Hope Sykes arrested 1/20/2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now that Misty is gonna hear that jailhouse tapes can be played by the prosecutor during sentencing we are gonna be in for a lot of "the judge is so nice, so fair" "I'm gonna be so good when I get out blah blah blah"

Epiph: Wow, I'm a-scared of Hope (a little bit) after hearing her speak to her Momma.

I wonder what the judge thought about the lie about being a stripper. My goodness that was not a good move talking on a taped phone. Good Grief.

Let go put the spaghetti on during the commercial. BB

nancy said rons lawyer is on after the break.

OT- why would Misty talk now?? She knows she is screwed and going to jail for a long time after what has happened to Hope. She will clam up for sure now I think. Better to do hard time as a druggie than a child killer.

IMO

I wonder what the judge thought about the lie about being a stripper. My goodness that was not a good move talking on a taped phone. Good Grief.

but..but.. she was just upset that day... geez normally she is a sweet little angel who goes to church and works at the soup kitchen on the weekends. :snooty:

I'm not watching NG, has she mentioned RC in any of this concerning what happened to Hope?

Now that Misty is gonna hear that jailhouse tapes can be played by the prosecutor during sentencing we are gonna be in for a lot of "the judge is so nice, so fair" "I'm gonna be so good when I get out blah blah blah"
Well, she'd better come up with something good, because Hope's "I want to get my GED, then become a physical therapist" routine did nothing for her.

I wonder if Misty realizes that what went down today is almost certain to go down with her mother and father with their charges? LE has this girl right where they want her.

IMO, something's going to happen soon.

Ask Shooey why he told Hopes mother that you can see the pills in Hopes hands in the video.

Caller: MC pathetic liar - MC pointg by t river; how, if she was under t covers w/Jr.?
NG: accordg to GMF, MC says she heard an assault on H
- covers over head
- she didnt go along, but knows where t body was dumped

Just showed the tape where Ron is offering up Roxies to the undercover. I remember reading that getting caught with Roxies was a bigger offense. (not sure why)

Wow that was about a 2 minute segment and we are back in commercial again.

They don't need a body to press charges...I hope there will be some closure for poor Haleigh soon~

I wonder if Misty realizes that what went down today is almost certain to go down with her mother and father with their charges? LE has this girl right where they want her.

IMO, something's going to happen soon.
All I see is more of the same thing like SODDI, namely JO. :banghead:

Her mother should have never called her...She should have known her daughters mouth would get her in deeper trouble.

15 years is a long time...Geez..

Well, she'd better come up with something good, because Hope's "I want to get my GED, then become a physical therapist" routine did nothing for her.

Maybe, the Judge thought it would take her 15 years to get her GED.

Grandma Flo saying she "feels" Haleigh was molested by maybe both her grandsons!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar
Back