How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I use SkyFire and the link is WDBO. No problems at all on my IPhone. Hope this helps!!

I live in Nashville and am really confused and hope someone can respond to this. I have In Session set to record for the entire 6 hours it is on each day. At 2:00 pm here they stop showing In Session and go on to regular programming. Yesterday we missed the testimony of GA and today we missed the testimony of Tony L. I can't get what is going on because we see every bit of what is televised (I think). Is there anywhere else we can go to see it? Is it just on local (Florida) channels after 2:00 pm? I'm thinking that they probably go for about 3-4 hours after In Session is over and we are missing all that! :confused:

I live in Nashville and am really confused and hope someone can respond to this. I have In Session set to record for the entire 6 hours it is on each day. At 2:00 pm here they stop showing In Session and go on to regular programming. Yesterday we missed the testimony of GA and today we missed the testimony of Tony L. I can't get what is going on because we see every bit of what is televised (I think). Is there anywhere else we can go to see it? Is it just on local (Florida) channels after 2:00 pm? I'm thinking that they probably go for about 3-4 hours after In Session is over and we are missing all that! :confused:

wftv.com has all the video posted on their web site daily! :)

At the end of IS they tell you ,you can watch the rest live at cnn.com/live

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

I actually watch it there all day.No commercials.

At the end of IS they tell you ,you can watch the rest live at cnn.com/live

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

I actually watch it there all day.No commercials.

Thanks so much! We ONLY watch the trial on In Session. We Tivo it and watch it in the evenings. We always fast forward during the commercials and especially when the talking heads are on. So, we never hear that info at the end. Thank you SO much!

I am watching through you all :) Then my evenings after the short ones get tucked in is all about watching the video clips of testimony.

You can also set up your TiVo to record HLN(Headline News), TrueTV's sister station that is picking up trial when TrueTV goes to regular programing at 2pm CST. It was on until after 5:30pm CST today on HLN Here in Oklahoma that's what I do.

I too would appreciate any pointers to audio-only that I can use on my 3G iPhone. Tried WDBO today but they had on regular programming.

I downloaded sky fire it works but for some reason I can't get the sound to work. Does anyone have any ideas?
Try rebooting your iPad/iPhone and make sure you the latest updates. I have iPad 1 and the iPhone4.
I use SkyFire and the link is WDBO. No problems at all on my IPhone. Hope this helps!!
I tried and the website live video failed. I could get the live chat though.

WFTVs site has changed their coding for live video feeds. Regular videos work only with Skyfire. Thanks anyway. I spent most of the afternoon test driving all the known websites and only Wesh live would work for both video and audio feeds.

I too would appreciate any pointers to audio-only that I can use on my 3G iPhone. Tried WDBO today but they had on regular programming.

Don't believe you will find any audio only. I have spent countless hours going to every known website and searching for links that carried the trial live. I could find nothing. And I have no clue if your 3G would work with skyfire, I think it requires the latest iPhone undate and your 3G can't. Bummer, I know. One would think in this computer age the Internet radio would have availability for all iPhones regardless of what generation it is.

I listen at work on my android incredible, keeping the phone plugged into the charger. It's pretty cool. I hope this works. I have no idea how I figured this out, but I do use skyfire.

try this: http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/coxradio/?callsign=wftvtv
Hummm .... this may work. Right now there isn't any live audio playing. Good news is I can get the flash screen that plays the audio. If this makes sense. So, I will try it first thing in the am and let y'all know. Keep fingers and other body parts crossed this works tomorrow. Thanks for the link, it's a starting point.

Hummm .... this may work. Right now there isn't any live audio playing. Good news is I can get the flash screen that plays the audio. If this makes sense. So, I will try it first thing in the am and let y'all know. Keep fingers and other body parts crossed this works tomorrow. Thanks for the link, it's a starting point.

It brings up the streaming player fine, but there's no audio for me. So far Skyfire is a bomb for me. I have a 4G iPod touch, nothing is working.

I listen at work on my android incredible, keeping the phone plugged into the charger. It's audio only. I hope this works. I have no idea how I figured this out, but I do use skyfire.

try this: http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/coxradio/?callsign=wftvtv

Quoting myself, I know bad form. Ok, thank goodness I can have my MBP going while fiddling around with my iPad and iPhone. I had the iPhone skyfire app on my iPad and this morning it stopped working. Went and downloaded the iPad app and it works great now.

WFTVs audio does NOT work on iPhone but will on the iPad app. Problem seems to be in the websites coding of the flash player. I'm not diddling around with WFTVs website anymore. Sorry.
It brings up the streaming player fine, but there's no audio for me. So far Skyfire is a bomb for me. I have a 4G iPod touch, nothing is working.

Good news. WDBO has a page with a single video player that Skyfire will play on both the iPad and iPhone. From the main webpage, scroll down and you will find a gold box with link to this page, do not clink on the top red banner link. I think it will also work on the new iTouch as well since I know they can play videos (had a 3rd generation iTouch). It's a battery eater though.

Good luck, now back to the trial we go.

Holy batman .... wahoo .... yes .... we have liftoff.

Wesh works, finally. First time I got video only no audio. I rebooted my iPad and reloaded the wesh website, went to the casey anthony webpage, clicked on live blog and it totally loaded. I am one happy camper.

Buffering is a little wiggly and I am on FIOS 35/35 speed so it may not be great for slower connections, but it finally worked for me. Hope it will for others.

ok I have iPad 1 and I am stupid, how do I reboot?

ok I have iPad 1 and I am stupid, how do I reboot?
Sorry, just turn it off, wait a few minutes, then turn back on. You should do this every time you download an install a new app.

I think I figured it out
WDBOs website with the single live video player on a page is the easiest to use with Skyfire. When there are multiple videos on a single webpage, like WFTV/WESH and the others have, Skyfire apparently searches the first one it comes to and will convert it. I did find one needs to let the entire page load up before hitting the Skyfire view video. If the box comes up telling you it's a problem/error, simply go back to the original Skyfire found video box, hit the play button and it will play. I discovered this on my trial and error phase :crazy: .

Sorry, just turn it off, wait a few minutes, then turn back on. You should do this every time you download an install a new app.

WDBOs website with the single live video player on a page is the easiest to use with Skyfire. When there are multiple videos on a single webpage, like WFTV/WESH and the others have, Skyfire apparently searches the first one it comes to and will convert it. I did find one needs to let the entire page load up before hitting the Skyfire view video. If the box comes up telling you it's a problem/error, simply go back to the original Skyfire found video box, hit the play button and it will play. I discovered this on my trial and error phase :crazy: .
Thank you but I still can't get sound. I thought I figured it out but I didn't.

Thank you but I still can't get sound. I thought I figured it out but I didn't.

You are using the iPad, right???? And you installed the Skyfire app for the iPad?????

On the Skyfire's browser, under the address bar, there are six icons. The far right one, it looks like a cog wheel, this is the settings button. Make sure the "load page" is set to iPad. You can also open the see more settings and there is a FAQ link which helped me figure out my errors I was making.

ETA:

Depending on your network provider and your download speeds, Skyfire may not be able to buffer the streaming video fast enough to convert it. Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back