DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Imastilla.grandma, here we go. Since I am in Florida, I began a watchful eye couple of days ago on Dorian. The 5 day cone I read is central Florida.... to include Daytona Beach, Orlando. But so much can change. He had already moved slightly North from last night. Thank you for starting up the thread.

Imastilla.grandma, here we go. Since I am in Florida, I began a watchful eye couple of days ago on Dorian. The 5 day cone I read is central Florida.... to include Daytona Beach, Orlando. But so much can change. He had already moved slightly North from last night. Thank you for starting up the thread.
I’m a weather watcher. Always have been. My entire family is too. I’m a massive tornado survivor. We’re always on the lookout! I’m worried about Dorian and the affect it possibly has on Florida. Be safe Katherine. ❤️

I’ve sent Tropical Storm Dorian a message to not interfere with my Labor Day plans. I don’t think he’s listening. It must be that other chromosome. After 57 years I will finally get to meet my paternal family on Sunday in Orange City, FL. This is very close to the center of his current track. I don’t have time for Dorian and his band of blow hard tornadoes and wall of water!

Central Fl. here- watching this silly storm. Still
haven't put the shingles back on the roof that Irma tore off. Don't need another one.
Our are power poles aren't in the best shape considering lightening has knocked my power off 5 times this summer.

Crossing my toes that this one changes course.

Flhurricane.com is my favorite site to monitor. It gives accurate info & doesn’t tolerate drama in its chat lounge. People give up to date weather info on their location as it’s happening. Their maps are impressive.

The future of Dorian largely hinges on one key factor called the Mona Passage. This 80-mile wide ocean corridor, which sits between the islands of Hispañiola and Puerto Rico, will determine if Dorian dissipates or perseveres. The storm is now located in the Caribbean, a small storm surrounded by a hostile environment of abundant dry air.

Regardless of impact, Wednesday night is a critical moment for the future of Dorian and its eventual impact on Florida. At that time, the core of Dorian will either move over Puerto Rico, over the Dominican Republic, or in between the two, through the narrow waters of the Mona Passage.
Tropical Storm Dorian takes aim at Puerto Rico — live updates

WFTV Orlando- Noon News- says it's looking
more like a Cat 3 or higher could hit Central
Florida Sunday AND Monday.
More details overnight tonight (Wed. 8/28)
will firm up this info or determine if it will
move more offshore and go north to Carolinas.

Ugh, is it peak hurricane season already? After our devastation from Sandy, I am always following these storms up the coast. And no, I'm still not home yet. :(

Stay safe, will be watching this one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy