Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jackson Sun:

This morning, the 24th District Attorney General Matt Stowe convened a special Grand Jury in Decatur County. The panel returned indictments against Adams on two counts of Rape. Adams was served with a capias in the Robertson County jail, where he has been held since being transported from the Madison County jail. He is currently being held without bond.

Link: http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...dams-charged-with-rape-in-bobo-case/17250561/

Oh I feel sick. I mean I knew rape was likely to have occurred, but hearing it confessed to is awful beyond words. My heart breaks for what Holly went through, so many people involved who could have stepped up, tried to stop it or at least gone to police. These are not men, but monsters. I feel for the Bobo family. Losing a daughter and waiting years to find her deceased, then to know your precious child was also violated in this manner...I can only pray that god gives them the strength to continue. How awful would it be to have to look at these people, still here, breathing the same air as them, while beautiful Holly is gone. I am sickened, distraught, angry...it makes me hug my daughter tighter and pray for a better world.

fortunately this case has gotten alot of media attention so i think the court and everyone will make all punishments stick but in TN rape is not taken as seriously as you would think i personally know of more then one case where the person is convicted and got probation and on the registry which is better then nothing but ...really rape should be jail time regardless

If I lived in parsons, after this case was said and done, I would want that property burned to the ground. What an ugly place of sin. After I posted and read what I wrote again, I realize how truly angry this makes me. How dare these perps! The thought of these perps getting their rocks off at Holly's expense makes me literally gag! I am furious! God I hope the hammer of justice comes down harder for them than anyone ever before.

:seeya: Sorry to "serial post" the MSM links . . . but want to capture as many as possible because sometimes they go "poof" !

JMO was not expecting today's latest news about DA ... but NOT surprised at all.

:please::please::please: for Holly and the Bobo Family !

So much for the "poor innocent John Dylan" theory from his cousin. He confessed to the rape! And while he may indeed have been unduly influenced by his older brother, that's no excuse under the law.

Also we now know Holly was allegedly raped on Adams Lane. That's never been confirmed before!

Adams admitted to TBI agents Sept. 17 that he was involved in the forcible rape of Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011, at the address of 235 Adams Lane in Holliday, according to the release.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TBI-Dylan-Adams-charged-with-rape-in-Bobo-case-279158481.html

Brother set against brother. Dylan is obviously cooperating to some degree to have given the TBI the info he has. Will be interesting to see where family aligns between these two brothers. Poor Poor Dylan or Poor Poor Zach?

Oh I feel sick. I mean I knew rape was likely to have occurred, but hearing it confessed to is awful beyond words. My heart breaks for what Holly went through, so many people involved who could have stepped up, tried to stop it or at least gone to police. These are not men, but monsters. I feel for the Bobo family. Losing a daughter and waiting years to find her deceased, then to know your precious child was also violated in this manner...I can only pray that god gives them the strength to continue. How awful would it be to have to look at these people, still here, breathing the same air as them, while beautiful Holly is gone. I am sickened, distraught, angry...it makes me hug my daughter tighter and pray for a better world.

BBM: Just had a thought after reading your post :

Now that it has been CONFIRMED that Holly was raped [makes me sick to even have to type that] . . .

IMO, this gives MORE credibility to the "alleged mysterious video" on the cell phones !

All JMO and :moo:

Adams admitted to TBI agents Sept. 17 that he was involved in the forcible rape of Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011, at the address of 235 Adams Lane in Holliday, according to the release.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/TBI-Dylan-Adams-charged-with-rape-in-Bobo-case-279158481.html

Brother set against brother. Dylan is obviously cooperating to some degree to have given the TBI the info he has. Will be interesting to see where family aligns between these two brothers. Poor Poor Dylan or Poor Poor Zach?

I always say I will stand by my child no matter what, however, I would draw the line here. I would tell Dylan that it was a good thing he came forward, and now he has to pay for those sins, but that I could no longer be supportive of him in anyway. Maybe god can forgive all those who repent, but I am merely mortal and no amount of honesty or time paid will allow me to forgive him for what he has done and participated in.

So much for the "poor innocent John Dylan" theory from his cousin. He confessed to the rape! And while he may indeed have been unduly influenced by his older brother, that's no excuse under the law.

Also we now know Holly was allegedly raped on Adams Lane. That's never been confirmed before!

BBM: Yes, good catch, TF !

And that is why they had THREE searches at that property and tore the place apart !

Here's something to think about - John Dylan has been charged with two counts of rape, but not murder.

This article gives a rundown of the charges. ZA and Autry are the ones charged with kidnapping and murder.

http://wreg.com/2014/10/14/man-indicted-for-rape-of-holly-bobo/

Prosecutors charged Adams with two counts of rape and say he admitted to raping her the day she disappeared.

The attack happened at a home on Adams Lane in Holliday.

Adams is in the Robertson County jail without bond.

Adams is the brother of Zach Adams, who is charged felony murder and aggravated kidnapping charges in Holly Bobo’s death.

Jason Autry, 39, has been indicted on charges of especially aggravated kidnapping and first degree felony murder.

Brothers Jeffrey and Mark Pearcy are charged with tampering with evidence and accessory after the fact.

Prosecutors have also been seeking an indictment against Shayne Austin who was previously granted immunity.

Here is a list of the penalties in TN. Murder of course has a death penalty option in Tennessee, and also life imprisonment option. And multiple charges can run either concurrently or back to back, which is up to the judge at sentencing time, I believe.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/criminal-penalties-under-tennessee-law

Each felony offense is categorized by a particular classification.

First Degree Murder is its own classification, but all other crimes are categorized as A, B, C, D, or E Felonies or A, B, or C misdemeanors.

A Felonies (e.g.: 2nd Degree Murder, Aggravated Rape, Rape of a child, etc.) carry 15-60 years in prison with a fine of up to $50,000.

B Felonies (e.g., Vehicular homicide involving alcohol, Rape, Theft of Property over $60,000, many drug offense, etc.) have a range of 8 to 30 years with a fine of up to $25,000 (Fines for drug offenses may exceed $25,000 and are specified by statute).

C Felonies (e.g.: Voluntary Manslaughter, Kidnapping, etc.) has a range of 3-15 years and a maximum fine of $10,000.

D Felonies (e.g.: Aggravated Assault, Vehicular Assault, etc.) carry 2-12 years with a fine of up to $5,000 and a E Felony (Statutory Rape, Harassment, Evading Arrest with a motor vehicle, etc.) has a sentencing range of 1 to 6 years and a fine of up to $3000.

Gosh I am sorry for so many posts, but I am just sickened and so angry I don't know what to do with myself! I will just never understand how some people can be so awful and vile.

Gosh I am sorry for so many posts, but I am just sickened and so angry I don't know what to do with myself! I will just never understand how some people can be so awful and vile.

Well, we knew all along why they kidnapped her, so it's not that much of a surprise that they are horrible people.

Look on the bright side - they are all in jail! :) They won't be seeing the light of day again.

Well, we knew all along why they kidnapped her, so it's not that much of a surprise that they are horrible people.

Look on the bright side - they are all in jail! :) They won't be seeing the light of day again.

I mean I guess my brain knew, but wasn't ready to accept it as real and hearing it makes me want to go crazy! It just hurts my heart :( but I do get some solace knowing they are in jail.

BBM: Luv your posts, so keep on posting !

I tell ya, I was not expecting this today about DA . . . rape was speculated to, but I thought that that info would come out at the trial, not today !

:banghead: I just cannot even begin to imagine what Holly went through !

JMO
Just catching up so this may have been mentioned already. Now we know what was meant when ZA allegedly threatened the brother in jail with something like "if it wasnt for you" or something of that nature.

Perhaps it was the brother that was the first one to rape her. Then no telling how many more of the fools took part.

BBM: Luv your posts, so keep on posting !

I tell ya, I was not expecting this today about DA . . . rape was speculated to, but I thought that that info would come out at the trial, not today !

:banghead: I just cannot even begin to imagine what Holly went through !

Thank you :) and exactly, I am just so blindsided by this. It just makes me wish the trial started already and that an exception to cruel and unusual punishment could be made for these perps. I mean I guess we shouldn't stoop to their level but the little devil on my shoulder has me hoping they suffer.

JMO
Just catching up so this may have been mentioned already. Now we know what was meant when ZA allegedly threatened the brother in jail with something like "if it wasnt for you" or something of that nature.

Perhaps it was the brother that was the first one to rape her. Then no telling how many more of the fools took part.

:seeya: Yes, I was thinking the same thing, Hatfield !

I would go look for the exact quote, BUT WS is acting funny -- or did I hit a wrong button ?

Have y'all noticed that it says #Minutes or #Days or #Weeks instead of the Date and Time ?

Anyone notice this ?

Zach Adams asked the inmate to "Tell my brother he is the one who started this (expletive) and if he don't shut his mouth he will be in the hole beside her," according to the warrant. Adams gave the message on March 4 to an inmate who was going to be transferred to Obion County, the warrant says.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/09/18/adams-brother-charged/15838947/

Somehow I doubt that ZA meant that DA was the one who started the kidnapping or raping of Holly Bobo. I think he referred to the "expletive" starting to suggest it was all DA's fault that they were being looked at and hard for Holly's murder. DA has been held since September of 2013 on the unrelated gun charges. Suddenly in March 2014, ZA is having his property searched in regard to Holly's case. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out your non rocket scientist brother who is facing federal charges has just given you up for the Holly Bobo crimes to try to work some deal on the federal charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member