Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe they do Katydid. I just don't see why it took 3 years to make an arrest. I was suprised to hear there was no obvious signs of trauma to the skull. I always thought ZA had ended her short life by those means imo
But my question is...??? How did 6 men keep this secret for so long? My first thought was... Bc this was not the first time. All IMO of course

<BBM for Focus>

I agree, Lanesmommy. Due to their ages, meth/other drug abuse, and lengthy three year Holly Bobo abduction investigation. It is unlikely that HB was their first, last, or only innocent victim taken..imo..
"All crime is serial in nature," Dr. Stephen Egger said. "Most criminals, if not caught, will repeat their crime...

Y'all I'm honestly just in shock! I just can't believe it!!!! Now that it has sunk in for a moment, as sad as I am, I know having her body means SO much for the trial and even more for her family. Now these defendants are left with no bargaining power and hopefully like hungry rats trapped they will turn on each other. We will never get the complete gods honest truth from any of them because I'm not quite sure they are capable of telling it even when their life my depend on it. Prayers for a quick, but fair trial and a quick verdict, I hope that LE has everything they need to convict those responsible.

Im stunned. Hollys pretty face and info have been on pecan pie boxes at my job for two yrs now, Im too upset to recall the name brand right now.. Everyday I would tell her we have not forgotten about her.. May they all burn in hell.

I just saw the news and I'm shocked. I read about the discovery of the skull but I didn't think that there was any chance of it being Holly. I'm glad she has finally been found and can be properly laid to rest but my thoughts are with her family today. This must be the most bittersweet day for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So incredibly sad that this beautiful girl was taken by a monster. I feel for her brother who witnessed the abduction, but did not realize it in time. RIP Holly.

From Twitter:

Chris Conte @chrisconte · 9m

We will likely hear from the family of #HollyBobo at a 1pm. It's a heartbreaking day any way you see it @NC5 pic.twitter.com/iACoTI9q0b

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie · 11h

Prosecutor says Bobo family will make comments tomorrow on Hollys body being found. #HollyBobo

I have such mixed emotions here.

RIP Holly.

Thank you very much for your maps, hollye.. The case map has been very helpful sleuthing HB's case..

Does anyone else find it odd that there was talk of a woodchipper being used early on to dispose of poor Holly, and the only two businesses/ places on county corner rd. are logging operations? In google maps you can clearly see woodchippers and logs. It just freaks me out every single aspect of this case.

I believe they do Katydid. I just don't see why it took 3 years to make an arrest. I was suprised to hear there was no obvious signs of trauma to the skull. I always thought ZA had ended her short life by those means imo
But my question is...??? How did 6 men keep this secret for so long? My first thought was... Bc this was not the first time. All IMO of course.

BUT, maybe this was the first time they murdered the young woman. Fear tends to keep a lot of mouths shut.

Also, I'm still perplexed by the way her mother reacted. What did she know, suspect, intuit?

:cow:

The Bobo Family will be holding a Presser today at 1:00 PM

The family of Holly Bobo will be holding a news conference on Tuesday afternoon.

The news conference starts at 1 p.m. Channel 4 will have a live stream available at this link:

Live Link: http://www.wsmv.com/category/279431/watch-now-breaking-news-from-wsmvcom

WSMV Link: http://www.wsmv.com/story/26485924/family-of-holly-bobo-to-hold-news-conference-tuesday-afternoon

Retweeted by Will Nunley

Justice For Holly @BringHollyHome · 53m

Bobo family is expected to release a statement to the media today at 1pm

I thought the video was just her tied up and crying? MOO.

The video allegedly shows her tied up crying and then being raped. I have never heard it was a video of her execution. I have serious doubts about the video's existence and the involvement of either Pearcy brother.

I am confident that ZA JA and possibly SA are involved in varying ways in her abduction and the disposal of her body. I feel very strongly that ZA was her killer

I can't imagine how horrific this has been for her family to endure, but at least they can now have some small bit of closure. Rest in peace now, Holly.

WKRN &#8207;@WKRN 1h
We'll be live streaming today's news conference with #HollyBobo's family at 1 p.m. at http://www.wkrn.com/live #justiceforholly

WKRN &#8207;@WKRN 29s
FULL VIDEO: TBI news conference says remains found in rural Decatur County are those of #HollyBobo: http://wkrn.tv/1rUXbRq

WKRN &#8207;@WKRN 1m
JUST IN: We're hearing the news conference with #HollyBobo's family has been moved to 12:30; watch live at http://www.wkrn.com/live

Just saw the story on CNN of Holly being found.

May her family and friends finally be able to fully grieve.

Rest in Peace, Holly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back