IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unverfied ABC reporter out of Chicago tweeting with this case: "Update coming on missing Iowa cousins Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins. Evansdale PD called a 4p newser. Media told "you will want to attend"

If I were there I'd tap my feet with you dude.

Local news reporting, news outlets still getting there that's the hold up.
The big guy, in front of restroom is from the local talk radio.

KWWL Live Coverage ‏@KWWLlive
The wait is apparently due to police waiting until out-of-area media show up. When they get started, we will tweet ASAP.

I have never, ever heard of police waiting around for the media, in my life.

Mind you, this whole case has been crazy...

KWWL Live Coverage ‏@KWWLlive
The wait is apparently due to police waiting until out-of-area media show up. When they get started, we will tweet ASAP.

I think the you wont want to miss this statement means they have them and waiting for out of area media means this is HUGE!

Well, dang, those far away news people need to tap into the local affiliates cause my nerves can't take this.

Delay is because they are waiting on all news media get there, they want them all there to hear the same thing at once so nothing is misinterpreted.
Per local reporter

It almost sounds like good news, the way they are phrasing it...unless it is an arrest. Very confused.

I've not been able to log on to WS and view the forums for a few weeks, due to work commitments. So why did I just log on tonight and open this thread straight away? Still have the same workload!

The suspense being built is tangible. I am sitting here in tears of fear and anticipation, desperate for them to turn to tears of joy. I have to admit I am doing a bit of mental/virtual hand holding with you guys. Hoping for the best

Anyone else in the UK, this link is working perfectly right now kwwl live presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro