IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure have missed Three Crazy Kids posts. I hope everything is okay with her!

I have seen other cases where they have stated the same sentiment-no reason to believe they are dead and sometimes it is seen as a way to keep the case fresh or make sure people are still looking. However, they worded it incorrectly. What I suspect happened is they just slipped a bit and said it in a way that made it seem different from other cases where they say "no evidence the person or people are deceased" I don't believe they had actual evidence the girls were still alive and I do believe the girls were deceased pretty quickly after being taken.[/quote]

Ohhh Darcy !!

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!

That is exactly what I've believed all along !!

bbm - to clarify my belief - the FBI spokeswoman (?sp Brea...?) may have believed what she touted abt the girls still being alive, however, I do not believe that Abben, et al, necessarily believed the same.

IMO, Abben, et al, were "hit" by reporters w/the statements of the FBI spokeswoman and smoothly gave responses of (paraphasing here) "there's no evidence they're deceased."

and of course that was a first-theory given the circumstances, except of
course that has to be fairly clear to the victims (Dan & family) and
apparently it wasn't? The girls were killed. So whatever the value of
kidnapping the girls might of been its gone (with a vengeance) once the
girls are dead ... I wonder if any drug traces were found in the remains of
the girls? We probably will never know.

:banghead:

bbm - or at least one of them!?!

I'm not at all convinced that the "cause of death" was the same for both of our little girls...

I have seen other cases where they have stated the same sentiment-no reason to believe they are dead and sometimes it is seen as a way to keep the case fresh or make sure people are still looking. However, they worded it incorrectly. What I suspect happened is they just slipped a bit and said it in a way that made it seem different from other cases where they say "no evidence the person or people are deceased" I don't believe they had actual evidence the girls were still alive and I do believe the girls were deceased pretty quickly after being taken.[/quote]

Ohhh Darcy !!

bbm - to clarify my belief - the FBI spokeswoman (?sp Brea...?) may have believed what she touted abt the girls still being alive, however, I do not believe that Abben, et al, necessarily believed the same.

IMO, Abben, et al, were "hit" by reporters w/the statements of the FBI spokeswoman and smoothly gave responses of (paraphasing here) "there's no evidence they're deceased."

Re: underlined by foxb above: per(and TY) Saph: FBI spokeswoman Sandy Breault

An ex FBI friend of mine who was in service for 25 years told me that when LE gives you the silent treatment it means their close, real close.

Also he said the reason a killer usually doesn't bury his victim is because he wants to get far away from it fast and not spend much time around it so he doesn't leave any evidence.

I'm doing really well, thank you! :seeya: I check in often to read posts and also check for updates. Most of my opinions and my theory on this case violates TOS so I just have to :shutup: and wait and see what evolves.

I've been following the Leila Fowler case and also the Jodi Arias trial. Those keep me busy following cases that (sadly) are moving along.

I hope something breaks soon in this case...but IMHO I feel I would be a sorry soul if I held my breath waiting for an arrest. :( Praying every day I'm wrong and that LE comes through for the girls.

Hope everyone is doing well and if I have anything I feel I just can't keep my trap shut about, you all know I'll jump back in. :floorlaugh:

Google Iowa Courts Online and do a case search. DM has many court dockets. The most current ones have "questionnaire" in the description.

or try this link and search

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame

splash.jpg

O/T... and gads... am I the only one here old enough to think the judge in pic looks like "Maude?"

I have gone back three pages trying to find a post (by a treasured local) abt DM's current life in jail to which I had very much wanted to respond... can't find it !!! Please help...

I have gone back three pages trying to find a post (by a treasured local) abt DM's current life in jail to which I had very much wanted to respond... can't find it !!! Please help...

Use "advanced search", find the user's posts only, then key word would be something like Daniel Morrissey or jail or incarcerated.

An ex FBI friend of mine who was in service for 25 years told me that when LE gives you the silent treatment it means their close, real close.

Oooohhhh.... pick his brain some more!!!!!

I know the one you are referring to, and think it may have been removed since it was rumor. Or the poster could have deleted it herself for some reason.

<picture the smiley musical notes Boot's could have provided here>did you ever know you were my hero? <picture the smiley musical notes Boot's could have provided here>

Also he said the reason a killer usually doesn't bury his victim is because he wants to get far away from it fast and not spend much time around it so he doesn't leave any evidence.

or absorb 'too much?' of the experience? IE, knows victims ?

me too! She kept things rolling around here! :seeya:

ETA: I posted too soon! I see ThreeCrazyKids was here, and I missed her. :anguish:

I miss Bunnyhop too!

Ohhh Darcy !!

My sentiments exactly foxbuff! I always believed Abben felt the girls were done away with pretty quickly after they disappeared. I think that is why I was in such disbelief when the FBI came out and stated they believed the girls were still alive! Thank you for your "hitting the nail on the head" post!

I missed that too! Looking for it :lookingitup:

This is an interesting way to raise money:

A student senate fundraiser for the creation of Angel's Park in Evansdale memorializing murdered cousins Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook-Morrissey means one of 10 nominated West staff members will get a pie in the face. Attendees vote by putting money into one of the containers designated for each of the staff members. The staff member with the most money in the corresponding container gets a pie in the face.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/bi...cle_c3110145-8cfc-53f3-954a-86f5b6a59fd0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh