I Can Help You.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

tamfish

Reaction score
I wasn't sure exactly where to put this topic, so I'm putting it here and hoping anyone who needs it, sees it. And if it should go somewhere else, please let me know! :)

This is about something I think we all can relate to: getting healthier and losing weight.

It can be such a battle! But - it doesn't have to be. In fact, I have discovered that a lot of times it is simply a matter of getting the right information, gaining the right knowledge and - most importantly - finding something fun that you love to do AND having a support team to offer motivation and encouragement along the way.

This is where I come in.

I am a Coach with the Team Beachbody community. Beachbody is an in-home fitness company that produces some of the best workout programs offered today. You may have seen commercials for Turbo Jam..... Slim in 6..... Power90...... P90X......Hip Hop Abs..... Rockin' Body.....Yoga Booty Ballet...... Kathy Smith's Project You......

If you have seen those -- that's Beachbody.

I am a veteran customer of the company (I started using their programs back in 2003) and I know it sounds cliche, but the knowledge I've gained and the community I found there have literally changed my life for the better.

As a Team Beachbody Coach, my mission is simple: To reach out to others and help them live the healthiest life possible! I am very passionate about this -- and I love being a cheerleader, motivator and encourager!!!

SO........ If you want to give it a try........ what have you got to lose? If you are like me, only pounds and inches :crazy: You don't have to buy a thing...... and you can win prizes just for exercising!

Just visit my webpage: www.teambeachbody.com/tamfish for more info or drop me a private message here :dance:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back