Hope for Hailey.org

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And from that site, we have this jewel.........

Priscilla Luong has a challenge to extend to KTAB viewers... I know there's a LOT of hope for Hailey, and thousands who are praying for her. Now, I want you guys to show me how you support Hailey Dunn! Send me pictures of you and your family rocking the Hailey gear at pluong@ktab.tv

Are you freaking kidding me? "rocking the Hailey gear"? :banghead: Just who all is making money off of this child?

OMGosh - I can't believe Priscilla said that (she seems much more restrained in her interviews). I think I may just have to call her out on that one.

Rocking the Hailey gear? Yah, Ms. Pris - let's rock the gear of a missing, probably deceased beautiful young lady.

:maddening:

MOO

Mel

I just can't believe a news organization would condone such a thing. :eek:

I just can't believe a news organization would condone such a thing. :eek:

I can't either.........maybe they didn't know? Oh, they did.................

HopeforHailey.org lists events, search opportunities, and information about the missing girl. It will also soon offer 'Hope for Hailey' merchandise, from totes to cell phone cases to doggie clothes. See an example of them here.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=349816

Okay in Priscilla's defence, she clearly states that this "gear" is available on cafepress and that she just found it listed there. She also says that she was told that the proceeds will go towards the reward fund.

Not that this is true or that she's really checked out the source of the gear on cafe press and can guarantee 100 percent that this is where the proceeds are going but this is what she states on her own site.

Considering that the reward fund has never changed, I have to wonder if those proceeds are really going there.

She also states that Hailey's parents, Clint and Billie will be selling merchandise on their site. I notice the tab is there ready for merchandise to start being added.

MOO

These comments are really disturbing. I remember my mom telling me once how insulted she was by seeing flyers of missing children, like they were being treated the same as a missing dog or cat (for some reason that's always stuck in my head).

But this -- this is beyond disturbing!

The Tote (A sweet message on a convenient carry-all. Great for teachers!)

The Onesie (Baby Chloe wants to show some love for her big sister too!)

The Doggy T-Shirt (You can count Hailey's dog Chico in on this one)
(note - didn't BJD get rid of Chico)?

The iPhone Case (Another way to spread the word? Bet you didn't see this one coming! There's a snazzy sliding case for the iPhone 4G users too.)

The Mugs (Yes, it's a set of 4! I love the colors)

The Baseball Tee (Because sometimes you want a little more than the basic!)

The Messenger Bag (I squealed with joy when I saw the sunshine yellow!)

The Teddy Bear (I saw one in Hailey's mother's house shortly after the store opened on Cafe Press, it was precious!)

Hopefully, the money is going to help find Hailey, but these comments are a bit much for me. Wow!

MOO

Mel

I understand the money will be going to the "website", but the comments.....I mean, over the top. Totally.

per Priscilla...

Hailey's parents Clint and Billie are also launching a store along with their website www.hopeforhailey.org.

*thud*

She has been saked several questions, but the most popular is "where can I find Hailey gear?" Are you kidding me......how about "Where's Hailey?", "What is LE telling you?", omg.......what a reporter.

As I visit with people across the region about this case, I have been asked several questions about Hailey, facing Nancy Grace on HLN, the search efforts, and the investigation, but the most popular question folks ask me:

"Where can I get 'Find Hailey' gear?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/news-blog-stylefile

She has been saked several questions, but the most popular is "where can I find Hailey gear?" Are you kidding me......how about "Where's Hailey?", "What is LE telling you?", omg.......what a reporter.

As I visit with people across the region about this case, I have been asked several questions about Hailey, facing Nancy Grace on HLN, the search efforts, and the investigation, but the most popular question folks ask me:

I know that would be my first question!

:crazy:

Mel

since all these people are begging for Hailey gear, has the reward gone up?????

Oh good lord, she's insane. MO :loser:

And from that site, we have this jewel.........

Priscilla Luong has a challenge to extend to KTAB viewers... I know there's a LOT of hope for Hailey, and thousands who are praying for her. Now, I want you guys to show me how you support Hailey Dunn! Send me pictures of you and your family rocking the Hailey gear at pluong@ktab.tv

Are you freaking kidding me? "rocking the Hailey gear"? :banghead: Just who all is making money off of this child?

IMO, in extremely poor taste. Tacky, tacky, tacky. MOO. And I was just about to eat lunch, but have since lost my appetite. Ugh.

okay so the two people who continue to support the #1 suspect now have a store to raise money for the reward to find the suspect in Haileys disappearance??

what is wrong with this picture....

Missing kids are turning into "businesses"........I'm not liking this trend.

Oh my. Was this the interviewer who BD cancelled on for the weekly online blog show?

Goodness this is not good. Has everyone totally lost it? How can you be an objective reporter when you launch a line of Hailey "Gear" and announce it in this way?

I'm disgusted. This is totally tasteless and not good form. Poor Hailey has become a business.

Well at least the website didn't say:

BD: she's nosy - so what. She has an attitude every now and then, who doesn't?

Source: BTH interview.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members