IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an earlier time line could bring up the possibility of different delivery people being seen or traveling through the area or witnessing something they didn't think important because of the time frame.

I have never thought that Wylma or either of the parents have been involved in the abduction and murder of the girls. I've only questioned their time line. I have clocks in almost every room, but some people don't have any clocks except by their bed and only use their cell phone or go by tv shows starting or ending to check the time.

If the girls were seen near the lake, could they have entered or left the park through Maiden Lane to make their loop to go back home?

It may have been a delivery person, but it could also have been someone that stopped at the Auction shop, or who wanted to cut down Brovan after leaving the mall parking lot ... to head South on River ... maybe that's why the children were last seen heading West on Brovan ... maybe they then went South on River to Meyers Lake Park ... following someone that they thought was going to give them a present/surprise (Disneyland, pony ride, party, boat ride).

That was obtuse ... sorry.

Rock, Shell and Flower

Gopher, Trout and Hawk

I had a friend, years ago, who was designing a museum where the buffalo fell off the cliff. The concept was gopher, trout, hawk (water.land.sky) ... magpie ... something like that. When I read your comment of rock, shell and flower ... I had a brain fart.

I only meant to say Thank You for giving me another way of looking at this at the ground level, at the park, taking pictures.

Your perspective and input is much appreciated. I'm not always good with words, I'm only saying thank you.

Okay I'm going to take a risk and ask again. In the beginning of this case was there any mention of a white truck with a topper?

Thinking back, I thought there was and that it was in a picture parked at Meyers Lake.

I could be getting confused with another case on WS. :blushing:

imo

Okay, I just emailed Tony T. and asked him why nothing is being said. I was alittle pushy but also nice.

I asked him to ask the public for help, but I know it is the same as asking Obama to come have supper with me. ( which I wouldn't do anyway, cause....) .

There was just a lengthy story about the Angels concert on KWWl news. Heather and Drew both spoke. It looked like there was a large crowd. The story should be on the news website soon.

This is a great refresher of the 1st week the girls were missing, important details, video of the island with its "lush trees" and the Meyers Lake area.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-io...cted-abduction/story?id=16827922#.UXNUgEQo7V0

It looks like the appearance of the park has been forever changed by these two children. If you had one voice in how it should look as a memorial, what would it be?

In death, Lyric and Elizabeth are still able to make a difference.

Regarding the theory that the children were pouring juice when they suddenly saw someone outside the window, on the street, so they ran out the door without drinking the juice and chased the perp West on Brovan and South on River ... isn't the kitchen window, where they poured the juice, in the back yard?

I guess that blows that theory out of the water ... metaphorically speaking.

Okay I'm going to take a risk and ask again. In the beginning of this case was there any mention of a white truck with a topper?

I don't recall LE mentioning a white truck with camper but now that you brought it up again, I swear I remember seeing a news report from Evansdale that showed a white pickup truck pulling a boat at an intersection. I think the video was taken the day they went missing when LE was stopping and searching vehicles.
My hard drive was just replaced so I do not have any links to prove anything and I am too tired to search for the video.

We've read about people that are uninterested in the memroial and also about the changes that have been made to the Island in preparation for the memorial. We have also read about people that are not happy with the changes on the Island.

Lyric and Elizabeth have made their mark.

An Island has been designated for that memorial.. A little bit of "hey, atta go" would be appreciated in light of the "it's crap" comments.

There's no where to go but forward

... make it good!

He is a police officer in Black Hawk County (I think he works for the sheirff's office).

I hope no one is thinking that they have the inside line with a police officer. In theory it probably seems possible that cute girls are most likely more susceptible

... but police officers with the Black Hawk Counry are no spilling the beans about the investigation unless the are willing to sacrifice their job for the girl ... who is that again?

... it's like driving down Lake asking people what they saw ... should that information be published?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh