I wonder...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Nancy Grace tonite Cindy was said to not being mentioning the case to Casey at all, just telling her 'how much she loved her' and that they talk about how much they miss Caylee (like the fairies have taken her off by magic.)

What I wonder is what do Casey and her lawyer do for hours on end in his office?.

Not that we would ever find out but wouldn't be surprised if CA isn't serving her lemonade, Mike's Lemonade, that is. Got to get that buzz while she's still out, but would feel better if she was behind bars drinking water.

No more buzzes for the bar fly.

I could care less what Casey is doing tonight, unless she is telling someone where that baby is.

I wonder...
Where baby Caylee is and if she suffered when she died?
My head knows she is probably buried/dumped in a pond or landfill somewhere and will probably never be found.
My heart prays that she is found and given the respect and love of a proper burial.

Caylee should be home, safe, warm and tucked into bed...dreaming of puppies, playing with toys and birthday cake. Knowing that she isn't breaks my heart.

I wonder....If Casey feels anything as she goes into her daughters beautiful room, that is filled with all of her favorite toys??

I wonder....If Casey feels anything as she goes into her daughters beautiful room, that is filled with all of her favorite toys??

No, I think she goes in there to pray that Caylee never gets found. There is no love. The only thing this Narcissist would feel would be anger that all this crap is happening to HER. Anger that all this "fame" that she so craved is a "waste" because she got caught and was not able to pin it on someone else properly and garner sympathy for herself. She gave up this child a long time ago. All those pictures of Caylee and her are not cherished but only proof to all who look at them that she was a great Mom. She only goes through the motions of love when it suits her.....it goes for men too.

I wish she would be tortured by the emptiness of her Caylee's room but that would only play into the fact that she would be guilty......can't have that now, can we.

Sorry, I am a litte jaded when it comes to Casey as a mother!!!!!

Firefly,
Excellent Posts! *thunderous applause*

Kat,
I've been going through the same feelings as you.
I've had my grandkids for a few days again this week and every time I glance over at my own Caylie playing Hi Ho! CherryO with her older brothers as she sits on the rug, giggling uncontrollably because she is winning (OK, so they know to let her win sometimes) I , my brain, I cannot compute in my mind what has happened, how it happened and most importantly, why! I guess I too am naive. Maybe I need to clean my rose-colored glasses.
I'm at a total loss.

Zadari,
I hesitated posting my thoughts earlier but since you went 'there' I'm going to go there too.
On a similar vein as above (my response to Kat) after that baby was dead and in the trunk how in all that is holy could Casey bring herself to lift that baby from the trunk. Scooping the baby from the trunk to transfer the baby to another burial spot means Casey had to pull that baby close to her own chest as she was scooping her out, the baby deceased.
HOW? How can a young mother with everything at her fingertips, everything to be grateful for (living expenses paid for, vehicle, looks, body, healthy child, support of parents and brother during her pregnancy, etc. etc.) ...how can that same woman do something to her own first flesh and blood and then lift her, scoop her, pulling her to her chest to transfer the body somewhere else.
Pulling that baby to the same chest that baby was laid on a few seconds after birth, alive, breathing, crying, healthy.

I went back and looked at the birth photos....just before, during and that precious baby wrapped up, still nekkid seconds after the birth, everyone with smiles on their faces.
I think LE should enlarge those photos, glossy print, and plaster those photos all over her cell.
I Wonder if that would make her break. Wishful thinking.

The only reason she would even go into Caylee's room is to torture the dogs who now sleep in Caylee's bed as Granny Cindy showed us that on the first home tour.

KC misses Caylee. Really. I guess once you pass the 60 day mark these emotions start to show, because they sure weren't there on day 31.

What is KC doing? Based on her past behavior, I would think she is carving Tony's name into her thigh with a dinner knife and trying to burn off Bella Vida with lit cigarettes.

I could be wrong.

Im making dinner, doing laundry.. catching on up on some television..

I wonder what Casey Anthony is doing tonight.

=/

Probably the same as you, if you change "making" to "eating" and "doing" to "giving mom my" -- and then add:

Maybe a little eyebrow plucking while she daydreams about who would be ideal to play her in the movie (fancying herself bearing a striking resemblance to Angelina Jolie); thanking God she has the Ipod and earphones to drown out mom's stupid screeching and crying and that cowboy's "Ya best tell me something or yer going back to jail, missy"; giggling to herself because that guy still doesn't get that he's been played royally by her and her new BFF and hero, Jose, who she might consider thanking properly if he just weren't so old.

Wondering what she'll wear to her celebration party once this all blows over, thinking it's "absolutely" gotta be something extra hot for that event -- it's gonna be like sooooo awesome; smiling in the mirror at the thought of it and thinking she should whiten her teeth so they sparkle for the cameras (she is a celebrity now, after all).

Maybe carelessly kicking a few stuffed animals out of the way so she can stretch out and paint her toenails; watching coverage of herself and thinking her hair looks a little limp and she really should get someone out there to trim an inch or so, give it a little more bounce; dropping the remote and smudging her pedicure; looking up at a photo on the wall and snarling at it, "Great...are you happy?!? See what you made me do now! GO AWAY!"; heaving an exasperated sigh over all this stupid inconvenience, it's not fair; thinking what an effin "waste" of her time sitting around like this when she's young, beautiful and free and ought to be partying with her friends.

Wondering if mom made dessert and hoping it's the chocolate cake she asked for and if not, how pissed she will be since she specifically told her that's what she wanted; considering which bra gives her more cleavage with that stupid-*advertiser censored* "fly home" t-shirt she cut apart and tied under her *advertiser censored* to make it sexy; admiring her figure in the mirror and thinking maybe Jessica Alba might actually be a better choice to play her.

Finally wearing herself out from all the mental "stress" she's under; drifting off to peaceful slumber in her own comfy bed with her favorite pillow under her head and a nice fluffy soft comforter pulled up around her, knowing her mommy who loves her so much and will always protect her is close by to keep her safe; sleeping like.....a baby.

Exaggerated speculation, of course, but it's something along the lines of what I imagine to be the cacophony of jumbled, flitting-from-one-thing-to-another, self-centered thoughts that might run through her head.

I wonder what will happen to the trust fund that's being created to find Caylee, assuming there's money left. Will it go to Casey's defense? To Cindy?

I didnt read the whole thread yet, but I hope they donate the money to an organization that helps find missing children.......I would like to know what happens with it too.

Sherbie, I think that is EXACTLY what Casey has been doing,

And thinking if only that dratted election coverage had not taken her pic off TV while she had a remote!

Tonight, I hope her parents are smacking the snot out of her.
I hope that when she puts on her "Caylee is Missing" tee tomorrow, she bursts into flames.

I hope that when she is finally rotting in her prison cell, there is a 360 degree mural/collage of Miss Caylee's face on the walls...and embroidered on her bedding...and her clothes...and tattooed on the backs of her eyelids so she can't close her eyes and block the image of the little girl who didn't have a chance.

but that's just my opinion

I hope the same thing. :clap::clap::clap:

I think the Casey Anthony is plotting INSANITY defense...it's her only hope to avoid the death penalty.

Probably the same as you, if you change "making" to "eating" and "doing" to "giving mom my" -- and then add:

Maybe a little eyebrow plucking while she daydreams about who would be ideal to play her in the movie (fancying herself bearing a striking resemblance to Angelina Jolie); thanking God she has the Ipod and earphones to drown out mom's stupid screeching and crying and that cowboy's "Ya best tell me something or yer going back to jail, missy"; giggling to herself because that guy still doesn't get that he's been played royally by her and her new BFF and hero, Jose, who she might consider thanking properly if he just weren't so old.

Wondering what she'll wear to her celebration party once this all blows over, thinking it's "absolutely" gotta be something extra hot for that event -- it's gonna be like sooooo awesome; smiling in the mirror at the thought of it and thinking she should whiten her teeth so they sparkle for the cameras (she is a celebrity now, after all).

Maybe carelessly kicking a few stuffed animals out of the way so she can stretch out and paint her toenails; watching coverage of herself and thinking her hair looks a little limp and she really should get someone out there to trim an inch or so, give it a little more bounce; dropping the remote and smudging her pedicure; looking up at a photo on the wall and snarling at it, "Great...are you happy?!? See what you made me do now! GO AWAY!"; heaving an exasperated sigh over all this stupid inconvenience, it's not fair; thinking what an effin "waste" of her time sitting around like this when she's young, beautiful and free and ought to be partying with her friends.

Wondering if mom made dessert and hoping it's the chocolate cake she asked for and if not, how pissed she will be since she specifically told her that's what she wanted; considering which bra gives her more cleavage with that stupid-*advertiser censored* "fly home" t-shirt she cut apart and tied under her *advertiser censored* to make it sexy; admiring her figure in the mirror and thinking maybe Jessica Alba might actually be a better choice to play her.

Finally wearing herself out from all the mental "stress" she's under; drifting off to peaceful slumber in her own comfy bed with her favorite pillow under her head and a nice fluffy soft comforter pulled up around her, knowing her mommy who loves her so much and will always protect her is close by to keep her safe; sleeping like.....a baby.

Exaggerated speculation, of course, but it's something along the lines of what I imagine to be the cacophony of jumbled, flitting-from-one-thing-to-another, self-centered thoughts that might run through her head.

lol heh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back