How Did the Side Door Get Opened?/Door Locks/Use of Cinder Block**REVISITED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elle, I found it!!

"GRACE: Crystal, do you know if any other items of clothing of Haleigh`s are missing?

SHEFFIELD: I wouldn`t -- I`ve never been in that house. I wouldn`t know."

transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/19/ng.01.html

Yeah, I saw that and questioned it myself after hearing Marie and Crystal stuttering. However, I believe she heard different things about the MH, or was "told" things about the MH.

Believe me, if Crystal had anything to do with this, I would be happy to see her pay whatever price LE wanted. But, right now, I just don't see her being guilty. Maybe I'm blind the same way as the Ron supporters are.

My opinion only

Yeah, I saw that and questioned it myself after hearing Marie and Crystal stuttering. However, I believe she heard different things about the MH, or was "told" things about the MH.

Believe me, if Crystal had anything to do with this, I would be happy to see her pay whatever price LE wanted. But, right now, I just don't see her being guilty. Maybe I'm blind the same way as the Ron supporters are.

My opinion only

Not sure I am comfortable with the editorial tone of your comment. I merely posted an answer to another WS's question. This is the second time you have responded to a post of mine with a broader insult to "Ron supporters". One would wonder if you believe I am one. hmmmm

I am wondering, RC just moved to that MH a few months prior to missing HC. It is possible that MG thought it was the same home that RC shared with her daughter CS. and wasn't aware that RC had moved into a larger home so each of the children had their own rooms, i believe that i read that was the reason RC moved.

I am thinking this was just a miscommunication on MG and CS part.

bumping for Elle
Thank goodness and thank you Cranky.....I knew I wasn't losing my mind. I wish i could have pushed the thanks button more than once. So why the discrepancy????

One would think that Marie would know for sure if her daughter had been in the house before.

My opinion only

Golly, I wasn't trying to point a finger at Crystal, I believe her when she says she wasn't in the house and I don't think that she is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. But don't you think Marie would know the truth?

I am wondering, RC just moved to that MH a few months prior to missing HC. It is possible that MG thought it was the same home that RC shared with her daughter CS. and wasn't aware that RC had moved into a larger home so each of the children had their own rooms, i believe that i read that was the reason RC moved.

I am thinking this was just a miscommunication on MG and CS part.

Just my opinion but no I don't think that is what Marie meant. Her grandchild went missing from her bed in this trailer, I am sure they(she and Crystal) talked about it numerous times.

Thank goodness and thank you Cranky.....I knew I wasn't losing my mind. I wish i could have pushed the thanks button more than once. So why the discrepancy????

One would think that Marie would know for sure if her daughter had been in the house before.

Wish I knew why the discrepancy! I do think it's a little odd that Crystal answered NG's question by saying she'd never been in the mh; it didn't really seem to answer the question.

I do seem to recall talk about the animosity between the two parents and that they would do the "hand off" of children at locations other than Ron's house (but I only have a vague memory and no links, sorry!). It doesn't seem unreasonable to me that she wouldn't have been inside the mh, but I would assume she knew where it was (could be wrong there too, though!).

I am more inclined to believe Crystal than Marie on this one. JMO!

Wish I knew why the discrepancy! I do think it's a little odd that Crystal answered NG's question by saying she'd never been in the mh; it didn't really seem to answer the question.

I do seem to recall talk about the animosity between the two parents and that they would do the "hand off" of children at locations other than Ron's house (but I only have a vague memory and no links, sorry!). It doesn't seem unreasonable to me that she wouldn't have been inside the mh, but I would assume she knew where it was (could be wrong there too, though!).

I am more inclined to believe Crystal than Marie on this one. JMO!

I agree, I think maybe Crystal knew where the MH was and maybe Marie assumed she had been in the home in the past..maybe picking up the kids and so forth.

But in looking for something else earlier I found out that Crystal had a restraining order on Ron. So, I would think that she would not of been in the home. But who knows. Couples break up, fight, get back together and so on.
This is from one of the JVM transcripts.
PAM COUNTY, PROSECUTOR: Well, you know, Jane, and it`s interesting because, yes, I`ve been reviewing this. and we have a copy right here of the injunction.

He was pulled over on a routine traffic stop. And the police officer noticed some suspicion, brought in a drug dog, and he had all these drugs in his car, on his possession.

Now, also in the report it tells us -- we had known he had this violation -- an injunction. But now we know that he was not to possess firearms. He was not to come within 100 feet of Crystal, who was the petitioner at the time in the injunction.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So wait. In plain English, is that like a restraining order?

BONDI: Exactly. That`s exactly what it is. She had a restraining order. And this also mentions that they had minor children together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back