Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they checked her fitbit data already, but I wonder what kind of phone MT has? Google maps tracks loads of data. Do we know if they have checked that?

Maybe that's what brought them back to the farm?

Apologies if this was already asked. I am new to WebSleuths (this is my first post) and am having a hard time keeping up to date on posts!

iPhone

My point is: the video shows one of MT's running paths, which she might or might not have jogged along that morning / afternoon / evening. That deep-rut tire tracks appear in the path shown in the video is creepy.

Frustrating......

Yes, I believe she could have run that way sometime, just not the 18th. If she was seen on West and on Jackson I don't see why she would run back past her house. I just think it's either the reporter doing poor research or a deceptive video. IMO

Honestly...LE should not be saying so many times that she is alive, believed to be alive etc...when they search fields, woods and ponds day after day...lots of folks take their words to heart...there may be a lot of shocked people soon...:( I know I am cynical but that is partly due to 8+ years here on WS...

They can be searching for her alive and searching for her body at the same time. Until they find her body, they are going to presume she is alive.

Yes, kind of saying, Here yes, I was here or what really?

I'm wondering if she was actually wearing the shirt or holding it. If she was planning on getting into the car and driving to work, you might not put on the shirt you're going to have to wear the whole day. My impression from the interview with the cousin on Nancy Grace was that she was given the shirt the day before. It's just possible that she was planning on putting it on when she arrived at the daycare before going to the field trip to the fair. Maybe she was wearing a rain jacket and shoved it in the pocket. Might not want it to get wet in the rain. I also wondered if she didn't try to plant a clue as to where she was being taken. This is pure speculation and very far-fetched at that.

the shirt theories..

-planted (why would someone who live nearby toss a shirt in the ditch from the carwhen they could add it to their burn pile at home? It could be an attempt to say don’t look at me)

- tossed out car window (why was the shirt in the car? If the shirt was removed in the car that makes sense , but why wasnt it left with wherever Molly is left. Unless she is still alive somewhere)

-dragged by wild animal

-maybe mollie tossed it as a plea for help? Maybe she was never wearing it— but had grabbed it to bring to work. Either late at night if she was meeting up with someone, or in the am.

I'm wondering if she was actually wearing the shirt or holding it. If she was planning on getting into the car and driving to work, you might not put on the shirt you're going to have to wear the whole day. My impression from the interview with the cousin on Nancy Grace was that she was given the shirt the day before. It's just possible that she was planning on putting it on when she arrived at the daycare before going to the field trip to the fair. I also wondered if she didn't try to plant a clue as to where she was being taken. This is pure speculation and very far-fetched at that.

Not at all, I thought the same thing

The old guy on whose land Abby and Libby were found made bad impressions on camera all along...kind of a Thomas Markel vibe lol...but he was just that, an old man who drank too much. He looked nothing like the image but he was put thru quite the ringer. Jmo

the shirt theories..

-planted (why would someone who live nearby toss a shirt in the ditch from the carwhen they could add it to their burn pile at home? It could be an attempt to say don’t look at me)

- tossed out car window (why was the shirt in the car? If the shirt was removed in the car that makes sense , but why wasnt it left with wherever Molly is left. Unless she is still alive somewhere)

-dragged by wild animal

-maybe mollie tossed it as a plea for help? Maybe she was never wearing it— but had grabbed it to bring to work. Either late at night if she was meeting up with someone, or in the am.

Not at all, I thought the same thing

- She jumped out of the car and the shirt was somehow lost in a struggle to get her back in the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat