GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search for Breasia Terrell enters its seventh day

Aishia Lankford pulled into the parking lot at the Low Moor Community Center just after 10:30 a.m. Friday.

The mother of missing Davenport 10-year-old Breasia Terrell was handed a clipboard and quickly filled out the information sheet required by Scott County Emergency Services.

Earlier this week Lankford said she would search “any where” to bring her daughter home. On Friday, she was 32 miles from Davenport, doing just that.

..... more at link

Talya Faggart@TalyaFaggartThe search for #BreasiaTerrell continues in Clinton County. A trio of searchers are covering the sides of HWY 30 down the road from the Clinton Municipal Airport

EdJrLdaXoAERQ8t

Right... like how did she get there? Did she walk? Who saw her? Who has been interviewed? Mom, brother? How long has he been living there? One article says he was in process of moving and it sounds like Breasia’s mom recently moved too. Did she live in the same complex? Did they, by chance, live together?

I also want to go back and look at articles where using dogs was mentioned and determine if we can tell which type of dogs.
It has been confirmed that the grandmother of Breasia is the one that dropped her off at the apartment where HD was staying. I do not know if he has custody of his son with Breasia's mom, but she was just supposed to spend the night with her brother. Then apparently they went night fishing and from there... who knows. I haven't seen the girlfriend's name yet but I've heard through the chain that she is cooperating and totally not on HD's side.

Night fishing? Who went and what car did they drive? Any idea?
it was apparently HD and the boy and Breasia. I don't know about vehicle but all the vehicles he's known to have are impounded so people are to check their cameras and such. I don't know exactly where they went fishing even. I had heard from the fb group that it was just said as "favorite fishing spot along the Mississippi". and that "the boy was in and out of sleep waiting for HD and Breasia to come back from the woods". So Idk if the little boy hasn't been saying something or what or if his details just are fuzzy or something...

It has been confirmed that the grandmother of Breasia is the one that dropped her off at the apartment where HD was staying. I do not know if he has custody of his son with Breasia's mom, but she was just supposed to spend the night with her brother. Then apparently they went night fishing and from there... who knows. I haven't seen the girlfriend's name yet but I've heard through the chain that she is cooperating and totally not on HD's side.
I don’t doubt you but can you show me where I missed the grandmother part?

Talya Faggart@TalyaFaggartThe search for #BreasiaTerrell continues in Clinton County. A trio of searchers are covering the sides of HWY 30 down the road from the Clinton Municipal Airport

EdJrLdaXoAERQ8t
I'm curious why they are not doing grid searches why they are sending groups of 3 people to search areas by what appears to be just randomly walking the area.

In looking for info on search dogs I found this story.

One duo is using their furry friends in assisting in the search.

“The animals are able to cover about a 100 times more ground than us, it’s only wise, and they want to help!” said David Melchert Jr.

Melchert and his friend, Morgan Enburg, are using their own dogs, Abel and Lexi, to aid in the search. Abel is a five-year-old vizsla and Lexi is a treeing walker hound that was adopted by the pair about a year ago after finding it.

Volunteers use dogs in search for Breasia Terrell

My guess is he tried to attack her in the middle of the night and when she fought him, he knocked her out and took her in his vehicle somewhere - he would need a shovel to dig a shallow grave and I doubt he had one since he lived in an apartment - so my guess is they are going to find her covered up with branches or debris.

I take it the apartments don't have cameras but maybe the businesses around it might?
JMO
Doubt he knocked her out, if he harmed her in the residence, he most likely strangled her so that she wouldn't make noise. I don't think he harmed her in the home, I think he had plans to take her somewhere, rape her and then strangle her. Another thought of mine is that he traded her to someone for ya debt owed.

I don’t doubt you but can you show me where I missed the grandmother part?
Found it! Sorry I missed it @candymonster191

Here is one more about tracking dogs, but I don’t think they were LE’s dogs, just volunteers.

Also the grandmothers statement I’ve included. Sometimes when I look at more than one source I forget what was in msm and what was rumor. It is interesting to me that the grandmother says “went” like they walked there or something,

Searching for Breasia: Sex offender's apartment searched in hunt for missing Davenport girl
Police searched public locations, too, including the lagoon at Credit Island on Friday while the girl's family looked on. Searching continued Saturday, with her family, friends and other volunteers using tracking dogs to scour Fejervary Park.

“We're hoping for a miracle," said Mhisho Lynch. During an interview with his girlfriend, she said the defendant had been living on the 2700 block of East 53rd St. for more than one month. , of Davenport, the tracking dogs' handler.

Breasia's grandmother Donita Gardner, of Davenport said when her grandson went to stay overnight with Dinkins, his father, Breasia went with him.

During an interview with his girlfriend, she said the defendant had been living on the 2700 block of East 53rd St. for more than one month.

it was apparently HD and the boy and Breasia. I don't know about vehicle but all the vehicles he's known to have are impounded so people are to check their cameras and such. I don't know exactly where they went fishing even. I had heard from the fb group that it was just said as "favorite fishing spot along the Mississippi". and that "the boy was in and out of sleep waiting for HD and Breasia to come back from the woods". So Idk if the little boy hasn't been saying something or what or if his details just are fuzzy or something...

I know that a lot of people fish between Harrison St and Marquette St boat ramp at night. No woods there though. I also thought that Credit Island was patrolled on a regular basis at night, due to it's history.

As far as the little boy goes, could his sleepiness been brought on by HD giving him something to make him sleep? That could account for any fuzziness in his accounts.

Another thing that I fear and pray that I'm wrong- could HD have passed her off to a pedophile ring? Could she have just become part of the human trafficking scene? Just my thoughts, I don't haven't seen any information that points to either one.

Doubt he knocked her out, if he harmed her in the residence, he most likely strangled her so that she wouldn't make noise. I don't think he harmed her in the home, I think he had plans to take her somewhere, rape her and then strangle her. Another thought of mine is that he traded her to someone for ya debt owed.
I thought of that too and he does a lot of drug convictions. My mind goes to the Shaniya Davis case :(

If the night fishing story is true, I think we know what happened.

Is this information in a MSM link somewhere? I've been following and I don't recall seeing this info before.
TIA

Why did it take so long for the Amber Alert to be issued?
My impression is that initially HD said Breasia ran away. He was out "looking for her" at 3:00 AM, or so he told his live-in girlfriend when she was calling him wondering where he was. So that took some time to sort out.

Then LE must have found some evidence (video or eye-witness) which placed HD in a vehicle, likely the maroon chevy impala. So then it met the Amber Alert criteria and could be issued. I don't fault LE in this case at all, I think they are pouring a lot of resources into finding Breasia. The KC Chief of Police was almost in tears in the pressor.

I know that a lot of people fish between Harrison St and Marquette St boat ramp at night. No woods there though. I also thought that Credit Island was patrolled on a regular basis at night, due to it's history.

As far as the little boy goes, could his sleepiness been brought on by HD giving him something to make him sleep? That could account for any fuzziness in his accounts.

Another thing that I fear and pray that I'm wrong- could HD have passed her off to a pedophile ring? Could she have just become part of the human trafficking scene? Just my thoughts, I don't haven't seen any information that points to either one.
Early on Breasia's Mom said HD mentioned "Mother Goose" to someone. IIRC that was linked to a park in the area and it was searched. Not sure if that is close to the river?

My impression is that initially HD said Breasia ran away. He was out "looking for her" at 3:00 AM, or so he told his live-in girlfriend when she was calling him wondering where he was. So that took some time to sort out.

Then LE must have found some evidence (video or eye-witness) which placed HD in a vehicle, likely the maroon chevy impala. So then it met the Amber Alert criteria and could be issued. I don't fault LE in this case at all, I think they are pouring a lot of resources into finding Breasia. The KC Chief of Police was almost in tears in the pressor.

Thanks for the response btw :)
I only ask, due to the main purpose of the AMBER Alert, its there for cases like this isn't it? - to alert the public to cases of worrying/life threatening disappearances of children, maybe LE felt that an immediate alert would put Breasia at more risk? Particularly if they suspected that she had been passed onto someone else? Like you say though, time to sort through HD's story etc. would take time, but not the length of time it took to issue the Alert....

Why did it take so long for the Amber Alert to be issued?

Lots of people were saying that.

An Amber Alert is only issued if an underage person is known, or strongly believed, to have been kidnapped, AND they have some idea who may have done it, what kind of vehicle they drive, and places where they may possibly be headed.

Some people have also wondered why minors are not being allowed to participate in the search. Um, hello, what if a kid was out searching AND FOUND HER BODY? It's traumatic enough when that happens to an adult, or anyone finding something like that by accident.

We're heading into a weekend where a heat alert has been issued, so they want everyone to be safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton
Back