I believe the Ramseys are innocent.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
newtv said:
... none of us has access to the actual evidence and not even a grand jury could endite (which is unusual) ...

Wrong. We don't know if the grand jury chose to indict the Ramseys, or not. They may have chosen to indict, and Hunter declined to prosecute. The burden of carrying out the indictment falls to the District Attorney's office, not LE.

We will never know the truth until those case files are opened, or someone squeals. Since everyone involved is sworn to secrecy, and Lin Wood is ready to sue anyone who says "Ramsey" and "guilty" in the same sentence ... I doubt if we'll ever find out what really happened until we're rocking away at the old folk's home.

I wonder how soon CO case evidence can be made public ... is it 50 years, 75, 100? Or ever? Do any of the legal eagles here know?

I'm not a legal eagle, Cherokee, but I found this:

"Under a rule adopted by the Colorado Supreme Court, and then verified by the state legislature, witnesses cannot talk about their testimony until a grand jury decides to indict or not to indict, or when it issues a report. The Ramsey grand jury did none of the three, leaving the secrecy rule in effect indefinitely."

Source

imo

i don't know if anyone remembers this, but on new year's day right after their child was buried, the ramsey's appeared on CNN. what struck me was this: john kept asking "WHY"...not WHO. if that was your baby would you care WHY?? you would want to know who! you only care about the 'why' if it's someone you know.from that day forward i believed they were in collusion, long before they were suspected. and still believe it.

newtv said:
What if they are innocent?? That's my concern??
Wouldn't you feel like you had participated in a really horrible thing..cuz a horrible thing happened to them- the loss of a child AND- they are forever blamed.
Nope, no feelings at all. The Ramseys asked for, and got, EVERYTHING that has come their way. Starting with their refusal to cooperate with the police which make them the prime suspects.
Open your eyes, newtv. Take a look at how innocent parents really act. (People like the Van Damms, the Walshs, and the Klass family.) The Ramsey actions have screamed "GUILTY!" since the moment they picked up the phone and dialed 911.

newtv said:
I also think its preposterous to think Burke did it...The boulder LE or DA said he was not raised to the level of a suspect-many pick this a part
Burke is a prime suspect. He was in the house at the time of the killing and he had the ability to cause her death. Any homicide detective will tell you that all it takes to commit a murder is "ability and opportunity"--Burke had both. The law enforcement agencies in Boulder were too corrupt and too incompetent to properly consider Burke as a suspect. Burke probably hit JonBenet over the head with his baseball bat, which is what started the whole event and culminated with the staging of a crime.

Not only would experienced homicide detectives consider Burke a suspect in JonBenet's death, but Cyril Wecht stated there was nothing that was done to JonBenet that someone Burke's age at the time couldn't have done, and Michael Baden said he thought Burke should be looked at.

imo

this child would not have had the sophistication to fashion a garrote. the parents are in collusion. in my constitutionally protected opinion,.

The ligature was not a sophisticated device, nor was it necessarily a garrote.

imo

deputylinda said:
this child would not have had the sophistication to fashion a garrote. the parents are in collusion. in my constitutionally protected opinion,.
Ivy is right. Take a REAL close look at the "garrote". It's nothing more than a broken paint stick with the cord wrapped around it 6 times. Any 10-year old boy could have made it just fooling around.

hi gang- thx so much for the time u have taken to fill me in- I appreciate the passion and will do as suggested- more reading- -I do understand that proximity alone implicates them- and so on- I just enjoy so much reading each persons contributions with intelligence and no attacking- its a pleasure to have my thinking challenged and I hope i have been respectful to your side too- i want to be-it can be hard to type out all the nuamce of language so my direct style can be a bit much- i really like how we debate here- i know it can be ugly for some but i sure feel i am given the best to think about and in the kindest of ways..

