DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a pervert took them.

12:23 cctv camera Brogan going West
12:30 to 1:00 sighted on Gilbert
2:00 bikes found
3:48 LE officially confirms bikes found

I think they biked West on Brogan, South on River Forest to Gilbert, left on Gilbert
I think they went to the parking lot about 12:30ish and met someone there who got them to bike over to the bike trail between 12:30 and 1:00 via Gilbert (where they were sighted by several people, including Mr. C)
Then they biked down Lake to Arbutus to the spot where they were met by the person they met at the parking lot (who followed them in a vehicle, which the fire house camera may have picked up arriving and departing).
They were lured a bit into the woods, the bikes were dropped in the trail, the purse was placed on the lake side..they were led a short ways through the cover of the woods to the parked vehicle..perhaps at gunpoint. I believe the abductor may own a gun. I believe they were driven up to Gilbert and driven East and then South.

I have more than one person in mind that could do this. Gilbertville makes me hinky (not what you may think)

MOO

I think that`s quite possible, except I have a different ending. I`m wondering if someone lured them with a boat ride, so they rode their bikes to the gate and waited. I don`t think a gun was necessary if a boat ride was the bait. I think they could have willingly walked to his vehicle to get something extra from the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985