Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
You might also think they would still be grounded from riding their bikes at all for a significant time. Having to call the police because I couldn't find my child (who was supposed to be nearby, but wandered off for hours) would be a significant "infraction" at my house.

I agree completely! Every privilege would be pulled until a time tbd.

But it's odd to me that there was this prior incident and so recently. And Misty emphasizing how persistent the girls are stuck out to me. (My own mumblings/musings. Just want them to be safe.)

She may have said she was at so-and-so's house and a warning was issued. If anything, the major thing would be making sure she has a cell phone at all times. Kids have no concept of linear time. But, kids also forget cell phones as well. Plus, she may have been grounded for a time...but...eventually to keep from going insane (the adult) one must let children out to play.

In this instance the father said that Lyric called him on her mother's cell phone when she got home because he had been called about her being missing. So does she ever use her own phone? :waitasec:

MOO

misty was working at gas station. Daniel was at his mothers house in waterloo. 4 days before lyric and another cousin<modsnip>were gone longer than they should have been so police were called then but the girls showed up.

whoa, what? Where did the girls go that particular day? Were they 'talking' or hanging out with someone? Why were they late?

This for whatever reason gives me the willies.

peeps.. thank you very much for paying close attention about posting minor names.. it is easy to miss, especially in msm articles... all unrelated case player minor names need to be initials only.. thank you for your attention to this detail.

whoa, what? Where did the girls go that particular day? Were they 'talking' or hanging out with someone? Why were they late?

That one kind of got brushed over by the mother when JVM asked her where they were. They were supposed to be a the park and when the parent's went looking they weren't there. So when JVM asked her where they were she just said something about them staying and playing at the park longer than they were supposed to. It was very confusing.

MOO

bbm
You might also think they would still be grounded from riding their bikes at all for a significant time. Having to call the police because I couldn't find my child (who was supposed to be nearby, but wandered off for hours) would be a significant "infraction" at my house.

LOL Pensfan, I agree....that's how I handled things like tardiness when my kids were young. lol My goodness if Id had to call the police, my younguns would have been on restriction for more than a day or 2.

Mommy Misty more or less blew the whole incident off. She ended up saying something to effect of, oh they were at some park or something and time got away from them.......Misty had called daniel and he told misty to call le and report it, so thats when she reported it. but then the kids showed up at home so all was well.......

That one kind of got brushed over by the mother when JVM asked her where they were. They were supposed to be a the park and when the parent's went looking they weren't there. So when JVM asked her where they were she just said something about them staying and playing at the park longer than they were supposed to. It was very confusing.

MOO

Thank you Kamille. :seeya:
This is all confusing and causes me to worry more about these 2 little girls.
imo

I do agree. But..I also know kids just simply lose track of time, too. Is this a link or just that she is acting like a 10 year old who is at that age where they know everything, are impulsive, think they are mature and grown up, yet still are forgetful about time, leaving cell phones at home, eating candy before dinner, etc.

I'm not a body language expert, but a lot of shoulder shrugging during the interview from the dad...is what I noticed.

Mommy Misty more or less blew the whole incident off. She ended up saying something to effect of, oh they were at some park or something and time got away from them.......Misty had called daniel and he told misty to call le and report it, so thats when she reported it. but then the kids showed up at home so all was well.......

Wishbone, I recon I'm old fashioned. My kids wouldn't have been that lucky. No way I would brush that off. thanks again Wishbone.

What if the girls never left the gmas house for the bike ride? No "official" confirmed sighting except the gma.

So did she in fact call 911 to report it? From where did she call? Which house were they at? Gma's?

I do agree. But..I also know kids just simply lose track of time, too. Is this a link or just that she is acting like a 10 year old who is at that age where they know everything, are impulsive, think they are mature and grown up, yet still are forgetful about time, leaving cell phones at home, eating candy before dinner, etc.

You're right of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member