How much does Jeremy know?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A prominent theory in this case is that Deborah killed Lisa (either accidentally or on purpose) and it was covered up and made it like like a baby abduction. Jeremy was at work when this supposedly happened. Why would Jeremy agree to a coverup if he had nothing to do with Lisa's death? Or does he think that Lisa was really kidnapped?

bumping up the OP

Why wouldn't jeremy ask his son what happened to Lisa? Why won't jeremy ask for a poly? Why won't jeremy march down to the station and talk to LE by himself?

Answer those questions and you might solve the case..

:rocker::rocker: You "nailed it" here ! I totally agree !

Jeremy needs to tell LE what he knows -- AND -- leave his attorneyS and Deb behind ...

JMO and MOO ...

:rocker::rocker: You "nailed it" here ! I totally agree !

Jeremy needs to tell LE what he knows -- AND -- leave his attorneyS and Deb behind ...

JMO and MOO ...

How do we know JI has not asked his son about these things, privately outside of the presence of DB?

How do we know for certain that JI was not offered a poly in the beginning?

How do we know JI has not asked his son about these things, privately outside of the presence of DB?

i thought there was an article that stated that JI DID offer to take a poly and was told by LE that he didn't have to? (not exact wording, but imo, it is the same meaning)

let me see if i can dig that article up.

http://www.knoxnews.com/photos/2011/oct/07/153055/

not the one i was talking about, but has the statement under the photo.

JMO

It is very possible that LE did advise them, however, i don't think that is the reasoning.... ALL JMO :)

I think you are right about this not being the reason. I would have asked my sons, gently, lovingly if they had heard anything unusual that night. She could have even brought up the stray kitten and if they heard it (and whatever happened to that story), and worked her way into what else they may have heard. Her daughter was missing, you would have to ask. And this can be done in a very innocent way.

I think you are right about this not being the reason. I would have asked my sons, gently, lovingly if they had heard anything unusual that night. She could have even brought up the stray kitten and if they heard it (and whatever happened to that story), and worked her way into what else they may have heard. Her daughter was missing, you would have to ask. And this can be done in a very innocent way.

Same here 4Jacy! I agree 100%.

:fence: Correct -- we do NOT know IF Jeremy asked his son about the night Lisa "allegedly" went "missing" ...

BUT IMO, it sure would be very ODD and NOT NORMAL if he did NOT ask his son about that night -- IF he was NOT involved -- without Deb's presence ...

Also, Jermey does NOT need Deb's permission to talk "privately" to his son ...

And as for as Jeremy being offered a poly :

JMO ... but you can "bet your boots" that LE offered him a poly ...

While we do NOT know IF Jeremy was offered a poly by LE and refused -- and IF Jeremy REFUSED a poly -- there is one reason and one reason only :

He was involved and/or involved in the cover-up !

Also, we only have Jeremy's "word" about the poly : which IMO, is not worth much since he will NOT talk to LE without Deb -- AND --

Jeremy totally and completely supports Deb and her stories and changing timeline 110 % !

Therefore, Jeremy is NOT "trustworthy" at all ... not at all ...:notgood::notgood:

JMO ... and MOO ...

:fence: Correct -- we do NOT know IF Jeremy asked his son about the night Lisa "allegedly" went "missing" ...

BUT IMO, it sure would be very ODD and NOT NORMAL if he did NOT ask his son about that night -- IF he was NOT involved -- without Deb's presence ...

Also, Jermey does NOT need Deb's permission to talk "privately" to his son ...

And as for as Jeremy being offered a poly :

JMO ... but you can "bet your boots" that LE offered him a poly ...

While we do NOT know IF Jeremy was offered a poly by LE and refused -- and IF Jeremy REFUSED a poly -- there is one reason and one reason only :

He was involved and/or involved in the cover-up !

Also, we only have Jeremy's "word" about the poly : which IMO, is not worth much since he will NOT talk to LE without Deb -- AND --

Jeremy totally and completely supports Deb and her stories and changing timeline 110 % !

