How much does Jeremy know?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
not necessarily.

would you not see a difference b/w 1) a mom who leaves her toddler who is playing happily in the sandbox in a backyard with a pool to answer the phone (or see about another child, or check on something etc) and returns minutes later to find the child face down and lifeless in the pool and 2) a mom who forgets her baby is in the tub and falls asleep b/c she's drunk or on drugs?

i see unintentional accident in the first scenario and clear neglect in the second.

The courts can see both of those instances as criminally negligent homicide.

People who are shy do act different around people they know. I'm shy, and barely talk when I'm with people I don't feel comfortable around, but with friends and family I never shut up.

Robert Hansen was "painfully shy", as was Edmund Kemperer. I'm not saying, in any way, JI is a serial killer, just that shyness is barometer.

I've been told JI is quiet, but not necessarily "shy".

Do you realy think Jersey would confess when he is locked up on lesser charges, and we do know his MW connection

Yes, a man with a baby. . .a tall, thin, balding man.

We have not heard anything from SB. We have the timeline from BS, but I don't believe we have ever heard anything from SB.

As far as the letter from the boss. It said that JI went to work that night. . I don't doubt that.

MOO. . I believe that Jersey was given a LDT same as JB. We do know his connection to MW, but as of yet, we don't have a connection between MW and missing BL.

I still go back to that. But, someone who knows DB here (or at least has witnessed her) says that there is no way that DB could have gone to the river...no how, no way. She said that it would be next to impossible. So, how could DB have killed (either accidentally or intentionally) Lisa, found her body and hidden it all between 10:30 and the time Jeremy got home?

Pardon the resurrection of a quiet thread. If DB acted solo, I think the answer lies with all of the dumpsters in the neighborhood of the dumpster fire. About half of those fall within the cell phone ping radius. The others are not far outside it. She would not need to make it to the river and back. It would not be much work at all to spread evidence (including BL) among those dumpsters in a short amount of time. The only part I really struggle with is the fire. Intentionally setting the fire to draw attention to that dumpster ascribes more smarts and cunning to DB than I want to. I think there may be issue with the cell phone activity after the dumpster fire so I am not certain if the cell phones made it into dumpsters or not.

Given the statement from a Deffenbaugh spokeman in regards to the LE search of the landfill
http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region...ounty-landfill-search-tied-to-Lisa-Irwin-case <snip> The trash service for Kansas City, Town & Country Recycling and Waste Management, takes its trash to the landfill. A Deffenbaugh spokesman says in cases of landfill searches, if they know where the trash in question came from, they can pinpoint a 20-acre area to help narrow down the search. </snip>
and the fact that the Deffenbaugh site states that more than 800 trucks enter and exit the landfill per day, unless LE intercepted every bit of garbage from that neighborhood before it hit the landfill, it would be a very difficult task to find her. There is video on the Deffenbaugh site of general landfill activity and it shows some heavy equipment shoving along bags of garbage. Once dumped, the contents of those dumpsters are most likely dispersed along a wide area. Truly an impossible task
:moo:

I'm still curious when BL would have been removed from the home if she had died Sunday night or even Monday night. And then how do the events of Tuesday night play into that? If BL wasn't even in the home by the time DB started drinking, what was the point of not even coming forward with that information to LE in the very beginning? How does the cell phone activity come into play?

Pardon the resurrection of a quiet thread. If DB acted solo, I think the answer lies with all of the dumpsters in the neighborhood of the dumpster fire. About half of those fall within the cell phone ping radius. The others are not far outside it. She would not need to make it to the river and back. It would not be much work at all to spread evidence (including BL) among those dumpsters in a short amount of time. The only part I really struggle with is the fire. Intentionally setting the fire to draw attention to that dumpster ascribes more smarts and cunning to DB than I want to. I think there may be issue with the cell phone activity after the dumpster fire so I am not certain if the cell phones made it into dumpsters or not.

Given the statement from a Deffenbaugh spokeman in regards to the LE search of the landfill and the fact that the Deffenbaugh site states that more than 800 trucks enter and exit the landfill per day, unless LE intercepted every bit of garbage from that neighborhood before it hit the landfill, it would be a very difficult task to find her. There is video on the Deffenbaugh site of general landfill activity and it shows some heavy equipment shoving along bags of garbage. Once dumped, the contents of those dumpsters are most likely dispersed along a wide area. Truly an impossible task
:moo:

I always did feel that LE spent way too little time at the landfill, so you might be right. That certainly would be the easiest way that DB could have done this on her own. On the other hand, perhaps the did go through all of the garbage from that neighborhood and didn't find Lisa. It sure would be impossible to go back now and look. I'm not that familiar with the garbage can aspect of this case, so perhaps there is more to point to the fact that they searched completely.

Jeremy wouldn't have to know anything if this is the scenario.

I always did feel that LE spent way too little time at the landfill, so you might be right. That certainly would be the easiest way that DB could have done this on her own. On the other hand, perhaps the did go through all of the garbage from that neighborhood and didn't find Lisa. It sure would be impossible to go back now and look. I'm not that familiar with the garbage can aspect of this case, so perhaps there is more to point to the fact that they searched completely.

Jeremy wouldn't have to know anything if this is the scenario.

I sincerely hope you are right and they found what they were after and it led them away from the landfill. The thought of being that close to her and BL literally slipping through their fingers would be an awful cross to bear for the investigators. (<-- disclaimer: not an insult to LE in any fashion) The thought of BL stripped of any dignity and mired in a stinking trash heap for eternity is just heart-breakingly sad.

I sincerely hope you are right and they found what they were after and it led them away from the landfill. The thought of being that close to her and BL literally slipping through their fingers would be an awful cross to bear for the investigators. (<-- disclaimer: not an insult to LE in any fashion) The thought of BL stripped of any dignity and mired in a stinking trash heap for eternity is just heart-breakingly sad.

According to locals who post here, all dumpsters within a radius of the house were searched, which also led them to the landfill for any that were taken before they were able to search it.

The one that was on fire was seized I believe.

According to locals who post here, all dumpsters within a radius of the house were searched, which also led them to the landfill for any that were taken before they were able to search it.

What is "the radius" of the house?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7696123&postcount=209"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - How much does Jeremy know?[/ame]

and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7696137&postcount=211"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - How much does Jeremy know?[/ame]

Are you referring to those posts? I specifically some pointed questions about the dumpsters. I did not take away confirmation that all dumpsters in the area were confirmed as searched. Are there other dumpster discussions I have missed?

That I don't know, someone like DeAnn or InDaMiddle would know better than me but I saw it posted here before (how far out they searched in the dumpsters).

Well, we found out in another thread how the locals disagree on what the radius is. I wouldn't be able to accept the account that EVERY dumpster in "the radius of the house" was searched. Possibly on the immediate street or even a couple of streets around there. But, to me, anywhere that can be walked to would be suspect. And, that would encompass a LARGE area.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back