IA IA - Jodi Huisentruit, 27, Anchorwoman, Mason City, 27 June 1995 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Private Investigator Steve Ridge announced Thursday he’s doubling the reward for information leading to the recovery of Huisentruit’s remains. He had been offering a reward of $50,000 in the case since last year. Now that reward is up to $100,000.

“This is my final attempt to break the silence of those who are withholding information”, Ridge said in a news release. “Jodi’s family, friends and the entire Mason City community deserve to know what happened to this budding young media superstar.”

He says the offer will be good through June 27, the anniversary of Huisentruit’s disappearance.

Thanks for remembering her birthday!!!
She should be here on this earth, married with kids and a long great
Career !!!!
Hoping that this recent announcement by the Iowa AG's office will speed a resolution on its way in Jodi's case:

(Should *not* be behind a paywall, by the way.)

"We’re using boats, we’re using infrared technology, we’re using different kinds of magnets to try and detect something,” said Ridge. “And by the way, there are people that have knowledge. I guarantee you at least two people know where Jodi’s remains are.”

June 27th 2024
''She would have turned 56 earlier this month.
FindJodi is hosting a gathering to honor Jodi and appeal for information to find her.
The event will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday morning, in front of the TV Studio where she worked, located at 112 N. Pennsylvania.
Patty Wetterling, Jacob Wetterling’s mother, will be the main speaker at the gathering.''
''Patty shared memories of Jodi and appealed for answers in FindJodi’s Episode 11 podcast. You can listen here.
We will have a crew at this event and you can look for coverage on this throughout the day on KTTC.''
1719488762081.png

June 27th 2024
''She would have turned 56 earlier this month.
FindJodi is hosting a gathering to honor Jodi and appeal for information to find her.
The event will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday morning, in front of the TV Studio where she worked, located at 112 N. Pennsylvania.
Patty Wetterling, Jacob Wetterling’s mother, will be the main speaker at the gathering.''
''Patty shared memories of Jodi and appealed for answers in FindJodi’s Episode 11 podcast. You can listen here.
We will have a crew at this event and you can look for coverage on this throughout the day on KTTC.''
View attachment 513614
Does Steve Ridge have access to all the information within Jodi's case file? This would include MCPD, FBI, DCI, etc. Also, I'm not sure why he thinks a larger reward would convince a person (or persons) to provide information that would incriminate them. After how many years, he really believes this person (or persons) care to help close this case because he says they won't be arrested/convicted and they will receive a rather large lump sum of money... seems a little far fetched, in my opinion. Wish I knew all the secrets that these investigators are keeping from everyone and why odd things happen (like the release of her journal to the media) yet no one is held accountable or it's shrugged off as nothing when it appears that those people who are supposed to be protecting the community... are recklessly handling personal information in a high profile case. Not sure how Jodi struggled to fight her abductor yet no DNA but a partial palm print was found and a strand of hair that could or could not be related to the crime anyways. The whole way this case was initially handled (and prior incidents such as reporting feeling stalked, etc) is the reason this case is/will be nearly impossible to solve. How the hell does a key to a car get bent yet no DNA is found. I would think leaving DNA is much easier than bending a car key but then again, it's a mere thought. The fact that people could call and harass her without leaving any type of log/trace through phone lines/companies is absurd. Did the MCPD always disregard calls regarding people being (feeling) stalked. The most irritating part of all this is the MCPD and their lack of sincerity to protecting their community during the 90's. The fact that I've read about numerous different MCPD officers coming and going through the department, shows how inconsistent and unreliable they were with their employees, let alone the community they were supposed to be serving. I just hope that karma has made its rounds to those who involved in Jodi's disappearance.

Private Investigator Steve Ridge announced Thursday he’s doubling the reward for information leading to the recovery of Huisentruit’s remains. He had been offering a reward of $50,000 in the case since last year. Now that reward is up to $100,000.

“This is my final attempt to break the silence of those who are withholding information”, Ridge said in a news release. “Jodi’s family, friends and the entire Mason City community deserve to know what happened to this budding young media superstar.”

He says the offer will be good through June 27, the anniversary of Huisentruit’s disappearance.
The reward money is useless. No one is going to incriminate themselves for money that won't be actually rewarded to them. It's a nice thought for those trying to solve it but come on, everyone knows that it's not going to happen this way. After this long, those who have info, would have came forward already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim
Back