How do I report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ransom

Former Member
Reaction score
report MY OWN thread when I messed up the name?

How can I report anything here?

TIA

There's a little triangle at the bottom left of each post (on the bar where the thanks and reply buttons are) - that will alert the mods, if I'm not mistaken.

am i allowed to ask for help with a email question in here .i did it somewhere else and got in trouble for it so before i ask am i allowed to do so in here.

Go ahead and ask. If it's better answered privately, one of us can answer you in a PM (private message). :)

I also have an e-mail question :biggrin:

My e-mail updates for 'Subscribed Threads' are no longer showing as 'hyperlinks' << is that what they're called ?
All links are just showing in normal text, so having to copy & paste which doesn't work for any 'members-only' threads.

It's becoming a real pain so any help would be much appreciated

TIA

how do I resize a jpeg uploaded to post from MSM -- I hate it when it is so huge but I also don't want a thumbnail either I would like to resize it to say 75 per cent original size. Any suggestions?

TIA

how do I resize a jpeg uploaded to post from MSM -- I hate it when it is so huge but I also don't want a thumbnail either I would like to resize it to say 75 per cent original size. Any suggestions?

TIA

I would like to know this too :smile:

Not sure if this is the place to ask,,,,

Does anyone know why when I click on a link, like a news link I get invalid parameters?

I'm using tapatalk never had this problem before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do I go invisible and not show that I'm online?

How do I add a slogan under my username

Not sure if this is the place to ask,,,,

Does anyone know why when I click on a link, like a news link I get invalid parameters?

I'm using tapatalk never had this problem before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of problems with tapatalk, seems every update they do makes matters worse. I would suggest getting support from them.

I also have an e-mail question :biggrin:

My e-mail updates for 'Subscribed Threads' are no longer showing as 'hyperlinks' << is that what they're called ?
All links are just showing in normal text, so having to copy & paste which doesn't work for any 'members-only' threads.

It's becoming a real pain so any help would be much appreciated

TIA

please send me a PM with the email content.

Edited: Tested and all is working, must be settings on your side.

please send me a PM with the email content.

Edited: Tested and all is working, must be settings on your side.

Thanks !

E-mail links are fine now, it only happened for a couple of weeks then started working ok again :dunno:

Hi, new here, when I signed up I used my real name (duh) is there any way to change to a nickname?

Hi, new here, when I signed up I used my real name (duh) is there any way to change to a nickname?

Another reason I don't like this new forum style... where do I find all mods and admins?

I think you need to contact one of them to have them do it for you. The only ones I can think of at the top off my head are @Tricia and @bessie

How the heck do you delete a post? I see the "delete draft" button but once posted there's no way that I can see to delete it. Help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agent 9
Back