Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So both JH and GL are from Balto. that might be the tie in with the supposed psychic tip? They may know each other?

That may be the theory of some WSers, I don't personally think so.

Did ya'll hear that LA might sue Hoover over the depo????????
How can he do that when Hoover is under oath????????????

Oh, NOW he wants to sue someone! Lol! Didn't LP state on the NG show that LA was Caylee's father? Of course, we know this isn't true. No threats of sueing then! JG stated that he had been told by KC that LA tried to touch her inappropriately. Probably not true since KC lies everytime her mouth is moving. No threats of sueing then! Now, with an under-oath subpeona, JH says it MAY have been LA on the phone with DC, and BOOM! LA is going to sue? Hmmmm!

I have been wanting to ask this for a long time - but always miss a lead in.... and I KNOW a smart WSer will have the answer: I thought, from childhood friend KO'Ms statement to LE, that the teen hang out was not at the Suburban discovery location but nearer the school, in the woods behind the school someplace. I believe the school is at the dead end of (and faces down) Suburban and the field in question would actually be in the opposite direction of where Caylee was found. Help, please.

Just catching up on this thread............I too was under the impression that the hang-out for the teens was behind the school, not right off Suburban where DC was searching. I'm pretty sure that's how Kio described it.

I think DC just used that as an excuse for why he was searching in that area. He was searching in the wrong area for the hang-out. But used that as an excuse to cover the reason why he was searching off of Suburban.

Oh, NOW he wants to sue someone! Lol! Didn't LP state on the NG show that LA was Caylee's father? Of course, we know this isn't true. No threats of sueing then! JG stated that he had been told by KC that LA tried to touch her inappropriately. Probably not true since KC lies everytime her mouth is moving. No threats of sueing then! Now, with an under-oath subpeona, JH says it MAY have been LA on the phone with DC, and BOOM! LA is going to sue? Hmmmm!

But isn't that a great media ploy to protest your innocence?, what better way to counter the claim than threaten to sue in the media. Why not just sue? Why threaten and also suggest there will be a written response to JH's depo? Distraction?

Conscience of guilt? Suddenly concerned about image? Touched a nerve? Too close to home?

But isn't that a great media ploy to protest your innocence?, what better way to counter the claim than threaten to sue in the media. Why not just sue? Why threaten and also suggest there will be a written response to JH's depo? Distraction?

Conscience of guilt? Suddenly concerned about image? Touched a nerve? Too close to home?

Well put! I say sue away! He will find himself in quite the pickle as Ms. Anthony has with counter suing ZFG, as well as her written input on the most recent affidavit. These people don't know when to shut it! You can't just sue and not testify or be cross examined. :slap:

Well put! I say sue away! He will find himself in quite the pickle as Ms. Anthony has with counter suing ZFG, as well as her written input on the most recent affidavit. These people don't know when to shut it! You can't just sue and not testify or be cross examined. :slap:

Exactly!!! It is all talk else they will open YAPB ..... Yet Another Pandora's Box, like ZFG.

They don't want to go there ..... oh what a tangled web they wove .... and now they have no wiggle room ..... the spider has trapped a bunch of flies.

Lol! All of the above! These people just don't know when to quit! They seem to think that they can spout any "half-truth" or "mis-truth" that they want, but everyone else better tread lightly! This is almost as funny to me as when LA said in his civil depo in one sentence that KC said she was in Jacksonville and he was like (laughing) "No your not! Your right in Orlando!" (or something to that effect) and then has the audacity to say that he "believes everything my sister tells me." Wow! can you say oxi-MORON?!

Better yet, hold a press conference why don't you LA?!

According to JH he was Not part of the investigation. He was not hired or paid by either the A's or by Dominic.
He claims he just wanted to help with crowd control because he felt sorry for the A's.
The only time he ever helped DC in an investigative capacity was the search on Suburban.
I have no problems with him, if he can expose Dominic Casey for the
sneak he appears to be ......I say Good For Him!
BTW, Jane VM, Issues is on and her talking heads have no idea what they're talking about tonight.
But, if it wasn't Hoover who was tracking this down with DC...then who was the other PI...because she definitely said PIs, IIRC. Have we heard the name(s) of other PIs associated with the case?

I've watched the videos of JH's depo and combined with the LE interview of DC and everything else we know about DC's search, the more convinced I am that this is what probably happened........

I think GA, CA, and LA knew Caylee was deceased from the beginning. Sometime while KC was out on bond, she confided in LA the general location of where Caylee's remains were and asked him to make sure the remains weren't found. This is what LA's comments referred to at Caylee's memorial service when he was so emotional and made a statement about the "promise" he made to CMA.

LA told his parents what KC had confided to him. When the Anthonys learned that TES was coming back in November to do another search, the family was concerned the remains would be found. Although TES abruptly quit that search, TM stated that a number of people in the area were planning on continuing the search.

DC stated that he was searching the wooded area off of Suburban on a tip from a psychic. When Nancy Grace interviewed her, the psychic said she had talked to CA and that CA had sent her one of Caylee's stuffed animals. We all noticed that the psychic couldn't produce phone records to prove that she was the one DC was talking to on the phone while he was searching.

I believe the psychic was just a cover for what was really happening. A member of the Anthony family gave DC the information on where to search, perhaps telling DC that this information came from a tip from a psychic.

We all saw the video tape of DC searching and everyone wondered who DC was on his cell phone with during that search. At first he said he was talking to his sick daughter, and later he said he was talking to the psychic.

I think DC was talking to a member of the Anthony family, who was giving him directions based on what KC had told LA.

