Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to walk my own neighborhood. Upscale safe. After day 2 had a stalker. I quit. He scared me. I can't imagine an alone woman feeling safe jogging.
Join a shooting range. Buy a handgun with a safety (not a Glock). Take a handgun safety class. Practice! Get a concealed carry license. Wear it concealed on your body (not in a purse) and feel safe again.

I started concealed carrying (keeping a 9mm on my body) after my neighbor was attacked by pitbulls and I was completely helpless to stop them.

Last edited:
I'll confess--I don't have much optimism about this case. Or rather, I'm highly optimistic that it'll be solved, but I doubt that it'll be solved in a way that makes anyone happy.

I'm sorry to say I agree with you. It was awful listening to Mollie's Mum's telephone interview last night on the hln website my heart breaks for her family.

Okay - as someone else said - I was here yesterday and now I'm about 800 posts behind....
I know about the Fitbit - searching cornfields now?

Anything else new that I might have missed skipping over about 20 pages?

TIA! :)

Okay - as someone else said - I was here yesterday and now I'm about 800 posts behind....
I know about the Fitbit - searching cornfields now?

Anything else new that I might have missed skipping over about 20 pages?

TIA! :)

Page 41
LE have said Her Bf and brothetr are not suspects.

FBI are re -searching areas already searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