IA IA - Daughter Alleges Father (Donald Studey) is Serial Killer - Searches Yielded No Evidence - Thurman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I know of morels, they do grow well in dirt conditions were the dirt has recently been disturbed. Such as locations where a tree trunk was removed. But, since the dude's been dead for nearly 10 years, there shouldn't really be any "recently" disturbed soil. I've never grown or harvested morels myself but do they continue to re-grow in locations such as older burial sites?I am from a neighboring state, and have gather

From what I know of morels, they do grow well in dirt conditions were the dirt has recently been disturbed. Such as locations where a tree trunk was removed. But, since the dude's been dead for nearly 10 years, there shouldn't really be any "recently" disturbed soil. I've never grown or harvested morels myself but do they continue to re-grow in locations such as older burial sites?
The soil conditions have to be damp (think after a rain), early spring, sudden warm temps. All the local morel hunters closely guard where they harvest, and they return year after year. but not if the ground is disturbed. I am from a neighboring state and have hunted morels most of my life. Once the ground is disturbed, the spores are gone.

Unbelievable, Lucy states in the article that they are on the wrong hill…could this get any more bizarre?
Yes, LE more often times get stupid about investigating crimes. If they are going to spend time and money, why won't they include and take Lucy to the actual site? Do they really want to fail again?

Unbelievable, Lucy states in the article that they are on the wrong hill…could this get any more bizarre?
Pretty sure they would have mapped the locations carefully beforehand with Lucy's information considering all the money they are spending on this.
I have a feeling she will say this no matter what hill they search when it turns out they aren't finding anything.
I'll gladly be wrong though, would be fantastic to get all those 70 victims found.

I knew it. I knew they would do this. Do a token search, make a show of making an effort, say they didn’t find anything, and write Lucy off as a nutter.

Her statements about the location(s) would have been recorded and documented and available to more than the people out there digging.
All LE and other authorities involved will know what place she told them to search.
I think they called it off because she went to media and said it was the wrong hill, when that was the exact one she'd told them it was. They knew then she was bs:ing.
I saw her explanation for the wrong hill in her FB group yesterday. Today she has one for the LE statement. She has excuses and explanations for everything, even when it doesn't add up with reality.
jmo

View attachment 385984
Surprise surprise. I knew they would do this. Even if an honest attempt, this is not a thorough search for such a big area.

I hope Lucy can find support going forwards, she won’t get it from part of her family and she won’t get it from authorities.

She’s probably going to be arrested for wasting LE’s time.

I hope not. Punishing people for coming forward and whose claims are not proven will stop victims and witnesses from ever reporting anything.

This does not in any way disprove her allegations. All it proves is that there was no evidence of remains in the particular areas they searched in a large area of land.

It takes longer than three days to search a tiny 35ft back garden, let alone several acres with a 90 foot well.

The amount of hatred this woman is getting is unfathomable. At the very worst, she’s “guilty” of being traumatised and mentally ill.

A three day search isn't enough to definitely rule out crimes, IMO.

Do we know how the well was searched?

The deaths of his wives are the opposite of straight-forward, so let's not act like she had a lovely childhood and is 100% telling stories.

I still think it's possible there were some victims, and if so, it's a pity nothing has been found. Evidence is not always easy to find decades later.
It's definitely still a question mark for me, especially because of the two *known* violent deaths of women on the property.
All JMO.

We need to change the title of this thread, Donald Studey is not a “suspected serial killer”.
Agreed. Until there is some kind of proof, this man should have his name back. Being a mean abusive man does not make you a serial killer. If LE/FBI found anything pointing to his guilt they would have dug up that entire property. JMO.

So much money wasted… I hope they bill her for it.
I disagree. While they probably knew this would be the outcome, imagine the 1% chance that they were wrong and there were bodies on the property and 5-10 years down the road they were discovered. How would they come back from that?

I think they did the right thing by searching and making sure there weren't bodies on the property.

I also don't think she should be billed for it, in her mind she believed there were bodies buried there and probably still does. I do sincerely hope she gets some help because how sad for her to have these haunting memories that seem to not be real.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back