A month later, after Caylee's remains had been found, the last search warrant was served at the Anthony home. At that time CA told YM: "Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing" and "I sent someone to search that area (where the remains were found) a month ago and nothing was there." CA implicated herself as knowing the general location of the remains with that last statement.

If it can be proven that the Anthony family knew where Caylee's remains were located, and that the information came from KC, it is the final nail in the coffin for KC. It's a direct link from KC to Caylee's remains, as only the murderer would know where the remains were located.

I think it may also make GA, CA, and LA accessories after the fact, although I'm not sure of this. I think this may go a long way to explaining why all family members have retained attorneys and have asked for immunity.

This is my opinion and only my opinion...............

I've watched the videos of JH's depo and combined with the LE interview of DC and everything else we know about DC's search, the more convinced I am that this is what probably happened........

I think GA, CA, and LA knew Caylee was deceased from the beginning. Sometime while KC was out on bond, she confided in LA the general location of where Caylee's remains were and asked him to make sure the remains weren't found. This is what LA's comments referred to at Caylee's memorial service when he was so emotional and made a statement about the "promise" he made to CMA.

LA told his parents what KC had confided to him. When the Anthonys learned that TES was coming back in November to do another search, the family was concerned the remains would be found. Although TES abruptly quit that search, TM stated that a number of people in the area were planning on continuing the search.

DC stated that he was searching the wooded area off of Suburban on a tip from a psychic. When Nancy Grace interviewed her, the psychic said she had talked to CA and that CA had sent her one of Caylee's stuffed animals. We all noticed that the psychic couldn't produce phone records to prove that she was the one DC was talking to on the phone while he was searching.

I believe the psychic was just a cover for what was really happening. A member of the Anthony family gave DC the information on where to search, perhaps telling DC that this information came from a tip from a psychic.

We all saw the video tape of DC searching and everyone wondered who DC was on his cell phone with during that search. At first he said he was talking to his sick daughter, and later he said he was talking to the psychic.

I think DC was talking to a member of the Anthony family, who was giving him directions based on what KC had told LA.

A month later, after Caylee's remains had been found, the last search warrant was served at the Anthony home. At that time CA told YM: "Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing" and "I sent someone to search that area (where the remains were found) a month ago and nothing was there." CA implicated herself as knowing the general location of the remains with that last statement.

If it can be proven that the Anthony family knew where Caylee's remains were located, and that the information came from KC, it is the final nail in the coffin for KC. It's a direct link from KC to Caylee's remains, as only the murderer would know where the remains were located.

I think it may also make GA, CA, and LA accessories after the fact, although I'm not sure of this. I think this may go a long way to explaining why all family members have retained attorneys and have asked for immunity.

It pretty much explaind A LOT...and I don't see how the As can walk away w/o charges, but IIRC the law just may allow it.

Lol! All of the above! These people just don't know when to quit! They seem to think that they can spout any "half-truth" or "mis-truth" that they want, but everyone else better tread lightly! This is almost as funny to me as when LA said in his civil depo in one sentence that KC said she was in Jacksonville and he was like (laughing) "No your not! Your right in Orlando!" (or something to that effect) and then has the audacity to say that he "believes everything my sister tells me." Wow! can you say oxi-MORON?!

I'd say just "MORON"! :dance:

Bingo!

It pretty much explaind A LOT...and I don't see how the As can walk away w/o charges, but IIRC the law just may allow it.

Just my opinion, but I don't think GA had anything to do with it or knew anything about it. If anyone in the family was involved it would be LA or CA, and I think the deposition kind of implies that with the innuendos about CA and the phone call with someone (LA). That's what I think.

I'd be willing to bet discovery we won't be seeing anytime soon, if at all, until trial, include phone records of the psychic, DC, CA, GA and LA. On that date of November 15, 2008 from 6am to 10am, in particular! I'm going to agree that I really don't sense that GA was an active participant in whatever it was that was going on at this time. But I'm confident he had some knowledge or at least suspicions.

I want me some phone records for that date for these knuckleheads!

Better yet, hold a press conference why don't you LA?!
I'm thinking a "meet and greet", he can sell buttons, bracelets and T-shirts on the side, maybe the shirts will say something like "I believe everything my sister tells me" or "there really was a Zenaida, but it wasn't that Zenaida".

I'd be willing to bet discovery we won't be seeing anytime soon, if at all, until trial, include phone records of the psychic, DC, CA, GA and LA. On that date of November 15, 2008 from 6am to 10am, in particular! I'm going to agree that I really don't sense that GA was an active participant in whatever it was that was going on at this time. But I'm confident he had some knowledge or at least suspicions.

I want me some phone records for that date for these knuckleheads!

I also feel that those phone records are going to reveal a lot of information!

I doubt GA was involved in the events of Nov. 15th. I lean more to CA or LA.

I note that we're a little more than 6 months from the start of the trial (if it begins as scheduled), and so far no one has been granted immunity.

I'm thinking a "meet and greet", he can sell buttons, bracelets and T-shirts on the side, maybe the shirts will say something like "I believe everything my sister tells me" or "there really was a Zenaida, but it wasn't that Zenaida".

After each sale of bracelets, LA can kiss each bracelet and say, "C.M.A."! :dance:

Great idea! They could also sell those little air freshners that hang from your rear-view mirrow and have them say "Pizza Stinks!". Then, they can "reach out" to all the neighbors to come and buy their things to help in their "search" for "justice". I "absolutely" see this coming! Oh, and CA could make up a big pot of her "famous chili" to serve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem