Humiliating Police Search Caught on Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[bbm]

she was pulled over for the headlight but she had an invalid license, which if she was under arrest, gives them probable cause to search - the issue apparently is whether she was told she was under arrest

I feel bad for her - she looked devastated and humilated in the video but was clearly compliant - remaining at a safe distance with open, limp body language

I'm normally on LE's side but this scares me - this is too police-state-ish for my liking

I'm glad to see that the other police officer told the truth, despite the Blue Wall

Thank you for getting to the crux of the problem and not joining the "haha" crowd.

It was not a simple traffic stop. She was driving with an invalid license and was arrested. Isn't someone searched carefully when arrested? She could have had a knife or some drugs hidden in her bra. How would he know if he never checked?

I think she was traumatized because she was busted for driving illegally. jm0 Her breasts were never visible and never touched in any way. She just shook her bra. I don't see what the big deal is?

Don't they usually call for a female cop to do the search?

It was not a simple traffic stop. She was driving with an invalid license and was arrested. Isn't someone searched carefully when arrested? She could have had a knife or some drugs hidden in her bra. How would he know if he never checked?

I think she was traumatized because she was busted for driving illegally. jm0 Her breasts were never visible and never touched in any way. She just shook her bra. I don't see what the big deal is?

I suspect the cops knew her and she likely had a history of drug use/possession.

Even with a history of drug abuse, a few rounds in a drunk tank, or if the cop is my next door neighbor and we get high together, still doesnt matter.

As an officer you have to abide by department protocols and the law. YOu cannot have one law for drug addicts and another for everyone else. Plus there is no evidence this lady was on drugs, had any, or even knew the cops.

Im pro law enforcement, but I know that in reality they are human like anyone else. They make mistakes and some are great people and then there are those jerk cops who have a chip on their shoulder. The biggest issue I have is that she wasnt arrested. If she was, then that would have least given some legitimacy to the officers actions.

LInda and steely are right IMO, you cannot let any federal entity chip away at our rights and try to twist things to their favor. It is very sad that a lot of people don't even know what's a lawful search and seizure and their local law enforcement agency policies are. Education is the key.

I think some are making a big deal out of nothing. So she shook her bra a few times? It's not like he stuck his hand inside or made an up close inspection. Big deal. Has she ever worn a bikini? Nothing showed that wouldn't show at poolside, imo.

If a woman were to walk down your street wearing nothing but a bra on top, would you call police? Would it bother you if there were young children in the area?

No, she didn't show anymore skin than a bikini. But most people I know would be humiliated to walk around in a bra. Most people who saw it would call the law.

This is what is wrong with what he did. IF a bra search was appropriate and legally called for, he should have called a female officer and transported her to the station so the search could be done in relative privacy. The fact that he didn't take her to the station makes me believe there was no legal reason for the search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back