indiscretions. I still remain interested in the unidentified male suspect who actually kidnapped Holly, as described by Holly Bobo’s brother.

Sleuth On!

Mr. Noatak,
I always benefit from reading your posts; I hesitate to use the word "enjoy" due to the serious subject matter.

It is a productive exercise to use publicly available means to check the arrest records and jail rosters of several counties surrounding and including Decatur County. When one does so, there are more familiar names than just these six you mentioned being held. While their names have not officially been mentioned as connected to the case, it is odd where some are being held, etc. and we know the TBI doesn't move too fast in putting these names out there.

It is also a seemingly productive exercise to compile the stats of the physical features of each person, when they are publicly available. Google searches also often yield those facts when they are not listed by a particular jail. In doing this exercise, one can quickly determine there are not many of those indicted, so far, who match completely the physical description Clint gave of the man who took Holly. Many of these men have extremes in height/weight.

These facts have helped me formulate my theories. Of course, I think we have to consider the possibility that the family has cooperated with the investigation by both saying things and not saying certain things, for the sake of the investigation. If Clint only did "as he was told to do" by authorities, then we can see why the description may be very "generic."

I mean, can you imagine what might have happened if he said the abductor was 6'8" and weighed 300 or so? Would that not point to certain people and eliminate others? Would the community exercise some vigilante justice upon all large men?

Sadly, perhaps the authorities knew at some point that there was no more helping Holly, and they set in to prove their case. I suspect we will eventually see the game plan revealed. That's just my take right now.

:coffeecup:

Goodmorning, I was hoping we were gonna get some live feed..but it sounds like we just might get tweets.

Now we have the two “new brothers” who may have concealed evidence (the video?). They are being held without bond (according to WREG.com) for tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact. What the hay?? Where is the eighth amendment of the Constitution here?, as ruled by the Supreme Court in 1987: "the government's proposed conditions of release or detention not be 'excessive' in light of the perceived evil." Maybe there is more behind the arrest of the "new brothers" than we have been told.

Yes, as shown by my earlier posts, snipped above, I have long considered the possibility of video evidence. What prompted this theory was the fact that the main suspect was charged with Holly’s murder only two days after the March searches. There was not enough time for DNA results, so this murder charge could have been based upon video evidence or witness affidavits asserting that video evidence exists. Now, this video evidence, if it exists at all, MUST be something better than a bunch of drunk spaced-out guys claiming to be involved. Heck, we already have the supposed Facebook post of the main suspect subtly implicating himself (the “who am I looking for?” post). Any new video “evidence” needs to be far, far better than this. Remember, in high-profile crimes it is not unusual to have many uninvolved, but troubled people claiming to have been responsible.

IF the authorities possess video of an actual crime occurring with one or more of the current suspects or POI’s (in a possible death-penalty case), any perpetrator in that video should be singing like a canary now and copping pleas like there is no tomorrow. If a week or two from now, there are yet no plea deals, there must be more to this than meets the eye.

There is the risk here that a bunch of malicious game-boys and druggies have been yanking the authorities around and now are paying for their indiscretions. I still remain interested in the unidentified male suspect who actually kidnapped Holly, as described by Holly Bobo’s brother. Sleuth On!

Your posts are always so concise and clear Mr. Noatak. Thank you.

I believe this case will be like no other we are use to seeing. Often when a young woman is kidnapped, raped, and murdered it is done by one sole perpetrator. That is what is different about this case. This one seems to be about a mob/gang mentality with multiple suspects involved. Yes, I do believe this is a dragnet of sorts, and the TBI is going to continue to investigate, and get everyone who was involved, and that is a very good thing. None of the participants should walk the streets free to come and go as they wish.

I have long believed that a video of the crimes against Holly exist. By the look on Gwinn and the DA's face when they were asked that very question months ago right after ZA had been arrested I knew then there was truth to it and now it appears to have come true. It isn't uncommon nowadays for criminals to memorialize their crimes via some type of electronic devise.......most often a video taken from a cell phone.

