Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a great move as it is putting her photo in the hands of folks from all over the state.

Has there been any sort of vigil for her? Is that peculiar if not by this time?

Moo

This is what LE gives credit to John Walsh for doing so effectively when Adam was missing: Relentlessly keeping the buzz going. Mr. Tibbetts may prove to be exceptional at it, since he is a marketing executive after all.

I have been following from thread #1 ...many of the questions new people are bringing up have been hashed and rehashed starting from there until here. You will get MUCH detailed information if you go back and read all the threads. I know..its long and time consuming, but I can almost guarantee if you ask it now, its been asked and gone over with a fine tooth comb in the threads before this one. Perhaps over the weekend, you can make it your bedtime reading.

This is a good idea. Occasionally I do this with cases that I didn't follow closely when they were happening. It's interesting to see where the theories were from the first report up through conviction (hopefully) or whatever the status is today. Building a knowledge bank of crimes helps a lot in predicting and following what will happen in new cases too. JMO!

Then why not put Mollies actually Fitbit, phone or piece of clothing on the property to make him look really guilty. Why plant a ping.
Possibly the red shirt was there. Or possibly the ping there was what made them search. I don't know where she is, but somebody may have intentionally brought her electronic devices there to throw off investigators. Maybe her actual devices are nearby and just haven't been found yet. I really don't know enough about electronics to speculate about that in an educated manner.

Santa doesn’t read social media. Right?
That's the Easter Bunny.
joker-smiley.gif

Seriously, if you want to do some sleuthing, hop over to The Unidentified and help us bring unidentified remains home to their families. Namus estimates there are over 10,000 unidentified remains listed in Namus or held in various LE and medical examiner's offices around the country. There's only a handful of us working there. We need people who can sleuth genealogy sites, find vintage jewelry and clothing, dig up (figuratively speaking) old newspaper articles about the finds, and on and on. We'd love to have you!

I grew up thinking the FBI knows everything. They know what you are going to do tomorrow, before you do it. I think they have every social media post sent and received for years from mollie. Her Fitbit and phone location. Yet they still spent a lot of time at the “pig farm”.
Yes. They aren’t there for 4H activities.

Then why not put Mollies actually Fitbit, phone or piece of clothing on the property to make him look really guilty. Why plant a ping.

I think the idea is the fitbit could be somewhere in those fields or woods, undiscovered. The perp might not have known it was going to rain and storm and go undiscovered for weeks.

I'm not positive about this, but I believe it was said that the dogs were put downstairs whenever they were left home alone. I'm guessing it was because they had a bit of separation anxiety, but it did sound like they might get destructive if left on their own upstairs. As for the father, I think he's maybe living in a fairy tale world. My guess there is that LE had told him that they had evidence that MT had been doing homework that evening, and he told the press that she had gotten home and was doing homework late in the evening. I really do think this all makes perfect sense when looked at it as a completed puzzle, but right now we're still missing too many pieces. MOO

Where was it proven she did not return home?
It hasn’t been. I’m saying that Mollie’s mom’s strong statements that she does not believe Mollie returned home, to me, indicate that she has either not had any info (such as was apparently given to the neighbor re: returning home safe, etc) to that effect OR the initial thought that she had returned home has since been debunked by additional evidence

It hasn’t been. I’m saying that Mollie’s mom’s strong statements that she does not believe Mollie returned home, to me, indicate that she has either not had any info (such as was apparently given to the neighbor re: returning home safe, etc) to that effect OR the initial thought that she had returned home has since been debunked by additional evidence

Oh ok. Gotcha.

I have been following from thread #1 ...many of the questions new people are bringing up have been hashed and rehashed starting from there until here. You will get MUCH detailed information if you go back and read all the threads. I know..its long and time consuming, but I can almost guarantee if you ask it now, its been asked and gone over with a fine tooth comb in the threads before this one. Perhaps over the weekend, you can make it your bedtime reading.

No one is going to be able to read 21 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman