IA IA - Dennis Clougherty, 23, Cedar Falls, 12 August 1974

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you so much Spoonball for the visual.

To whomever said that Dennis could be a Homosexual, I think they only way of confirming that would be to ask his brothers.

DC would be turning 67 today.

Are you actually going to ask one of his brothers?

I hate to say it, but i'm scared to message one of his brothers, it seems weird. Just contacting one of them and asking if their long past brother was a homosexual? I know that I would be weirded out.

I hate to say it, but i'm scared to message one of them, it seems weird. Just contacting one of them and asking if their long past brother was a homosexual? I know that I would be weirded out.

Good point haha.

I hate to say it, but i'm scared to message one of them, it seems weird. Just contacting one of them and asking if their long past brother was a homosexual? I know that I would be weirded out.

Actually, would that be as bad of an idea? I'm not sure. Even though it seems strange to me,.

For class, I need to write an essay on an unsolved mystery. Naturally, I'm going to write about Dennis and the theories that you guys have presented to me. Thanks!

-B

How should I format the message?

Sorry, I haven't been online for awhile.

"Hello _____. I would like to ask you some questions about your brother, Dennis. For the sake of the investigation and to rule-out a theory, I was wondering if you would have any idea as to if Dennis was at all homosexual. We believe this may have been a motive for the crime. Thank you for you time."

Seem too blunt or is this good?

Also, pertaining to the homosexual theory, didn't DC go to a christian high school? Bishop's Latin School in PA?

Yes, yes he did. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have turned out to be homosexual anyways.

Sorry, I haven't been online for awhile.

"Hello _____. I would like to ask you some questions about your brother, Dennis. For the sake of the investigation and to rule-out a theory, I was wondering if you would have any idea as to if Dennis was at all homosexual. We believe this may have been a motive for the crime. Thank you for you time."

Seem too blunt or is this good?

It isn't too blunt. It's direct and to the point, which is the only way to be with a case like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman
Back