IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, West Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a late comer to this case and have spent a good part of the day reading up on it. Many twists and turns and a lot of questions, apparently unanswered or questionably answered for the most part, right? I would really like to have a better read on Johnny's mother, Mrs. Gosch. I wonder about her and will try to watch an interview of her if I can find one, just haven't had time yet with all the reading. Other than that, all I can say is what a strange and intriguing case.
ETA: I also have questions about Johnny's father, though different types of questions, if you know what I mean.

I'm a late comer to this case and have spent a good part of the day reading up on it. Many twists and turns and a lot of questions, apparently unanswered or questionably answered for the most part, right? I would really like to have a better read on Johnny's mother, Mrs. Gosch. I wonder about her and will try to watch an interview of her if I can find one, just haven't had time yet with all the reading. Other than that, all I can say is what a strange and intriguing case.
ETA: I also have questions about Johnny's father, though different types of questions, if you know what I mean.

I highly suggest you purchase the ''Who Took Johnny'' documentary. You can find it on Vimeo, It really changed my entire viewpoint on the case and was very well done. Paul Bonacci is interviewed, he is now a father.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/whotookjohnny

I highly suggest you purchase the ''Who Took Johnny'' documentary. You can find it on Vimeo, It really changed my entire viewpoint on the case and was very well done. Paul Bonacci is interviewed, he is now a father.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/whotookjohnny

Thanks, I checked over on vimeo and all it offers is the trailer. It states that this title is unavailable in my region. I also wonder why it's not available on video. Maybe later...

Really want to watch this film. It's impossible to find. Will it be showing again? What kind of distribution do they have. Does Rumur no how to distribute a movie? Doesn't appear

Really want to watch this film. It's impossible to find. Will it be showing again? What kind of distribution do they have. Does Rumur no how to distribute a movie? Doesn't appear

[video=youtube;VwCVz-OqFBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwCVz-OqFBw[/video] Three parts on youtube.

Mr harrold , armchair , astrokitty , great posts! Cut through all the candy floss and bs.

Some of my questions,

Has mrs Gosch given any money to the various people that claim to have info on johnny over the years?

How far apart distance wise are the 3 missing boys abduction sites?

Is there any previous life history on the people allegedly involved with johnnys post abduction life?

What happened to johhnys dad? Any info on him since ?

Is mrs Gosch the only witness to the phone calls before the event , after and also the " visit " ?

Can we say for definite the witness to the car and two men on the abduction day are correct?

Thanks, mark.

I have a couple of side by side photos that u would like to put on here but don't know how. Any idea how to get photos on here? One is the composite I see online and the other is a picture of a relative to that goofy Aquino person I have read about too

I last heard that Johnny is alive and living in Mexico, had aids and doesn't want to be contacted. But of course this was in 2012

From different posts I have read their is the aqino that supposedly pick him up at some farm house which I assumed didn't mean he was the one that a picture was drawn of as the driver of the car. If and when I ever figure out how to put these photos on here side by side you will see a striking resemblance

From different posts I have read their is the aqino that supposedly pick him up at some farm house which I assumed didn't mean he was the one that a picture was drawn of as the driver of the car. If and when I ever figure out how to put these photos on here side by side you will see a striking resemblance

I do not know how to take two photos anywhere and merge them into a side by side of one photo. But if you look above your post ( in a reply ) and see the little icon that looks like a photo with a tree on it, 3rd from the right , you click that and then select from your computer or from a file and then upload. Maybe you could put them into two posts.

I last heard that Johnny is alive and living in Mexico, had aids and doesn't want to be contacted. But of course this was in 2012

Where did you hear this? Is there a link? TIA

<snip> While reading an article about the missing boy Marc Allen (I believe all 3 of them are connected), there was a comment from a person regarding a man named Roger D. Matice who had been convicted of molesting a 12 year old paper boy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in 1966. Matice was 24 at that time. Then in 2012 he was convicted of child *advertiser censored* in Texas at the age of 71. This guy is obviously a pervert so what I would like to know is what he was up to in between those two incidents from 1966-2012. Johnny Gosch, Eugene Martin, and Marc Anthony's abductions all fall within that timeframe. I did a simple people search on this guy and found that he graduated from the University of Iowa which is in Iowa City, only about 100 miles from Des Moines. I also found that he has/had family in Iowa as well. I wonder if he was there in the 80's and if LE ever looked into this guy concerning these missing boys? Oh, and interestingly enough, Matice was also a paper boy when he was a teen. I'm posting the links to the articles for reference.

Newspaper article of 1966 conviction in Cedar Rapids
http://newspaperarchive.com/cedar-rapids-gazette/1966-04-12/page-3

Article from 2012 conviction of child *advertiser censored* in Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Rive...ng-child-*advertiser censored*-173430271.html

Marc Allen article- scroll down to the comments and refer to the one posted by someone named 'Andrea'
http://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/marc-allen/

Can we talk about this guy? I'd like to see the mugshot and police sketch side by side.

Oh. my.god. I just stumbled into this case. I am going to start at the very beginning.....but I believe it.

Sadly this case has become the result of a bunch of strange theories, I can't say if I believe them, but lets look at the facts. There were 5 witnesses to this abduction, two paper carries who were brothers, an adult paper carrier, neighbor Mike Rossi, and another neighbor P.J. Smith, I got the names from the movie who took Johnny. The two paper carriers were there when Johnny was approached by the man driving the Ford Fairmont. Mike rossi claims the man in the ford fairmont approached Johnny before he met up with the paper carriers before he was approached a second time. That would explain why Johnny turned to one of the paper carriers and told him he was scared and heading home when approached by the man again asking for directions. After the paper boys another neighbor PJ smith hears some noise outside, and allegedly looks out his window and sees Johnny being thrown in the Ford Fairmont while it speeds away running the stop sign heading to the interstate. I don't think his allegation is accepted as credible by law enforcement, since it can't really be confirmed. Johnny was gone within 10 minutes of the paperboys coming back and seeing his wagon there but Johnny nowhere to be found.

The other paperboys also claimed a tall man was following Johnny, the car also took off when Johnny starting heading home, this is the last credible sighting of Johnny. So first off, it's really odd that no one neighbor saw him being abducted, although this was a quiet suburb you would think more than one neighbor would be outside waiting for the sunday paper. Johnny was almost the size of an adult male at age 12, so he probably would of put up a fight, but somehow no one heard anything besides pj smith allegedly. I think something that is overlooked is that Johnny might have been held at gunpoint to be forced into a car, he seemed to have been knowledgeable about kidnappings if he had a gut instinct that something was wrong. It is also strange that the one time he goes on the route alone, he gets abducted. He was most likely being watched until he was on the route alone.

It seems as if more than one person was involved in his abduction, I know the popular theory is that he was sold into the sex trade which is very much possible, but I personally think he was sold to a local pedophile who must of hired someone to grab him off the street. West des moines was an upper middle class neighborhood, so they probably had the money. A popular theory is that his father was involved in his abduction but I just can't see it, I think it's unfair to accuse him without any evidence. Noreen and John SR. both basically used all their savings looking for Johnny and both went out aggressively.

I can't say Johnny visiting his mother in 1997 didn't happen, but it's probably unlikely even though I honestly hope it happened. Johnny is probably buried somewhere in west des moines, maybe in someones basement or yard. If he is indeed alive, which is possible, I hope he's living in peace and enjoying his life.

I thought I was quite familiar with all aspects of this case but I just read something I didn't know and I don't know if it's true. Has anyone heard that Mr. Gosch usually accompanied Johnny on his route except for the day he went missing?

I thought I was quite familiar with all aspects of this case but I just read something I didn't know and I don't know if it's true. Has anyone heard that Mr. Gosch usually accompanied Johnny on his route except for the day he went missing?

@ the 2:40 mark Noreen says that her or Mr. Gosch would accompnay Johnny on his route.

[video=youtube;frw3AyY0-KM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frw3AyY0-KM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frw3AyY0-KM[/video]

@ the 2:40 mark Noreen says that her or Mr. Gosch would accompnay Johnny on his route.

[video=youtube;frw3AyY0-KM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frw3AyY0-KM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frw3AyY0-KM[/video]

So Emilio and Bonacci just decided to drive around until they found a kid by himself? The speculation is off regarding Johnny being scoped out prior to his abduction if his dad always accompanied him.

Why did Johnny decide to go out by himself that particular morning?

Why didn't his parents notice he was missing prior to the neighbor's call if his father regularly got up early to accompany him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back