Not open for further replies.
He has no idea where he thinks the girls are
No one knows where they are

have nothing to indicate they are in Evansdale
nothing to indicate they are not in Evansdale

Not scaling back in any means

At this time his understanding all are cooperating

Can't tell poly results

They brought a psychic in - (Abben didn't)
They are giving their opinion - no two having same vision

Abben: more people who were at Meyers Lake Friday are coming forward #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:13 PM
have contacted LE
by Chris Essig - Courier 6:13 PM
Paddleboat people have come forward after request for people on Meyers Lake was made #evansdalesearch

I did not bring a psychic in (inresponse to question about psychic involvment)

but we have had some calls from psychics

taking ALL leads seriously

discussing his kids and how he would want every avenue chased down.

Abben: If we knew where they were, they would be back #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 6:14 PM
Abben: no one knows where they are, if we knew where they are they'd be back #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:14 PM
We're taking every lead seriously, when asked about bring in psychics
by Chris Essig - Courier 6:13 PM
Where do you think the girls are? I have no idea. This is a nationwide search. #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 6:13 PM
Where do you think the girls are?
Abben: I have no idea; this is a nationwide search going on now. #evansdalesearch

We're taking seriously everything...treating everybody same.

No info if girls still alive. hope so. on 11th day; want to remain hopeful...

reporter questioning timeline and witness to girls on bikes or witness to see bikes on trail.

Well, you crook, you better hope you're never family of a victim who gets discussed on WS because all possible aspects of that conviction will be snarked over. What were you trying to conceal? Does this mean you try to hide other things?

I wish I could say I was 100% joking but...

I think, God forbid, that if something would happen to ANY of our family members, we'd be done in anyway, since they would just have to check our google history and they'd throw away the keys!

Abben: Tips and leads come in continually. No two psychics have said the girls are in the same place.

Went over timeline, with no mention of 12:20 bike finder. Then asked about it, but spokesman, denies all knowledge.

80 psychics can tell you 80 diferent things. No two have said they (girls) are in the same place.

Someone has seen these girls on that day and knows what's going on.

They are taking everything seriously (the psychics)

No additional info that they girls are still alive
now in 11th day
longer this goes on - statistic show the probabilities go down

Not aware of the time line and the witness the reporter is talking about (GEEEZ - he still doesn't know about TG!!!) Last seen on video at 12:15.

He really seems to be avoiding that witness sighting of the bikes!

Abben: had 80-90 ppl call claiming to be psychics/mediams; all giving their opinion; no two having same vision #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:16 PM
Abben: at this time, my understanding is that everyone is cooperating; can't discuss whether people are passing polygraphs #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:15 PM
They were last seen at 12:15 pm on their bikes in downtown Evansdale
by Chris Essig - Courier 6:15 PM
We are not scaling back by any means, he said, adding they are continuing to move forward in the case #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 6:15 PM
Abben: Whatever we need to use, we're going to use, continue moving forward; do what we can #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:15 PM
Authorities reiterate they are not scaling back search efforts. #evansdalesearch
by KCRG via twitter 6:15 PM
Apparently video of girls' last sighting has been released
by Chris Essig - Courier 6:15 PM
Abben: any lead comes in is forwarded; over at command center; lead came in out of state; FBI calling FBI in that state #evansdalesearch

"Someone has had to see those girls on that day."

[Same as he emphasized yesterday.]

This seems odd to me too. The only time I get an "I miss you" from any of mine, it is either because they have been away from me visiting other relatives or when they are not feeling quite ok (sick, injured or really sad) and I am off at work. The "I Love You" I get all the time but "I Miss You" just gives me goose bumps.

I used to leave my Dad stuff like that all the time when he was away on business though. I haven't seen it mentioned, did her dad travel for work?

From what I have read and heard, Lyric did not attempt to run away days before going missing. She and another cousin (maybe TB's daughter, I don't recall) went to the park down the road from the cousin's home and did not return home when expected. The adults searched for them at the park, did not find them there and just after calling police to report them missing, the girls turned up. They had lost track of time, reportedly.

This is reported to have happened 4 days prior to Lyric and Elizabeth were abducted.

Just a couple of days before they went missing Lric and her Dad had a misunderstanding and Lyric's dad told her to do her chores she got mad and started to pack her suitcase . Granma went to her huged her and said : It will be ok . That's what I read on an interview maybe some one another Sleuther might recall .

Hi, I've been following this board for about a week, and the girls case since the beginning. I do not live in the area, but am friends of a relative of Elizabeth's parents.

This may have been covered (so forgive me if it has) but what struck me as odd from the very beginning, was the use of the word "Abducted" by the family. (mainly Misty, Tammy, and Grandma). As a mother myself, it seemed like such an alarming word and odd choice. They consistently used the word abducted way before the FBI or other authorities used it. Why were they so quick to dismiss the lake? Or just that the girls had wandered off, maybe lost or hurt somewhere? No, immediately they said abducted. To me it felt like such a contrived, planned out word.

Just my thoughts from the beginning.

:welcome: to WS. Great first post. I have the same question in mind.

Abben: Now in 11th day; longer goes on, statistics show probabilities go down; want to remain upbeat and hopeful #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:17 PM
Did a psychic come in? Abben: We have talked to them and given us their opinion. No two are giving the same opinion #evansdalesearch
by NancyNewhoff via twitter 6:16 PM
Abben: That's an additional 80 leads to follow; have to do that; doing everything we can to get girls back #evansdalesearch
by eSchettler via twitter 6:16 PM
Family members are cooperating with investigation. #evansdalesearch

They are taking everything seriously (the psychics)

No additional info that they girls are still alive
now in 11th day
longer this goes on - statistic show the probabilities go down

Not aware of the time line and the witness the reporter is talking about (GEEEZ - he still doesn't know about TG!!!) Last seen on video at 12:15.

He really seems to be avoiding that witness sighting of the bikes!

doesn't he just tho.

It has produced nothing but a few leads (walking around and knocking on doors and stopping cars)

We will do it again if we need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member