IA IA - David Schultz, 53, Wall Lake, 21 November 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did DS stop at Sparky's after the Eagle Grove load? Did someone ask for a ride? Was anything captured on camera? Is this the result of another psycho blended into society with nefarious intentions? Meth heads? IDK.

I just read a new interview/article about this in The Storm Lake Times newspaper. (New on here and haven't figured out how to attach stuff yet). DS' wife seems to be addressing some rumors. Interesting article. I'll try to figure out how to attach it if I can.

I just read a new interview/article about this in The Storm Lake Times newspaper. (New on here and haven't figured out how to attach stuff yet). DS' wife seems to be addressing some rumors. Interesting article. I'll try to figure out how to attach it if I can.
You can copy the URL at the top of your browser, and then paste it here in a new post.

I don't know if the information about David owing money on a bank loan for a new truck is crucially important or completely irrelevant. But it stood out as new information nonetheless.
I think the statement was made in response to rumors (I've seen that idea thrown out here, though not intended as a rumor but as a possible reason for David to be missing).

I think the statement was made in response to rumors (I've seen that idea thrown out here, though not intended as a rumor but as a possible reason for David to be missing).

Unfortunately it is a possible reason for a person to go missing. That's why I said I don't know if the information is crucially important or completely irrelevant. It could be part of the reason, the whole reason, or absolutely nothing to do with the reason why David is missing.

Dec 1, 2023 article - they’re covering lots of ground in the search.

[…]

"We have another 58,000 acres to cover before we can eliminate the areas along Highway 20 and 71," Jake Rowley, the Midwest team leader for the United Cajun Navy, posted to the group's Facebook page.

[…]

My opinion and thoughts only. Maybe he hit his head at loading place. He didn't seem to bothered by it. But ended up being an emergency before he knew what was happening. Head trauma =walking away and dying in the elements. They just haven't found him yet.

I don't know if the article answered any questions I have. I may actually have more questions now. I don't know how to read into the truck payment thing. I completely understand living paycheck to paycheck but the go fund me was up 2-3 days after he went missing which makes me wonder if they were already scraping. I also wonder where her ex is. I know it's been a long time since they split but you never know. Past tense thing bothers me too

My opinion and thoughts only. Maybe he hit his head at loading place. He didn't seem to bothered by it. But ended up being an emergency before he knew what was happening. Head trauma =walking away and dying in the elements. They just haven't found him yet.
I had wondered that, too. If he wandered for a bit, he might be quite some distance from his truck.

Wow! Not sure what to think about Mark Reisberg. Did the cops even look for him?
I don't think the Riesberg case got much, if any, attention, until this one came to the forefront.

I have a FBF who grew up with a "Mary" who is associated with the Riesberg case. I didn't ask if it was his wife or sister.

If something happened to him at one of the pig facilities, I fear his body could have been fed to the pigs. I'm not trying to be upsetting, but pigs will eat pretty much anything, and that includes humans. There have been cases of people falling, or dying, in their pig pens and then being consumed by the pigs. Also, many incidents of murdered people being fed to pigs in order to dispose of the body.

If something happened to him at one of the pig facilities, I fear his body could have been fed to the pigs. I'm not trying to be upsetting, but pigs will eat pretty much anything, and that includes humans. There have been cases of people falling, or dying, in their pig pens and then being consumed by the pigs. Also, many incidents of murdered people being fed to pigs in order to dispose of the body.

In all seriousness, is it possible to extract human DNA from pig excrement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3