I have watched defendants for many years now and even if the evidence is overwhelming against them they do not plea their case. They are either never offered a plea or they are arrogant enough to believe they can pull the wool over one juror's eyes so they take their chances. So I never thought for one second any of the main players would ever plea even though they know the video exist, imo. I also don't see the DA ever making a plea deal with ZA and JA. If any of those seen on the video have direct involvement they will not plea either nor offered one. The only ones that will maybe try to plea are those who played lessor roles afterwards. Or they may be given immunity for testifying against the main suspects. I do believe Dylan and others will be given immunity deals in exchange for their testimony.

Joseph Duncan also made the same type of torture/rape/murder snuff video of his two little victims. He was never offered a plea because with this kind of evidence there simply is no need for the DA to even consider it. I don't believe any of those who are charged with the actual kidnapping and murder of Holly to be given plea deals even if the DT asked for one. This crime is just too egregious in so many aspects. There are cases that need to be tried in a court of law where the harshest punishment is on the table of options the jurors have to choose from. And this is one of those cases no doubt about it. It rises far above what even typical murderers do and far from what society is willing to accept in our criminal justice system.

As far as Clint's general description of the suspect I don't see that being a big issue at trial. Since all participants are equally guilty under the TN aggravated kidnapping law the DA could simply quote the law, and tell the jurors they really don't know which suspect came to kidnap Holly nor does it really matter nor do they have the burden of proving who the original kidnapper was.

All jurors are told up front during jury selection that they must abide by the laws governing each case whether they agree with the laws or not. If a potential juror says they cant do that then they will be dismissed and no longer in line to be a juror on this case.

Eye witnesses have been known to be notoriously wrong so Clint's overall description of a man.. who he never even saw his face... isn't uncommon if the description was off.

IMO

Several stations said they would carry it! I'm not finding it live anywhere!

I keep looking too! There was just an update from channel 2 out of Nashville on my TV that they are there, but nothing else.
I'm wondering since this is General Sessions Court, the Judge there decided no camera's. Generally Gen Sessions are full of people for different stages of their case. Here where I live, they start with the "A"'s and work their way down the list.
One tweet from Chris Conte, say's this is a bond hearing:

Chris Conte &#8207;@chrisconte 50m
Bond hearing today for Jeff Pearcy.

I keep looking too! There was just an update from channel 2 out of Nashville on my TV that they are there, but nothing else.
I'm wondering since this is General Sessions Court, the Judge there decided no camera's. Generally Gen Sessions are full of people for different stages of their case. Here where I live, they start with the "A"'s and work their way down the list.
One tweet from Chris Conte, say's this is a bond hearing:

Chris Conte &#8207;@chrisconte 50m
Bond hearing today for Jeff Pearcy.

Morning Lyric!:seeya:

A bond hearing? Really? Oh sheesh much more is learned in bond hearings than other hearings. The DA usually will layout some of the evidence against the defendant if he is wanting no bond or the bond to be set high.

I hate that we are missing this one.:banghead:

IMO

Morning Lyric!:seeya:

A bond hearing? Really? Oh sheesh much more is learned in bond hearings than other hearings. The DA usually will layout some of the evidence against the defendant if he is wanting no bond or the bond to be set high.

I hate that we are missing this one.:banghead:

IMO

Hi Hi!!

Oh I know! I have twitter opened just in case..Channel 2 has there mid morning news at 11.

From everything I have been able to gleam from the report's and of course the local flair...this man JP had the "recording of somesort" and that his brother is in it? Some one saw it and then turned them in?

Which ever it is, this is just really hurting my soul to think of what it may be.

Your case files have been so helpful during these last three years. I don't think many of us saw "this," whatever "this" is, coming. We never quite suspect the monsters living among us, and this case has been no exception. In some cases, your files are the only remaining records we have of some news stories. Thank you for the hard work you do in putting all this together!

Thank you Almondjoy. It is a labor of love and hate. I get involved in depth and it is hard to keep it up. As I am updating the Susan Powell archive today I realize how much time and effort on a like her fil Steven Powell... who does not deserve any time at all.

Same with the A's and P's of this case. Pig pieces of garbage like these should not exist in our world. It goes to prove how much evil there is.

And yes, I will spend another few years (as I am able) to archive the filth of these people who tortured Holly.

Thank you for the updates, Lyric...it is much appreciated.

Thanx again Amandareckonwith. We can't thank you enough for your diligence in documenting these very dark cases.. Salute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop