I’m New

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Jinja

Reaction score
Hi yall, I’m new here but I would love to be part of what yall are doing. I’ve always been fascinated with things like this and the idea that I may one day actually help someone fills my heart.
I was wondering if anyone could please help me… when y’all were new where did you start? This is a little difficult to navigate so I would be very grateful for some advice on how to get started

Welcome @Jinja this link is a good place to start to get acquainted with your fellow members and get an idea of what they might be following.

It really depends on what your interests are. Some join to follow a specific case that happened in their area and caught their attention. Some to try to help identify those poor souls who are deceased but unidentified. some join to try to resolve missing persons cases. The site is broke up into various forums. go meet and greet, then poke around those forums and see what catches your eye.

You can always find the most active threads by clicking "new posts" on the upper left corner of the page.

I started during the Caylee Anthony's case when she was still missing and lurked for a while before becoming a member.

Hi yall, I’m new here but I would love to be part of what yall are doing. I’ve always been fascinated with things like this and the idea that I may one day actually help someone fills my heart.
I was wondering if anyone could please help me… when y’all were new where did you start? This is a little difficult to navigate so I would be very grateful for some advice on how to get started

Welcome @Jinja! You can also use the search button (top right) to find cases you are interested in.

I appreciate the advice. Thank yall so much.
I’m from Alvin Texas.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop