IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
godzorphan said:
At some point I might start another thread on the 1980's SRA phenomenon. I think it's important all sides of that issue get discussed.
I'd be interested in your perspective on that subject. I'm sure I'd learn a lot from what you have to say.

I did try to be respectful when mentioning it, in posts #48 and #50. If anyone felt I was not respectful, in those postings, well...please forgive me.

Roy Harrold whilst I do not always agree with your posts , you are always respectful and polite. I enjoy them.Whilst I do not always post here I read all the Johnny posts everyday.

Godzorphan - I sent the rest of that data to you today.
I hope you get somewhere with it.

I keep going back to Noreen's claims that Johnny told her that the government and FBI was involved in the *advertiser censored* ring. That is one of the reasons so many people have dismissed her claims. But it doesn't take much to convince a child of a conspiracy to keep them captive. If they later learn that this guy is from the FBI and that guy is from some form of the government, even as an adult, that could solidify their beliefs.

Now with the news about Foley coming out, I have to wonder- did he have any connection to any of the alleged members of the *advertiser censored* ring?

WHO TV, Des Moines, has a brief update:

http://tinyurl.com/gw4de

Not much new in it - the DCI talked to someone who was "believed to be in the picture" (it doesn't say, who believed this person was in it or which picture), but the guy said it's not him in the picture.

Is this: "Meanwhile, West Des Moines police have received another anonymous letter",
an error on the part of whoever wrote up WHO's report or are there two anonymous letters? Does anyone know?

I'm disgusted that Foley seems to have victimized, at least verbally, teen pages serving Congress - and just as disgusted that others in his caucus apparently knew he "had a problem" along those lines and didn't expose him themselves. They clearly don't fit my definition of "sincere people who care about families and children", so I hope they all get defeated in the coming election at the very least.

It's somewhat, but only somewhat, heartening that they seem to be falling over each other in calling for an investigation of themselves and I am glad the FBI will be looking into the whole matter.

As for any connections to the alleged sex slave/ *advertiser censored* ring...who knows, this could be 'the big break' adherents to that theory have been waiting for I suppose.

Let me clarify something. I don't believe in a government wide conspiracy. But I do believe that it would be easy to convince a child that there is one. And that that would be one good way of making sure that the child didn't try to escape.

mysteriew said:
...Now with the news about Foley coming out, I have to wonder- did he have any connection to any of the alleged members of the *advertiser censored* ring?
This story does seem to fit "nicely" into the conspiracy theory, doesn't it? Especially when you factor in the number of Congressmen who have been discovered favoring teenage / young adult males (and the fact that their peers seem to have turned a blind eye to the problem). Makes ya' kinda wonder...

mysteriew said:
Let me clarify something. I don't believe in a government wide conspiracy. But I do believe that it would be easy to convince a child that there is one. And that that would be one good way of making sure that the child didn't try to escape.
Yes, I understood you were saying something like that. I think most people would have understood you but I thank you for clarifying nonetheless.

It's an interesting idea, and seems plausible to me as something child abusers might pull - try to convice their victims that "telling an authority" won't do them any good because all the authorities are "in on it" too. Did I get that right?

Howard Fineman of Newsweek just said on MSNBC that the FBI is contacting all of the pages that were involved with Foley, however "many are concerned that they are intimidating the pages to stay silent and reveal nothing".

Sounds an awful like the Franklin Case

Franklinfiles said:
Howard Fineman of Newsweek just said on MSNBC that the FBI is contacting all of the pages that were involved with Foley, however "many are concerned that they are intimidating the pages to stay silent and reveal nothing".
Could you please provide a link to that, or otherwise help me to find that - because I can't.

mysteriew said:
I keep going back to Noreen's claims that Johnny told her that the government and FBI was involved in the *advertiser censored* ring. That is one of the reasons so many people have dismissed her claims. But it doesn't take much to convince a child of a conspiracy to keep them captive. If they later learn that this guy is from the FBI and that guy is from some form of the government, even as an adult, that could solidify their beliefs.

Now with the news about Foley coming out, I have to wonder- did he have any connection to any of the alleged members of the *advertiser censored* ring?
This is exactly what I've been thinking all day. I'm a few pages from the end of NG's book and this plays right into what she had been saying all along. I don't know how I feel about the full blown conspiracy theory but anything is possible. I don't want to start a political war but from the Franklin coverup to republicans in high places the Foley story sure seems to fit the bill.

inquiringmindz said:
This is exactly what I've been thinking all day. I'm a few pages from the end of NG's book and this plays right into what she had been saying all along. I don't know how I feel about the full blown conspiracy theory but anything is possible. I don't want to start a political war but from the Franklin coverup to republicans in high places the Foley story sure seems to fit the bill.
Its not just republicans :)

On July 14, 1983 the House Ethics Committee concluded that Rep. Dan Crane (R-Ill.) and Rep. Gerry Studds (D-Mass.) had engaged in sexual relationships with minors, specifically 17-year-old congressional pages. In Crane's case, it was a 1980 relationship with a female page and in Studds's case, it was a 1973 relationship with a male page. Both representatives immediately pleaded guilty to the charges and the committee decided to simply reprimand the two.

full article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_page_sex_scandal

Not to be defensive, but there is a world of difference between having sex with a seven year old and a seventeen year old.

Lurker Steve said:
Not to be defensive, but there is a world of difference between having sex with a seven year old and a seventeen year old.
7 year old? Maybe i missed a post somewhere.

Roy Harrold said:
Yes, I understood you were saying something like that. I think most people would have understood you but I thank you for clarifying nonetheless.

It's an interesting idea, and seems plausible to me as something child abusers might pull - try to convice their victims that "telling an authority" won't do them any good because all the authorities are "in on it" too. Did I get that right?

Something like that, but more along the lines of

"you are part of a secret government project, and if you even tell anyone you will be breaking the law. Mr. So and So is from the goverment and Mr. So and So is from the FBI and they are here to oversee this project and they will make sure you never talk about it again" type of thing. Doesn't make it real, but when they find out that Mr. So and So is from the government and Mr. So and So is from the FBI, it would sure make it believable.

Another headline from today that shows perversion in politics. Remember that in the Franklin Cover-up they mentioned Bohemian Grove and all of the sick things that take place there involving politicians partaking in homosexual & pedophile activities. Here is a brief excerpt:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061004/ap_on_el_ge/west_virginia_senate;_ylt=AtvKn_BgmouOIWyP8MwSHlKs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3OXIzMDMzBHNlYwM3MDM-

W. Va. lawmaker embarasssed by photos

My family has urged me not to withdraw from the election and I will work with them to make a decision in the immediate future," State Sen. Randy White, a Webster County Democrat, said in a letter to newspapers in his district.
An apologetic White also wrote that he was "shocked" and "horribly embarrassed" after WCHS-TV aired photos depicting him and at least two other men wearing only body paint.

"The pictures were taken approximately two years ago in private and were stolen from my personal computer," said White, 51, a married father of three. "I am not sure why they were given to the media, but I must assume for obvious political reasons."

WCHS said it received the photos anonymously on a compact disc. The various photos, censored by the station, were shown for about 80 seconds during a 5-minute news segment alleging White was the apparent victim of a blackmail plot. The station aired the segment during several newscasts last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l