Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whoa, she sounds really starstruck when talking about Ronald traveling in the same vehicle with her. Her whole voice is different. Is she in love?

What a mess about the plead no contest, pills in Hope's hand, no pills in Hope's hand etc.

Why does she sound so surprised that the judge doesn't seem to like her and Misty? Newsflash: the judge is not there to be your friend.

I wouldn't like to have to rely on character witnesses who have half their family in jail for drugs.

I think her language is among the smallest of her problems, unfortunately.

Why did it require three people to deliver pills? These are certainly not rocket scientists here, are they? They all meet up with the buyer..lol..then they all get in his car...drive around and go to the supplier together..lol.

Were Ron's girls out on a training exercise on drug dealing..lol?

I bet the suppliers are really pizzed..

I guess Ron can't make a deal by letting LE know who his suppliers are because he has already taken the UC straight to the supplier's house so that he, Ron could go in and buy the drugs for him. Genius.

I believe it was no accident that Hope and Ronald were placed in the same car for transport to court. I wonder what else might have been said. Hope seemed really excited to talk to Ronald.

I think Hope's mom may be helping LE here a bit. This is the same woman who had Misty's stuff in her car, the one she is talking about with her mom, yes? So why is she off the hook if she drove Misty to a drug deal? I am hoping that she turned over all the stuff, phone, camera and things of Misty's to LE. Maybe that is why she wouldn't give them to Lisa. She sounds the most intelligent of all the people we have heard on any of these tapes IMO. I think she wants her daughter to get some help. Is this the woman that went with GGMS to deliver cloths or is she the one Ron was working for as a tree trimmer, or one in the same? That would explain Ron and Hope being close, maybe.

I believe it was no accident that Hope and Ronald were placed in the same car for transport to court. I wonder what else might have been said. Hope seemed really excited to talk to Ronald.

BBM

I know, she sounded like a little girl that just rode to the airport with a Rock Star in the same cab. I am clueless as to why so many woman love this man.

I think Hope's mom may be helping LE here a bit. This is the same woman who had Misty's stuff in her car, the one she is talking about with her mom, yes? So why is she off the hook if she drove Misty to a drug deal? I am hoping that she turned over all the stuff, phone, camera and things of Misty's to LE. Maybe that is why she wouldn't give them to Lisa. She sounds the most intelligent of all the people we have heard on any of these tapes IMO. I think she wants her daughter to get some help. Is this the woman that went with GGMS to deliver cloths or is she the one Ron was working for as a tree trimmer, or one in the same? That would explain Ron and Hope being close, maybe.

As to WHY KB wasn't picked up and hauled in IF she is indeed the one who drove Ron and Misty there and then drove off when she saw they were being arrested is IMHO somewhat puzzling..
And was Hope even with them that day or did they arrest her at another location, same as they did with Donna B?

Bern, Misty stated it was an Aunt Elise who was with GGMS that night when she came over..I believe Aunt Elise is or was married to Ron's unka Donald..
KB is TN's sister and is the one who owns the tree cutting business..
I do hope LE is not trusting KB or anything she is saying though..IMHO..I suspect she is as diabolical and deceptive as her sister, TN is..I also suspect she knows exactly what happened to Haleigh and where Haleigh is...JMO

As to WHY KB wasn't picked up and hauled in IF she is indeed the one who drove Ron and Misty there and then drove off when she saw they were being arrested is IMHO somewhat puzzling..
And was Hope even with them that day or did they arrest her at another location, same as they did with Donna B? I think Hope was picked up at another location, only because we have the video of Ron and Misty being taken down! Still my favorite video. But Misty is definitely talking about her stuff being left in the car and her taking off, so maybe there is some law here protecting her? They don't talk about that on the tape do they?

Blue font by me, Bern

Bern, Misty stated it was an Aunt Elise who was with GGMS that night when she came over..I believe Aunt Elise is or was married to Ron's unka Donald..
KB is TN's sister and is the one who owns the tree cutting business..
I do hope LE is not trusting KB or anything she is saying though..IMHO..I suspect she is as diabolical and deceptive as her sister, TN is..I also suspect she knows exactly what happened to Haleigh and where Haleigh is...JMO
Thanks for clearing that up, I get so confused.....

BBM

I know, she sounded like a little girl that just rode to the airport with a Rock Star in the same cab. I am clueless as to why so many woman love this man.

ITA Bern! The thing that leaves me the most clueless is the fact that Hope is this way about a cousin. EWWWW, JMO

BBM

Bern, in my opinion Ron is like a Rock Star to them. Look at all the girls that throw themselves at RS's. He's the bad boy. (not)

Is it possible that the first plea deal for reduced sentence is Hope's?

Interesting that so many searches have been done since her plea of no contest, and we witnessed her shopping the type of time she'd prefer to serve.

I stepped away from the computer for a short while this morning and she emerged so clearly as someone perfectly positioned to know all the details: Ron's similar-aged cousin, friend to Misty, niece of TN, daughter to Katrina/Tina, grandaughter of GGS, lives in Welaka.

Yep, inside track for certain, not to mention busted and hurtin'. Any thoughts?

BBM

He is a celebrity now (yikes)...they're probably waiting to get their own reality series or Jerry Springer timeslot!!!:crazy:

ITA Grace! WOW!!!! the language! I would have NEVER spoken to my mom in this manner, especially when i am sitting in jail and asking my mom to take a phone call so i can talk to her like that? My mom would have hung up on me.

just WOW!!!!
my mom wouldve implanted me in a wall .. my mom may have been no angel but she was very big on swearing and manners and honesty .. those things are important to her .. also working for what you get not being a leech

Hope Goes To Court Today....Ron to appear as a defense witness

the Criminal Docket:

UCN: 542010CF000143XXAXMX
2010-01-21
Defendant
SYKES, HOPE A
Alias

2010-03-31 34 PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI WAIVED, SENTENCING SET 04/27/2010

2010-04-07 35 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (04-27-2010) IN JAIL

2010-04-07 36 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (04-27-2010)

2010-04-19 37 DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:

2010-04-19 37 RENEA WHITMORE

2010-04-21 38 DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:

2010-04-21 38 RONALD CUMMINGS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Hope Goes To Court Today....Ron to appear as a defense witness

the Criminal Docket:

UCN: 542010CF000143XXAXMX
2010-01-21
Defendant
SYKES, HOPE A
Alias

2010-03-31 34 PLEA ACCEPTED, PSI WAIVED, SENTENCING SET 04/27/2010

2010-04-07 35 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (04-27-2010) IN JAIL

2010-04-07 36 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (04-27-2010)

2010-04-19 37 DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:

2010-04-19 37 RENEA WHITMORE

2010-04-21 38 DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:

2010-04-21 38 RONALD CUMMINGS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

yes indeed-y you are on the ball. Is today the trial? I am soo not good with all this.

I'm thinking credible witnesses would be the sort who don't get mixed up in drug dealing so calling them in to testify about her role in the deals would accomplish nothing. Her pastor probably knows nothing about her dealing except what he's read in the paper so it wouldn't mean much to subpoena him to say she's a good kid who wouldn't do it.

Seriously......RON a defense witness, now that makes me lol....really "out loud".

The other witness is Renea Whitmore...Hope's half sister, and a witness to Ron and Misty's marriage certificate.

What could Ron possibly say in Hope's defense? Maybe, she's not guilty, she wasn't there, she was at werk.

It'll be something like "Hope had no idea what we were going to do that night."

'Course, hopefully the judge looks at the tape where Ron's in the back telling her how much they're gonna make in sign language.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmandaRDH
Back