IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wild speculation would that be?? I'm confused.

Squeeze, thanks for posting Elizabeth's picture with poem. OT-Casey Fredrickson's trial date for Evelyn Miller's murder has been delayed from October to May 2014. I've been trying to post a link for several days now & all it will give me is a heading on here w/ no link.

I hope everyone can read this. If not, it will be on the Couriers webpage tomorrow.

ateqepyg.jpg

Oh Wow! Big lump in my throat. Was not expecting that. She was murdered fifteen (15) days before her birthday. Do we have a pattern?

OT-Casey Fredrickson's trial date for Evelyn Miller's murder has been delayed from October to May 2014. I've been trying to post a link for several days now & all it will give me is a heading on here w/ no link.

What the hell? That's ridiculous! Thought they had this murder pinned on him. That it was a for sure thing. Now his trial is delayed..........to next year?

This presser was conducted 12/05/2012. Over four months before KS & DH's abduction Dayton, IA.. Virtually all ms media questions were answered by the Sheriff with, 'I am sorry we can't release that information'...The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander, imo..

From Crankycrankerson Case Archives;
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...sey -IA-/120512BHCSO-presser-raw001.mp4.html

12/5/12 Black Hawk County Sheriff's Captain Rick Abben, Presser (raw)

- See more at: http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...-presser-raw001.mp4.html#sthash.LGh3jvdX.dpuf

So, CMF has three re-occurring addresses? 2 in Waterloo and 1 in Evansdale - Crap - that's our connection.

He knew Lyric in Waterloo and Elizabeth in Evansdale.

Was he a friend of Lyric's cousin, Jesse James Bowser the RSO?

This dude was 21 y/o and convicted of Lascivious acts with a child age 0 - 13 apparently a year ago. He was 20 at the time of the "lascivious act with the child of a minimum of 13 y/o! He lives in Waterloo.

Is JJB CMF's alibi and vice versa?

Of note, he has 2 Waterloo addresses and he just updated his address July 3, 2013.

I'm back and brought home the flu bug. So, did find out that my very close family friends are real close with the junkyard rumored to be where CMF took a "running" car to be not just junked, but crushed. He will get back to me when he finds out something. I took a drive down to an address by Gilbertville, IA (see previous post that one of you mentioned) and I CAN confirm that this person has a white truck with a white topper and after watching his interview, his story does not match up with the surveillance footage of the girls on their bikes near the Collins residence at 1222 PM I believe. Has anyone informed the police about this potential POI? I hope so. Its definitely worth checking into. I am still stuck on my original theory, however I am awaiting that vital question to be answered by our family friend. Please if you haven't informed LE about the bicyclist witness, please do so immediately. Great to be back home!

I'm back and brought home the flu bug. So, did find out that my very close family friends are real close with the junkyard rumored to be where CMF took a "running" car to be not just junked, but crushed. He will get back to me when he finds out something. I took a drive down to an address by Gilbertville, IA (see previous post that one of you mentioned) and I CAN confirm that this person has a white truck with a white topper and after watching his interview, his story does not match up with the surveillance footage of the girls on their bikes near the Collins residence at 1222 PM I believe. Has anyone informed the police about this potential POI? I hope so. Its definitely worth checking into. I am still stuck on my original theory, however I am awaiting that vital question to be answered by our family friend. Please if you haven't informed LE about the bicyclist witness, please do so immediately. Great to be back home!

I think he has been questioned.

We've discussed the bicyclist in great lengths.
We are not allowed to discuss anything other than what has been mentioned in the media...which is nothing really. He has been ruled off limits by the moderators of the board. We can't discuss his possible involvement.
*just giving you a heads up*

BBM and snipped for space/clarity - Austin Sigg (Jessica Ridgeway's abductor and killer) was too at the time he took her. Terrified me that someone so young was capable of such awful things. Not to say CMF is like Sigg, I have no idea, but it's definitely changed the way I view what young/younger offenders might be capable of.

Look at the case of Shanda Sharer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

Capsule version: Shanda was a 12 year old abducted, tortured and murdered by two 15 year old, one 16 year old and one 17 year old girls.

Three out of the four perps are now out of prison.

I don't think I overstepped my boundries. Just telling you all what I found out while in Iowa. Im still stuck on CMF. And I really don't have the energy to go back and read through all the 1000's of threads to find out what I can say or what I cant. Just saying, if he has been questioned, so be it. I just know they were looking for a white SUV type vehicle, the latest I heard. White truck with white topper could be mistaken for a white SUV type vehicle. And I never gave no names. Nite all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engel