Therefore, Jeremy is NOT "trustworthy" at all ... not at all ...:notgood::notgood:

JMO ... and MOO ...

Here's the thing about that, if JI was offered a poly and refused, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why would he refuse one when DB not only accepted to take one but then went on national tv and made herself look bad by saying she failed it (whether she did or not no one knows except LE)?

Why wouldn't he just say he took one and passed (a la Justin Dipietro in the Ayla case)?

Here's the thing about that, if JI was offered a poly and refused, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why would he refuse one when DB not only accepted to take one but then went on national tv and made herself look bad by saying she failed it (whether she did or not no one knows except LE)?

Why wouldn't he just say he took one and passed (a la Justin Dipietro in the Ayla case)?

I get what you are saying, cityslick, but (how do I say this tactfully), I don't think that either of these parents are that swift. For all we know, JI has since taken the PG and has failed it. If he did, we would NEVER hear about it because, LE isn't talking to the media and the DT would absolutely keep that a secret. On the other hand, if he took it and passed it, the DT would be shouting it from the rooftops. There is no doubt about that.

I think that DB is one of those people who has a problem with lying/drinking and being a drama queen. She also watches a lot of missing children's cases, per her statements. I think that she knew that for her to deny a PG, it would look really bad. I actually think that she might have convinced herself that she could pass it because people with narcissistic personalities (which I believe she has) often feel that they can do things that others can't. That, coupled with the fact that she is not all that bright, makes me believe that she was probably surprised that she wasn't so convincing that she had passed it.

And, before I hear the comments about "how smart" the parents had to be to get away with all this...remember that it doesn't take even a median IQ to commit murder or, even less, have an accident occur.

I think that the accident happened, the two of them set it up between themselves, staged everything and made "D Day" be when JI came home from his night job. That wouldn't take any brains at all. All it would take is for them to stick to their story and act upset.

BBM: Because IF Jeremy did NOT take a LDT -- BUT he says he did take one and that he passed the LDT -- that would be a "lie" -- which would be used against him ...

JMO ... but I think Jeremy refused the poly because he IS involved at some point ...

MOO ...

I get what you are saying, cityslick, but (how do I say this tactfully), I don't think that either of these parents are that swift. For all we know, JI has since taken the PG and has failed it. If he did, we would NEVER hear about it because, LE isn't talking to the media and the DT would absolutely keep that a secret. On the other hand, if he took it and passed it, the DT would be shouting it from the rooftops. There is no doubt about that.

I think that DB is one of those people who has a problem with lying/drinking and being a drama queen. She also watches a lot of missing children's cases, per her statements. I think that she knew that for her to deny a PG, it would look really bad. I actually think that she might have convinced herself that she could pass it because people with narcissistic personalities (which I believe she has) often feel that they can do things that others can't. That, coupled with the fact that she is not all that bright, makes me believe that she was probably surprised that she wasn't so convincing that she had passed it.

And, before I hear the comments about "how smart" the parents had to be to get away with all this...remember that it doesn't take even a median IQ to commit murder or, even less, have an accident occur.

I think that the accident happened, the two of them set it up between themselves, staged everything and made "D Day" be when JI came home from his night job. That wouldn't take any brains at all. All it would take is for them to stick to their story and act upset.

2 questions:

#1: WHY, if Lisa drowned in the bathtub, would DB/JI lay her on the floor, attempt to do CPR, and then when that didn't work-NOT call 911? Instead decide to hatch a scheme to dispose of her body and "stage" a kidnapping? I just don't understand what would be behind this. As, Dr. G said in the CA trial- when there is an accident, parents call 911- it's just what they do.

#2- Still wondering, where do the cell phones and the attempted vm acess, etc., fit into this? Including dialing MW's phone number?

interesting similar scenario in a very recent case:

baby drowns in tub after mom falls asleep after doing drugs but she initially told LE she fell asleep with the baby in his crib

http://wvgazette.com/News/policeblotter/201203160070

This story actually fits with the question I asked in my post above. The mother's negligence caused the child to drown, BUT the authorities were still called. The parent(s) did not try to dispose of the child or claim a kidnapping.

one possible reason that has been posted several times now in regards to how DB and JI "act": everyone reacts differently to things? and oftentimes reasons are not clear to outsiders looking in...

or like in the case of JBR: preservation of the family? preservation of "image"?

there are countless reasons it could happen just as norest and others suggest... actually the forums here on WS are full of them.

one possible reason that has been posted several times now in regards to how DB and JI "act": everyone reacts differently to things? and oftentimes reasons are not clear to outsiders looking in...

or like in the case of JBR: preservation of the family? preservation of "image"?

there are countless reasons it could happen just as norest and others suggest... actually the forums here on WS are full of them.

Or perhaps its simply an issue of self preservation and taking a gamble. Call 911 and risk negligent homicide at best or roll the dice and dispose of the baby, clam up, lawyer up and force LE to prove what happened. Looks like the dice roll is winning for DB right now. :moo:

People simply do not do the right thing in every situation. Especially if it comes down to implicating yourself of a crime.

Most of the cases I have seen, where a child's death is covered up, are a case of NON-accidental death. Where the child is beaten, shaken, etc. I can not, off the top of my head, think of a case where there was a TRUE accidental death and the parents covered it up. This includes the case of JBR. According to the autopsy, JBR showed signs of long-term molestation. And whether she died from a blow to the head or asphyxiation, how could either one of those be considered an accident? To me, that would be homicide.

Yes, everyone reacts differently, but WHY is there an extreme variance from the norm in THIS case? If DB/JI are covering up an accidental death then there is something VERY wrong going on there, something no one knows about. And no, those 2 acting "weird" or whatever is not it. The majority of parents do not try to hide a TRUE accident.

JMO

Preservation of their family be taking an accident and making it look like a kidnapping? I guess anythings possible, but I feel the example you gave above where the father called 911 is more believable.

Preservation of their image? In my opinion they have failed in presenting a positive image to the public. That doesn't make them guilty of anything other than poor public relations.

Preservation of their family be taking an accident and making it look like a kidnapping? I guess anythings possible, but I feel the example you gave above where the father called 911 is more believable.

Preservation of their image? In my opinion they have failed in presenting a positive image to the public. That doesn't make them guilty of anything other than poor public relations.

Well said. I just think, if this is a case of a death casued by DB/JI, it just couldn't have been an accident. Good, loving parents do not think of "self preservation" before their child. Yes, a sociopath would. But I just don't see how you could have it both ways. Either those 2 love Lisa or they don't. If they loved her they would not try to hide an accident, they would have gotten help.

JMO

that's fine, y'all don't have to agree with the suggestions offered but you asked for suggestions and we're trying to help... guess they'll all be deemed ridiculous so there's no point continuing...

that's fine, y'all don't have to agree with the suggestions offered but you asked for suggestions and we're trying to help... guess they'll all be deemed ridiculous so there's no point continuing...

But, with all due respect, it is not a case of just deeming everything ridiculous. I honestly can not see how a person who actually LOVED their child would think of covering up that childs death IF is was indeed accidental.

In an earlier post I brought up Dr. G in Caylee's case. She stated that in her experience, in 100% of cases where a child drowned accidentally, 911 was called. ONE HUNDRED percent.

That is where all the statistics come from on accidental deaths in children, obviously. Medication overdose, drowning, product malfunction. It is because when these things happen to babies and children, people call 911.

If some people want to go with the theory that Lisa is dead and it was an accident, that's fine. Everyone has their opinion. However, I cannot see how anyone could say this theory is valid WHILE at the same time say that her parents loved her. NO, sorry, I cannot agree with that, it is too much of a contradiction. If Lisa is dead at the hands of her parents, it was either NOT an accident, or they just didn't care about her. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back