I know where he is...right now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are a lot of commonalities indeed. The case of Kelly Morris who was killed by Scott Morris is very interesting to me and he reminds me of Raven. Also, I find it interesting that someone in his family also got arrested as an accessory after the fact. I think people really close to him know the truth about what happened to Janet.

There is no statute of limitations on murder. In a civil case there are statute of limitations 2-3 years unless there is a special circumstances that could be proven and you can receive an extension, and a bigger sol if it was a federal case.

Term
Do you have any idea what the special or extenuating circumstances could be so that a civil case could be filed ?? And also, could there have been a civil case filed, but not reported on ?? Like maybe no one but the court or lawyers know ? I don't know if that is possible or not.

Jess, I myself have heard of special circumstances where the SOL was extended for a civil case of wrongful death.

Try as I might, I can't see anything that would make for an extenuating circumstance in Janet's case though.

NC is 2 year sol for civil wrongful death and are public and we would have heard about it

Sorry to chop up your post Trix. I just wanted to add a few of my own thoughts. :)

So, what's Raven been up to since the airing of ABC Primetime Crime: What happened to Janet Abaroa?

Well, besides he's still not in jail, he's still not DIVORCED!

Because in his twisted head there is still something in it for him? Something he plans to pull out of his pocket for later? Probably hoping to humiliate VP further when the media turns on him again. IDK.
It's been almost a year since Raven & Vanessa broke up and of course he was supposed to be moving to California, but he found love closer to home this past spring with a new girl Melissa.

Just one? Don't make me laugh! Here we go again. Melissa, Google this ding dong at the very least! Listen to the voice in the back of your head and realize, he has been the ONLY person of interest in the murder of one of his wives. He is a convicted felon and still a married man. Hello, red flags EVERYWHERE!
I know that Raven likes the young girls and at least this one is closer to his age, has no kids, but what is Melissa thinking? To top it off he just seems to be scamming money off her, like he's done with past girlfriends.

Oh there's money. Having money can get you a lot of attention from a guy like the Rave, and if you don't just give it to him, like other people have done, he'll just steal it, which he did from good friends anyway. Sorry, your track record speaks for it's self dude.
Melissa is dating a guy that's still married to a woman that claims she was abused by Raven and believes he's capable of murder. We all know he’s been in love like 20 times or more since the murder of his wife.

Once again, please, just Google him.
He went on air with NC Wanted talking about Janet being pregnant with perhaps a little sister for Kaiden, and he starts blathering about it and we find out that he knew at the taping that he has a daughter with an underage girl he got pregnant after Janet’s murder, shortly after he moved back to Utah. He blatantly lied on NC Wanted, and he was whiney, shed crocodile tears, had inappropriate smirks, grins and even laughter and people close to him let it go? When someone is brave enough to question him, they just get more lies, more crocodile tears and they get to see the anger, so what, they lie to themselves about whether or not he’s responsible for Janet’s murder?

I'm sure the Rave thinks he did a terrific job for NCWanted. LOL!
Did Raven, Melissa, his friends and family sit and watch ABC with popcorn or did they act like the show didn't happen? I could not ignore the show and someone had to sneak online to see it or tape it for later viewing. What were their thoughts when they saw Janet’s family & friends talking about the case?

The Rave probably sat and watched it with his son. :furious:
By now I’m sure Melissa’s seen him go half cocked, cussing and screaming about everything and nothing. She needs to think about what she’s doing, because he’s dangerous!

Does he make excuses for his behavior because he's so misunderstood and because he’s a widower and he can’t trust anyone and everyone is picking on him? How many times has she’s seen his temper tantrum followed by a crying jag? This is all classically sociopathic. Most people that know him, has seen this scary side and the water works, so this girl should be no different. How many times has Raven blamed Melissa & his family for his ticked off mood and turned his mistakes into their fault? Plenty, I’m sure.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't lost on most people that NONE of his friends spoke out on his behalf on the ABC show.

Nor here or anywhere else on the www.
We had to go through and watch Vanessa & Pness get married and their marriage crumble because of his narcissism, and now another one? How does this affect Kaiden? That poor baby has had so many Mommy figures in his life, I really pray he’s not learning from this sociopath.

On another note, another North Carolina murdering husband, who sort of reminds me of Jason Young, Brad Cooper and of course, the Rave, named (William) Scott Morris was finally arrested for the murder of his wife Kelly Morris. Like in the Jason Young case, the family sued for custody of the minor child, and they are filing a civil suit in the wrongful death of Kelly Morris and I pray they win like Michelle Young's family won.

I wonder if there could be a special circumstance and an extension on the Statute of Limitations in a civil trial for the Wrongful Death of Janet Marie Christiansen and her unborn child against Raven by Janet’s family. He hasn’t been publicly named a suspect, he hasn’t been arrested and I know that there can be some exceptions made to the statute.

He has been publicly named as the only person of interest in Janet's case.
I heard a rumor that the Christiansen's may have gotten an attorney recently, and I really hope it's true. They need to sue Raven for wrongful death and custody of Kaiden.

Jason Young was found guilty of the murder of Michelle and her unborn child, in a civil suit and he’s still walking around free, but I’m sure that both him and Raven will someday stand trial for the murders of their wives and unborn children.

Next year, I don't want to be writing about another new girlfriend or another person hurt by Raven.

LE, come on, there are other murderers arrested and prosecuted successfully with less evidence against the murderer than there is on Raven, what's the hold up?

Hey Raven, just because I haven't busted your chops on here lately doesn't mean I have forgotten about what you did. I will never rest until you pay. This is not over until you are in jail!

Law Enforcement just hunted slayer, but I think it's the Season to start Bird Hunting and though we know that he thinks he got away with it, he hasn't and if I was him I would start sweating about now.

Jason & Raven have so much in common and I would like to see a common bond of cuffs on him. I think Pness & Slayer would make great penpals, who knows maybe they'll end up in the same prison together, they have so much in common, both killed their wives and unborn children, both got away with it for several years, now we just need both arrested & convicted & sentenced.

So Raven where you spending your Holidays? A jail cell would be awesome!

I am in the mood for Bird Hunting! Congrats to LE for getting Jason!! RIP Michelle.

I guess we all know where he is right now :woohoo:!

I'm thinking you did. Good work Bird Hunter!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back