Newtv you seem to me as someone with an open mind, even though the hawks here think that you are trying to discredit there beliefs that the Ramseys are guilty. I have read on this site that some here believe that Burke did it, that the child used a baseball bat, ligatures and duck tape, if I did not read it here I would think that I was reading some paperback about a serial killer that had done this many times before. I did not know that Burk was so violent, does he have a history of violence, has he been known to torture small animals and set fires, has he been seen around the neighborhood as a peeping tom, any police records of arrest for breaking and entering in the night, robbery and rape. Wow maybe Burke is the intruder; at least on this site they think so. Don’t get me wrong I really like this site it does have a lot of interesting and mind boggling thoughts, some silly and some serious. I really get a kick out of the hawks that only want birds of a feather here and suggest that I go to another site for doves. But I do not believe for one minute that all the hawks want me to leave, because if the site only contained hawks and no doves how boring it would be nothing but suspicious minds and no balance. However lets put it to a vote all hawks in favor of me leaving this site and never return. Vote yea, and all doves vote nay. I will respect the vote; it is my decision for this ballot. Thank you.

Ivy you said “I suggest that if you find being here at the real WS uncomfortable, you get your 50 bucks ready to hand over, and hop on over to Jameson's fake, double B forum, where you can join your IDI clones and us "hawks" can't come to get ya.”
When you say hawks you didn’t mean KKK did you?

Britt you said "Don't be silly. I didn't applaud for your posts, did I? "
No Britt you did not applaud for my post. Why should you?

Originally posted by ICU
Ivy you said “I suggest that if you find being here at the real WS uncomfortable, you get your 50 bucks ready to hand over, and hop on over to Jameson's fake, double B forum, where you can join your IDI clones and us "hawks" can't come to get ya.”
When you say hawks you didn’t mean KKK did you?
lol, ICU. You tell me if the "hawks" are KKK. You're the one who came up with the label. I was merely responding to your post.

Originally posted by ICU
All the information on this site seems to be a witch hunt all one sided, trying to prove guilt, and if you say that you believe that they are innocent. The hawks come to get ya.

~~~
imo

BlueCrab said:
There was no intruder, and there's no evidence of an intruder. IMO there is some evidence of a fifth person in the house that night, but he was NOT an intruder. If there was a fifth person he had to have been invited into the house by a Ramsey.

There's no way an intruder would spend hours in an occupied house -- abducting a six-year-old girl, snacking on pineapple with her in the breakfast room, sexually assaulting her, killing her including making an elaborate sexual device, writing a three-page fake ransom note, and escaping from the house never to be heard from again.

And there's no way the Ramseys would help stage the crime scene to look like something it wasn't and repeatedly lie and carry out an elaborate coverup to protect this intruder. Common sense tells us an intruder wouldn't have a need to stage the crime scene; only a Ramsey would have this need.

One of the three Ramseys killed JonBenet or knows who killed her.

JMO

BlueCrab,
I agree 100%...........At the very least the Ramseys are guilty of a cover-up and protecting the killer.........at worst they're guilty of murder ,thats all I know for sure.As Ive stated before its the "who/what/where/when/how" that is the big mystery.

Yea.

Only because I've witnessed first hand how productive a forum can be without rehashing seven years worth of discussion/disagreements.

The Score is 1 to Nothing - majority rules!

:innocent:
RR

Cherokee said:
Wrong. We don't know if the grand jury chose to indict the Ramseys, or not. They may have chosen to indict, and Hunter declined to prosecute. The burden of carrying out the indictment falls to the District Attorney's office, not LE.

We will never know the truth until those case files are opened, or someone squeals. Since everyone involved is sworn to secrecy, and Lin Wood is ready to sue anyone who says "Ramsey" and "guilty" in the same sentence ... I doubt if we'll ever find out what really happened until we're rocking away at the old folk's home.

I wonder how soon CO case evidence can be made public ... is it 50 years, 75, 100? Or ever? Do any of the legal eagles here know?

We don't know if the GJ decided to indict, because Hunter decided it was totally his decision whether to go forward or not. I think that he decided to inpanel a GJ to take the heat of him. He is a slimeball. (JMO, of course)

We may never know what happened, I just hope that there is justice for JB someday.

I also agree with Barbara, parents would never leave the state, unless they had something to hide. Or a lot of SOMETHINGS!

My violin's broken; otherwise I would play a tune...

Really at this point, It’s quite obvious that at the very least the Ramsey’s continue to prove to the public what self-absorbing, unloving parents there were to JonBenet. I on the other hand believe this is just further proof of their guilt in the murder of their daughter.

They just do things beyond the scope of what's normal. Just like OJ returning to the golf courses in search of Nicole’s murderer. Most people now just slough it off as a joke. The Ramsey’s have become a World Wide JOKE. They are the type of people who continue to seek “acceptance” from the public but can’t find it. Most likely the reason they “FLED” Georgia.

John Ramsey USING this platform he said he’s been given because of his daughter’s murder is purely for self-absorption. John Ramsey made promises to his dead daughter and the public that he would do everything within his power to catch her murderer. Yet in return, he has set up 2 fake foundations, one in her name, and has done not ONE thing to help other children of the same fate. Nor has he put aside his EGO to sit down with the BPD on behalf of JonBenet to seek the truth. This same man now is promising the citizens of Michigan that he’s the man to be in charge of their state?

Isn’t this called an oxy MORON?

ICU said:
Newtv you seem to me as someone with an open mind, even though the hawks here think that you are trying to discredit there beliefs that the Ramseys are guilty. I have read on this site that some here believe that Burke did it, that the child used a baseball bat, ligatures and duck tape, if I did not read it here I would think that I was reading some paperback about a serial killer that had done this many times before. I did not know that Burk was so violent, does he have a history of violence, has he been known to torture small animals and set fires, has he been seen around the neighborhood as a peeping tom, any police records of arrest for breaking and entering in the night, robbery and rape. Wow maybe Burke is the intruder; at least on this site they think so. Don’t get me wrong I really like this site it does have a lot of interesting and mind boggling thoughts, some silly and some serious. I really get a kick out of the hawks that only want birds of a feather here and suggest that I go to another site for doves. But I do not believe for one minute that all the hawks want me to leave, because if the site only contained hawks and no doves how boring it would be nothing but suspicious minds and no balance. However lets put it to a vote all hawks in favor of me leaving this site and never return. Vote yea, and all doves vote nay. I will respect the vote; it is my decision for this ballot. Thank you.

I'm intrigued at your analogy of hawks and doves. You call the posters here hawks and yourself a dove yet in the bird world, hawks are a considerably higher species than doves. Hawks are very highly intelligent and free-thinking birds whose behaviour will adapt to a changing environment. Doves OTOH are most renowned for their homing instinct only. They are programmed with that one piece of information and will endeavour at all times to carry it out regardless of any changing circumstances they may find themselves in.

Hawks are considered dangerous because of their cunning and intellect. Doves are considered by many to be stupid birds which fall into traps and which strut around pecking at nothing in particular.

I guess the regular members here should be flattered!

ICU said:

It was just a page ago in your posts you were complimentary to this forum and its posters.

Now you have resorted to "hawks", "witch hunt", and other assorted insults. Why is that? Why would you ask for a "vote" as to whether or not you should stay?

A word of advice: While this forum has all POVs, the majority, I admit are of the Ramsey guilt mindset. If I have missed some posts that have called you names, please show me them. Otherwise, my advice is to stop the name calling and the "witch hunt" type phrasing.

It can get ugly in here at times, but it seems to me you have started it with your less than flattering usage of terms for those of us here who believe the Ramseys are involved in a murder.

It also appears that you have become less than enamoured of this forum and if that is the case you don't need us to vote at all. If you feel this forum is full of witches and such, I would think you wouldn't want to be here. So the decision is actually yours to make.

For me, I wouldn't stay at a forum full of witches and hawks and such if I felt that way. If you can't stay here and discuss without the name calling, then I suggest you find a place where you will be more comfortable. If you can refrain from name calling, then your posts are and will continue to be welcome.

The decision is yours to make, not ours (unless you really get nasty and then it will be solely the administrator's decision, like it or not)

:)

ICU said:
I have read on this site that some here believe that Burke did it, that the child used a baseball bat, ligatures and duck tape, if I did not read it here I would think that I was reading some paperback about a serial killer that had done this many times before. I did not know that Burk was so violent, does he have a history of violence, has he been known to torture small animals and set fires, has he been seen around the neighborhood as a peeping tom, any police records of arrest for breaking and entering in the night, robbery and rape.
Gee, according to you a kid has to be an axe murderer before he can pick up a baseball bat and swing it. Yea, maybe your view of life is just a little too simplistic to be posting here. At the very least, your thinking has nothing to do with reality.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—
Back