IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
great points/observations. yes, a local would know exactly where to go. As I mentioned a few posts back; a trip from Meyers Lake to 7 bridges by vehicle takes less than an hour! 7 Bridges is such a hidden/remote area that it is doubtful anyone would hear any cries for help ...

It is surprising that we do not know of more people that saw the girls, although it was lunchtime and maybe many in the community were eating and/or napping between the hours of 12-2 p.m. KWIM

It is my hope and prayer that some folks in town, and some out on the way to 7 Bridges (especially on the farms in the distance), did see a suspicious vehicle that day and have reported it. Even though we don't know if such a report(s) exist, I hope and pray there was at least one.

It is my hope and prayer that some folks in town, and some out on the way to 7 Bridges (especially on the farms in the distance), did see a suspicious vehicle that day and have reported it. Even though we don't know if such a report(s) exist, I hope and pray there was at least one.

So do I superbee,,,So Do I !!!! :please:

I wish someone local could tell us about any "Deer Cameras" around 7 bridges.

I never knew such a thing existed but apparently it does.

Someone's recording you nearly everywhere you go.

Wasn't Hedlund the Lead Agent in the L & L investigation? Seems to be another instance of the IA Governor placing politics above Public Safety, imo.. Tragic...

One of the leads.

He was only one of the cogs, they also have the FBI still investigating, BHCSO etc.

There's an extensive discussion of the deer cameras back in one of the threads from last spring. #24-#26 or thereabouts, I think.

If you go back to my videos you can see that I noted one on one of the trees. :)

However, PRIOR to them being found there, I'm not sure there would be any just "hangin' around". Even though it's a public access for hunting, most people aren't going to just leave a deer cam out there. Most people who hunt deer (that use deer cams) are going to put the cams on private property...otherwise they are really apt to be stolen.

I don't doubt for one second those were placed there by LE. I only saw one there, but I would also put money on it that there were more that I didn't see.

Now (only because I feel like there isn't much new to talk about), here is another thing that had me wondering after we saw the deer cams:

What is LE's point of putting up the deer cam at 7 Bridges? hmmmm....:waitasec:

Do they have an idea of who did it so they are hoping to catch them go back to the scene?

Do they NOT have an idea who did it and are hoping they return to the scene? I can tell you, I didn't receive a call or anything from LE after visiting the site...so if they aren't checking on random people then what are they looking for with these cams?

IF (for the sake of argument) someone from the family WAS suspected, and returned to the scene, what would the cam show? That would be easily explainable for that person to show up there to mourn or just look at the site.

So I ask...what does LE gain from the deer cams being out there?

I wish they would tell us anything. :facepalm:

I find this very interesting. :twocents:

I do too...

...and I have said for quite some time that there is someone within this investigation (in some capacity or another) that is somehow personally involved in the case...

I don't know who, what, or how, but I have a feeling this case is being run the way it is for a reason. I fully believe the comments by LE continually saying they are "protecting the information". I just don't think it's due to the reasons that are going to end in an arrest.

JMO of course. ;)

I do too...

...and I have said for quite some time that there is someone within this investigation (in some capacity or another) that is somehow personally involved in the case...

I don't know who, what, or how, but I have a feeling this case is being run the way it is for a reason. I fully believe the comments by LE continually saying they are "protecting the information". I just don't think it's due to the reasons that are going to end in an arrest.

JMO of course. ;)

Not sure what it means, but hinky going off. :seeya:

OT-someone on mentioned on here the other day about a little girl who was kidnapped and sexually abused in Pennsylvania. A RSO has now been arrested for this. Let me tell you, after reading what he told that little girl to make her cooperate, it's makes me sick. The story is on Lancasteronline.com.

I find this very interesting. :twocents:

I would like to know the terms of his release.
Can or will he continue to investigate this case on his own?
Someone needs to break this wide open and get to the truth.

I hope he wins. This is the most RIDICULOUS reason to fire someone.

The Gov apparently is above following laws for his family (son) AND himself. :banghead:

We can all share this far and wide. For all to see. :twocents:

I will.

snipped>
Special Agent in Charge Larry Hedlund, a 25-year veteran investigator, had been lead investigator in the high-profile murders of two girls abducted from Evansdale in July 2012.

“This is not only a devastating blow to Larry Hedlund, but it’s really a bad loss for the taxpayers of the state of Iowa,” said Hedlund’s attorney, Tom Duff. “If your child is missing or you are the victim of a crime, you would want Larry Hedlund on the case.”

http://thegazette.com/2013/07/17/fi...spotted-speeding-governor-plans-to-sue-state/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV