Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Holly. My heart hurts so bad for her and the people who loved her. This was one of those cases where you've known all along the person was gone, but it's always a punch in the gut to hear they've been found dead.

RIP beautiful Holly. My sympathies to the Bobo family.

CNN is reporting the skull was found by hunters. Has this been confirmed? When I first read the headline I thought it was going to be that one of the suspects in prison struck a deal with LE where he'd give up the body in exchange for a lesser sentence.

ETA: Yeah, many news outlets are reporting the same thing - that Holly's skull was found by hunters looking for ginseng.

CNN is reporting the skull was found by hunters. Has this been confirmed? When I first read the headline I thought it was going to be that one of the suspects in prison struck a deal with LE where he'd give up the body in exchange for a lesser sentence.

Ginseng hunters.

For Holly
Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.
Matthew 5:8

I wonder if and when the accused will start turning on each other. If so, it will be vicious.

Upthread there are links that confirm that ginseng hunters found Holly's remains. HTH

I'm actually surprised that no one gave up the location of her remains. I was pretty sure that one of the suspects (besides Zach Adams) was going to crack.

I'm actually surprised that no one gave up the location of her remains. I was pretty sure that one of the suspects (besides Zach Adams) was going to crack.

Well, I agree with Pearl. Now that Holly's remains have been found, I predict that these monsters will start turning on each other. And it will probably be very vicious, imo.
Up till now, the location of Holly's remains could have been used as a bargaining chip by any of the incarcerated bottom feeders. Now that option is off the table.

Rest in Paradise beautiful girl... You are finally home, may her family and friends have the strength to carry on during the difficult times ahead.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...s-family-holly-bobo-better-expected/15319673/

Sheriff says family of Holly Bobo is doing better than expected
"The family of Holly Bobo is doing better than expected, said close family friend and Decatur County Sheriff Keith Byrd.

Byrd said he spoke with the Bobo family after confirming that the skull found Sunday on County Corner Road in Holladay was Bobo’s.

“I think the finding of her body was more of a relief than anything,” he said Monday night after the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation held a press conference to announce their findings......."

Well, I agree with Pearl. Now that Holly's remains have been found, I predict that these monsters will start turning on each other. And it will probably be very vicious, imo.
Up till now, the location of Holly's remains could have been used as a bargaining chip by any of the incarcerated bottom feeders. Now that option is off the table.

Yeah, that's going to be interesting.

Regarding using Holly's remains as a 'bargaining chip', I think it's still very much on the table. To our knowledge, only Holly's skull has been found. LE will need the rest of the body, partly for the family to have as much of Holly back as possible but mostly because the rest of her bones could reveal a lot of important information (signs of torture, cause of death, maybe DNA if they're really lucky, etc).

Now that she's been confirmed dead, LE could sit the 'weakest links' down and say "Look, we know conclusively that she's dead and we know you had a part in it, this is your last chance to make a deal with us."

This would be the perfect time because, before, the suspects could maintain that they had no part in it and that we don't even know if Holly's dead. Now that her skull has been found, that could make them panic and go into CYA mode. Namely, giving up the gravesite and details of what happened,in exchange for not spending the rest of their life in prison. If I were one of those suspects sitting in prison right now, that's what I would do. Hell, I think you'd be stupid not to do it.

I don't know which man that would be, though. I think it would probably be one (or both) of the Pearcy brothers, who were charged with being accessories after the fact but apparently didn't partake in the actual murder.

The first thing the defense(s) will do is to seperate their criminal from the crime scene...and so on... I can hear them now. Already heard Fletch, lol. smh and oh my.

The first thing the defense(s) will do is to seperate their criminal from the crime scene...and so on... I can hear them now. Already heard Fletch, lol. smh and oh my.

Speaking of the defense lawyers....2 questions if anyone knows the answers.
1. If the death penalty is sought, are the current lawyers of JA and ZA death qualified?
2. Can a defense lawyer now request to no longer represent one of the accused?

:rose:

GB Holly's family and friends. May she rest in peace.

I hope the findings of her remains somehow helps give LE more evidence of who actually participated in the crime. One thing I thought that may be a way is perhaps finding some other people that knew the perp(s) that were not involved who may have gone ATV riding or hunting with the perp(s) in that exact same spot where she was found.

If LE can come up with a witness that has been with the perp(s) in that exact same area then that may assist the evidence by proving the perp(s) had prior knowledge of that exact location.

The reason I wonder about this is because I keep asking myself how did the perp(s) know about this exact spot where she was discarded and the only thing I can come up with is maybe ATV riding or hunting in that exact area and that opens up the possibiiity that some other non-participating person may come forward now to prove the perp(s) had been there before with them.

If not someone else, then perhaps one of the ones already in jail may testify to this as well.

It's just so sad and horrible at the same time. I'm so glad they didn't drag this out for months and months. Holly's family is surely having so many mixed emotions and I hope the community holds them close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en