...I 'advize' you to be rested?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't lump all RDI's in with me Hold, because as far as I know, only I and one other RDI, didn't know about "advize". You really need to get out more...venture out to other boards, and you will see that I am in the minority of RDI's that didn't know about this, you will also find that all of the others that did know...agrees with me...the misspellings were intentional.

My, thats surprising coming from RDI. I wouldn't be surprised if all RDI agree with you. Agreeing costs nothing.

Aren't we forgetting, though, that anyone predisposed to PR being a criminal, is going to agree with that? Aren't we forgetting that aside from your agreements, that there's still no evidence that PR ever deliberately disguised her handwriting or deliberately misspelled any words? So you're all out on a limb on that one while the real killer walks.

It is a FACT that PR failed to reproduce not only the handwriting but the spelling of the original RN author, EVEN THOUGH the conditions were preloaded against her.

My, thats surprising coming from RDI. I wouldn't be surprised if all RDI agree with you. Agreeing costs nothing.

Aren't we forgetting, though, that anyone predisposed to PR being a criminal, is going to agree with that? Aren't we forgetting that aside from your agreements, that there's still no evidence that PR ever deliberately disguised her handwriting or deliberately misspelled any words? So you're all out on a limb on that one while the real killer walks.

It is a FACT that PR failed to reproduce not only the handwriting but the spelling of the original RN author, EVEN THOUGH the conditions were preloaded against her.

You are absolutely, positively wrong holdon. Why did they have to go to her FOUR different times,to get samples from her, if it was so cut and dry? Patsy's handwriting was deemed..."inconclusive". Which means...a decision could not be reached...as in...they could not make up their minds...which means...maybe she wrote the RN...maybe she didn't. I go with...she did. We will have to agree to disagree on this on, holdon. Time to move on....

So you're all out on a limb on that one while the real killer walks.

..exactly what is John Ramzey trying to do to find these vicious 'killers'?? HE LAUGHS on camera,states he feels SOWWYYYYY for Karr (in order to feign sympathy for himself) for the media hounding him,(even though Karr and the R's brought it on themselves),and doesn't use his media time wisely.He has done nothing.

whiney rant if I ever heard one,it sounds just like the same thing the R's would say...ohhh woe is them...pooooor them....

Yes, I realize that BOTH of them...Patsy's q and the RN author's q....are BOTH two little circles over the other. Come on Hold...get real...what are the chances that the RN author and Patsy..(the mother of the victim, who was in the house at the time of the murder)..would make their q's the EXACT same way...like a figure 8??

I was just going to say that!

I want to add...that this is just ONE example of some exact matches.

Too bad Michelle Dresbold lost the suit. Her book was loaded with side-to-side comparisons, Holdon.

Why does the handwriting in PR's left-handed RN text sample look way sloppier than the handwriting in the RN?

Depends on how full of drugs she was at the time. I remember when my father was on meds. His hand shook so damn bad he had to hold his wrist with the other hand.

Well, one of her high school teachers says that she was.

I'm beaten to the punch again.

Satisfactory samples would've been what, samples that matched the RN?

Samples that were readable. I think Chet Ubowski used the words "do not suggest the full range of her handwriting." Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems SD ignored or sidestepped or whatever, the whole topic of this thread:

How does RDI account for PR's trait of spelling 'advize' consistently on her samples, yet the RN author spells it correctly? How come PR can't be found spelling 'bussiness' in any of her samples, when thats how the RN author did it. Are you hopping on the same bandwagon with the rest or do you have your own idea?

It seems SD ignored or sidestepped or whatever, the whole topic of this thread:

How does RDI account for PR's trait of spelling 'advize' consistently on her samples, yet the RN author spells it correctly? How come PR can't be found spelling 'bussiness' in any of her samples, when thats how the RN author did it. Are you hopping on the same bandwagon with the rest or do you have your own idea?

Common sense tells us...that Patsy misspelled business in the RN on purpose...(she correctly spells attaché though), she doesn't want to misspelled the SAME word that she spelled in the RN...in her sample...so she misspells ADVISE twice, in her right and left hand samples....but, yet again...she spells attaché correctly. Now you tell me....regardless of WHO wrote the RN...intruder or Patsy....which word is easiest to spell,
business, advise...or attaché??? How come Patsy can't be found spelling "bussiness" in any of her samples, when thats how the RN author did it, you ask? Because she was NOT an idiot. She would have been sealing her fate....life in prison....or WORSE. Now you tell me...would you have not done the same?? I sure would have.

You are absolutely, positively wrong holdon. Why did they have to go to her FOUR different times,to get samples from her, if it was so cut and dry? Patsy's handwriting was deemed..."inconclusive". Which means...a decision could not be reached...as in...they could not make up their minds...which means...maybe she wrote the RN...maybe she didn't. I go with...she did. We will have to agree to disagree on this on, holdon. Time to move on....

Am I wrong about the real killer walking? The real killer walks, thats for sure. Meanwhile, RDI has become an endless list of excuses:
  • The DA wont prosecute the R's even when they have evidence
  • She was too drugged to give a good opposite hand sample (thats rich)
  • The R's got their story straight before they were independently interviewed
  • LE contaminated the crime scene
  • PR disguised her writing
  • PR disguised her spelling ability (very clever, odd though that nobody even noticed!)
  • DNA not related to the crime
You're right, its time to move on...:boohoo:

Am I wrong about the real killer walking? The real killer walks, thats for sure. Meanwhile, RDI has become an endless list of excuses:
  • The DA wont prosecute the R's even when they have evidence
  • She was too drugged to give a good opposite hand sample (thats rich)
  • The R's got their story straight before they were independently interviewed
  • LE contaminated the crime scene
  • PR disguised her writing
  • PR disguised her spelling ability (very clever, odd though that nobody even noticed!)
  • DNA not related to the crime
You're right, its time to move on...:boohoo:

Not yet...

• This is true...and according to the news program "48 Hours", on the anniversary of JB's death...there is STILL a warehouse FULL of evidence that has not even been gone though, yet. This tells me that regardless of what sort of evidence is found against the Ramsey's...they will still be "innocent".
  • According to the Boulder Daily Camera....I posted part of that for you...can you not read? This is NOT something that I made up...they DID ask for more samples from Patsy, because she was taking drugs since JB's death, and her writing was not easy to read. This is why it was sloppy. IMO..she was taking drugs to take her guilty conscious away. I will post it AGAIN....READ IT THIS TIME>> FROM THE BOULDER DAILY CAMERA
"Patsy Ramsey provided a third handwriting sample to investigators Feb. 28. Police "had difficulty obtaining satisfactory samples" from the 40-year-old because she apparently has taken medication since her daughter's death, according to city spokeswoman Leslie Aaholm.
Officials declined to comment on the type of medication Patsy Ramsey has used. Drugs and several other factors, however, may prompt authorities to request additional handwriting samples, said Christina Kelley, a forensic document examiner with the Lakewood Police Department who has no connection to the Ramsey case."
  • They had PLENTY of time to get their story straight before being interviewed, since they stonewalled for so long.
  • Most importantly....the RAMSEY'S contaminated the crime scene...with John carrying the body upstairs, and with Patsy flinging herself onto JB, while reciting the "Lazarus Speech"...not to mention the fact that they called over the neighborhood to come trampsing through their house. I do believe that this is called contaminating the crime scene...and it was done by the Ramsey's and their friends. And lets not forget Patsy's sister, Pam...who went in and took out a butthload of "funeral clothes"...box after box after box....including but not limited to...the Ramsey's PASSPORTS! If this is not contaminating a crime scene...then I don't know what is. She removed EVIDENCE...that is exactly what she did.
  • Yes, she did.
  • People that actually studied her samples...DID notice. You are saying this because I...AMES...didn't notice. I am not very observant....so sue me.
  • The DNA was degraded...old, which means that it probably came from someone at the factory that made the panties. Where is the intruder DNA?...According to YOU..there were TWO of them in the house with her. Did they wear bee keepers outfits or something? Or did they spray some sort of "sterile spray" on them? Or better yet...invisible spray, because the neighbor's dog...that barks at everybody...didn't bark at the intruders. That's because they don't exist.
Okay...we can move on now.

I'm not quite clear on one thing from RDI: Is the messy opposite-hand writing sample due to her disguising her handwriting, so it wouldn't look like the original RN that she also disguised? Or, was the messy sample due to her being too drugged up at the time? Or both?

I'm not quite clear on one thing from RDI: Is the messy opposite-hand writing sample due to her disguising her handwriting, so it wouldn't look like the original RN that she also disguised? Or, was the messy sample due to her being too drugged up at the time? Or both?
Disguising one's handwriting is something else than messing it up, no matter whether the messing up is a deliberate attempt or due to drug intake.
Team Ramsey may very well have used Patsy's being under medication as an 'excuse' for her inability to produce any samples LE would be able to work with.

IMO, when Patsy wrote the note, she was in an altered mind state due to what had just transpired and the spellings, formations of the letters, and the spacing of what was written was influenced by her subconscious.

-Tea

Well, according to the handwriting experts it was messy (sloppy) because she was drugged up at the time, so I believe that the drugs contrbuted the most to the messiness. Although, it could have been a combo of a little of both.

It was also said that the felt tip pen kept Patzy from being 100% id'd as the RN author.

It was also said that the felt tip pen kept Patzy from being 100% id'd as the RN author.

PatZy....LOL

Yeah, that makes alot of sense. Unlike a regular ball point pen..a felt tip can get flattened over time. Since they didn't let her use the actual one that the "intruder" had written the RN with, because it had been taken into evidence, then of course the pressure points, etc. are going to look different. It was written with a different pen...and not all felt tip pens are created equal...thanks to wear. So she had many things on her side....the meds that she was taking...and the Sharpie was not the same one that was used by the RN "author". No wonder they kept asking her for samples..and always coming up INCONCLUSIVE...as far as all of the handwriting experts making the same decision.

Well, according to the handwriting experts it was messy (sloppy) because she was drugged up at the time, so I believe that the drugs contrbuted the most to the messiness. Although, it could have been a combo of a little of both.

Patsy used her left hand IMO. Even though she could write with both it was harder to write with her left. Add to that the attempt to disquise the handwriting and you have Patsy writing the note.

I would be my life and the life of any one I know on it. It's a fact. If you look at the facts without trying to jump through hoops showing that she didn't do it.

OCCAM'S RAZOR​

Occam's razor (sometimes spelled Ockham's razor) is a principle attributed to the 14th-century English logician and Franciscan friar William of Ockham. The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. The principle is often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae ("law of parsimony" or "law of succinctness"): “ entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem, ”

which translates to:

“ entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity. ”

This is often paraphrased as "All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the right one," or alternately, "we should not assert that what we do not have some proof for." In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities (although this is not always the same as simplicity[1]). It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.

Originally a tenet of the reductionist philosophy of nominalism, it is more often taken today as a heuristic maxim that advises economy, parsimony, or simplicity in scientific theories.

I meant the shape of the periods, the dot, would probably be identical between PR's exemplars and the RN author.

From a laymans POV, the smaller and simpler the feature is, like dots or small circles or short lines, the harder it would be to distinguish one author from another. I'd suggest that you consider looking for dissimilarities between the larger features or characters produced by both PR and the RN author, just to keep some measure of balance in your perspective. I'm confident without looking that the dissimilarities of their larger features would be significant.

Could it be that intentional disquising of the handwriting as best as she could in a pinch was the reason the ransome note required starting over at least a time or two.... hummmmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara
Back