IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything you never wanted to know and more about bail and bonds. It explains it better than I could.

http://bailbondsnetwork.com/faq.html

Jeramia has a surety bond for his 3rd degree buglary.

Case: 01071 FECR193530 (BLACK HAWK)
Citation Number:

Bail Set
Litigant Set Amount Set Date Type Seq
COOK JERAMIA WILLIAM $15000.00 09/05/2013 SURETY BOND 1

Bond Posted
Poster Agent Posted Amount Posted Date Disposition Disp Date Type
HAWKEYE BAIL BONDS/MARK GEIGER $15000.00 09/05/2013 SURETY BOND
Comment HAWKEYE

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame

About surety bonds.

http://www.superpages.com/supertips/surety-bond.html

That was my error...those mugshots are from Linn County Oregon, not Iowa. But the vinelink has his mugshot.

I have to say though, your analogies of the people in the mug shots made me snort my pop and almost choke on it. You crack me up. LOL!

I want to agree with you that none of these types of people are capable of a flawless abduction of two girls in the middle of town...but I am not so quick to forget that the majority of these types of people are EXACTLY the type of people that surrounded these girls on a daily basis.

Take any one of these people on this list and consider the fact that these girls would not only be familiar to this type of person...but possibly related to this type of person. This look doesn't scare the girls like a "normal" child or even send up alarm bells.

I thoroughly believe these girls would willingly go with people looking like this and not think they were in any danger. Add to it if the person who looks like this is a family member or even a family members closest friend and I don't doubt they'd go willingly, leaving their bikes behind and not think twice about it.

Now, I don't want believe they pulled this off flawlessly, but maybe LE is letting them THINK they did with their silence. I wish I knew...

I thoroughly enjoyed this post! You explain yourself very well, IMO. What can be a scary stranger to one child is just good old cousin Harry's friend, or the son of one of your parents' friends.

We've discussed before whether Lyric grew up in a meth lab and it seems as though she did.

I have no clue how JC got bail but I suspect squealing like a stuck pig has something to do with it.

If he vanishes he's either been murdered for blabbing or stuck in witness protection.

There are answers and arrests coming I hope.

I'm not much of a bleeding heart a lot of those folks in the mugshots had great parents who did the best they could. A lot of those folks destroy innocent peoples lives with their crimes.

JMO even ignorant teens, such as those who murdered Skylar Neese, managed to dispose of her in such a way she would never have been found, without an eventual confession. It does not take brains, unfortunately, to pull off crimes...look at the alleged bunch in Haleigh Cummings' case...just dumb luck.

JMO even ignorant teens, such as those who murdered Skylar Neese, managed to dispose of her in such a way she would never have been found, without an eventual confession. It does not take brains, unfortunately, to pull off crimes...look at the alleged bunch in Haleigh Cummings' case...just dumb luck.

Ironically you've illustrated my point.

Skylar and Haleigh's disappearances were a Team Effort.

None of the idiots would have been able to do it ALONE.

By which I mean, there are accomplices.

Maybe LE has known from the beginning who the perp(s) were and are still trying to build an iron clad case. So many family members incarcerated and LE never from day one sent out alerts that this was not a random abduction and the public at large were in danger.

BBM LOL
MOO

:goodpost:

I totally agree.

SS, JC was arrested in Black Hawk last Sept. The documents show he was released on bail, but the Feds got him for having a weapon. Felons can't have a weapon nor can convicted domestic violence criminals , which he is both. Don't know when he goes before the feds but he is currently in Linn Co. jail waiting. Squeeze found him via Vinelink.

I'm signed up to Vinelink to be notified when there's a change in his status.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...e=jeramia&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

*IIRC, the gun he had also had the serial number filed down, anyone else remember that?

I found the article again. It did have the serial number removed.

Police tracked the vehicle using the SUV’s license plate and found a 9mm Hi-Point pistol with the serial number scratched off and a knife under the seat, records state.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...cle_e5d6289a-3555-590f-bbd2-73492f092bf6.html

Federal Firearms Offenses

The preservation of serial numbers is also a concern. A person violates federal law if he knowingly delivers, transports, or accepts any firearm with a serial number that has been changed, removed, or destroyed.

http://www.pagepate.com/experience/criminal-defense/federal-crimes/federal-firearms-offenses/

So ummmmm...why did he make bail again!? :eek:

Maybe he had a good reason for acquiring a gun.

Maybe he was scared.

We've discussed before whether Lyric grew up in a meth lab and it seems as though she did.

I have no clue how JC got bail but I suspect squealing like a stuck pig has something to do with it.

If he vanishes he's either been murdered for blabbing or stuck in witness protection.

There are answers and arrests coming I hope.

I'm not much of a bleeding heart a lot of those folks in the mugshots had great parents who did the best they could. A lot of those folks destroy innocent peoples lives with their crimes.

Yes, you're right. Dan and Misty lived in a house on Campbell when Dan was arrested. It's now on the state list of meth labs.

They were living together in a method lab despite probation, previous convictions and a no-contact order.

This crew just doesn't give a toss do they?

Another sad part to Elizabeth and Lyric's story is that MCM, DM,& JC are all nice looking people who could of had a wonderful family life & job if not for the drug addiction. It just baffles me why some people would want to screw up their whole life for drugs!

They were living together in a method lab despite probation, previous convictions and a no-contact order.

This crew just doesn't give a toss do they?

I think this was near the beginning of their troubles.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

So ummmmm...why did he make bail again!? :eek:

Maybe he had a good reason for acquiring a gun.

Maybe he was scared.

Maybe he did not make bail at all, but was released so that poi's would think that he blabbed in order to get it.
LE might just sit back and watch to see who " comes for him", or wait until he is get scared enough to run right back of his own volition and give them all up.
It might land him in jail, but at least it's not a coffin. imo.

Maybe he did not make bail at all, but was released so that poi's would think that he blabbed in order to get it.
LE might just sit back and watch to see who " comes for him", or wait until he is get scared enough to run right back of his own volition and give them all up.
It might land him in jail, but at least it's not a coffin. imo.

Interesting. I never gave JC much thought until now.

Yes me too.

His early overdose was an indicator of guilt...Moo...or, of guilty knowledge.

But just out of curiosity, what would his motive have been? That's what hangs me up here. I don't see a motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute