Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just got the news alert!! RIP Holly and prayers for her loved ones!! I'm guessing dental identified her and other items found at site helped confirm. Now on to justice for Holly and her family!!

I have followed this case since the very beginning and, even though I knew she was gone, it is still hard to hear this. At the very least, she is home now and her family can give her a proper burial.

It absolutely is like when a skull was found hear poor Caylee's home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am with others who think her being found is nothing short of a miracle or divine intervention. I no longer have the energy to come here on a daily basis and post my ideas etc and give these cases my all like I used to. I lost my daughter almost 5 years ago and it's sometimes difficult to balance my emotions. I've checked everyday for breakthroughs on this and Heather Elvis' case and try and participate during some of the high profile court cases. I cherish all that you guys do on a daily basis - just want you all to know that.

Now Heather needs found. So does Kyron and Haleigh and JonBenet still needs justice. I believe prayer changes things and encourage others to join in in bringing resolution to these and other cases.

Can someone with experience in this type of thing explain how things could've changed so quickly from this afternoon when they said that it would be days before they could give a positive ID on the remains? What could've happened in just a few hours? Obviously DNA testing takes longer than this.

Thanks in advance.

This is JMO, but maybe they found something that belonged to Holly, like a piece of jewelry, clothing, etc.

:moo:

Via the Bring Holly Bobo Home FB page:

"After three and a half years, Holly is now finally home."

Not to belabor the point (I'm speaking out of curiousity) but if there were teeth with the skull why would they say it would take days and bring in the forensic people to Memphis? If there are teeth then dental records are obviously going to be the way to ID (from my very limited understanding.)

Sheriff thinks that she could have been buried and animals dug up her skull.He said it was divine intervention that her skull was found.

I had to take some time to myself before coming to be with my fellow WSers. I wish I could hug each one of you right now. Sometimes being a member here can be so painful. My heart shattered into a million little pieces tonight when it was confirmed. I am so thankful for closure for the Bobo family but so, so incredibly sad. :( I guess the only solace I have is that one of the cases closest to my heart has provided some closure.

RIP Holly. I wanted so much more for you since the moment I heard you were missing. My thoughts & prayers are with your family. We will fight for you. I'm so sorry this happened to you. You will never EVER be forgotten.

I am with others who think her being found is nothing short of a miracle or divine intervention. I no longer have the energy to come here on a daily basis and post my ideas etc and give these cases my all like I used to. I lost my daughter almost 5 years ago and it's sometimes difficult to balance my emotions. I've checked everyday for breakthroughs on this and Heather Elvis' case and try and participate during some of the high profile court cases. I cherish all that you guys do on a daily basis - just want you all to know that.

Now Heather needs found. So does Kyron and Haleigh and JonBenet still needs justice. I believe prayer changes things and encourage others to join in in bringing resolution to these and other cases.

I agree. Holly is finally at rest. Now it's Heathers turn.

And of course, all of these other equally important missing loved ones. There are way too many still out there.

But today was a day for the good guys. They found her and identified her and now they can convict her killer(s) and whatever punishment they get will never be enough for what they have done. But its a d*mn good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all over the news here in Nashville. So glad for some closure for the family & community.

NO question Adams will get the DP. I'm not always the biggest fan of it, but in this case it's not hard to imagine what a monster he is.

Holly Bobo’s remains found in Decatur County
Posted 9:08 pm, September 8, 2014, by Ashley Crockett, Updated at 10:22pm, September 8, 2014

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn. –Holly Bobo’s remains were found in Decatur County Sunday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced during a news conference Monday night.

Crying so hard for this beautiful young girl, gone way to soon. I hope those responsible burn in h*ll for what they did. Bless her family tonight..
I'm with you, chick. :(

Chris Conte at NC5 on Twitter:

Chris Conte · @chrisconte 15m

Sheriff: "The death penalty would be 'just.' It's forever changed our lives. These things can happen" #HollyBobo @NC5

Chris Conte · @chrisconte · 18m

Sheriff: "I can remember the last time I saw Holly. Almost like it was this morning" @nc5 #HollyBobo

BxD23PeCQAExaeA.jpg:large

From WSMV:

The TBI confirmed at a press conference late Monday night that human remains found in Decatur County Sunday belonged to Holly Bobo.

TBI Director Mark Gwyn offered his condolences to the Bobo family before making the announcement at the brief press conference.

Newly elected District Attorney Matt Stowe then took the podium, saying he had just had a very difficult conversation with the Bobo family.

Gwyn and Stowe did not take questions.

Decatur County Sheriff Keith Byrd, who only took office days ago, took the podium several minutes later to discuss his role in the ongoing Bobo investigation.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26480995/remains-found-in-decatur-co-belonged-to-holly-bobo

Not to belabor the point (I'm speaking out of curiousity) but if there were teeth with the skull why would they say it would take days and bring in the forensic people to Memphis? If there are teeth then dental records are obviously going to be the way to ID (from my very limited understanding.)

While the teeth could have easily identified her by a local dentist, I'm sure the sheriff's office would use a forensic dentist.

I agree. Holly is finally at rest. Now it's Heathers turn.

And of course, all of these other equally important missing loved ones. There are way too many still out there.

But today was a day for the good guys. They found her and identified her and now they can convict her killer(s) and whatever punishment they get will never be enough for what they have done. But its a d*mn good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same about Heather!! Holly being found gives me renewed hope that the other missing can and will be found!! All these families deserve to give their loved ones a proper burial.

I would like to know the exact location of the other suspects, is the site closer to any of them besides zach Adams? No one has asked, I want to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat
Back