DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
MISSING: Search ongoing for 20-year-old UI Student

UPDATE - Police have sent searchers home for the day with no sign of missing 20 year-old Mollie Tibbetts.

UPDATE - At least 100 people are out looking for a missing 20 year-old woman in Poweshiek County.

Investigators now say Mollie Tibbetts was last seen dog sitting for at a friend's house late Wednesday night. When no one heard from her Thursday, they reported her missing.

Crews are out searching around the Brooklyn area for any sign of Tibbetts, At this point, investigators aren't sure if foul play is involved.

[...]

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

* Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a private message. DO NOT discuss them in the thread.

* If you see a post that violates TOS, please do not reply to it. Alert the post ASAP.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed. Sites such as reddit or sub-reddit are not approved to be linked, referenced or discussed.

Last edited:
Posted this in the last thread, but moving it here...

Going off the idea that she came home after her run, and whether or not she left again of her own volition, the quotes in articles about how they've pinpointed the direction of her run are interesting.

"We are one week into the investigation. Mollie disappeared last Wednesday evening on July 18th. Ever since then the investigation has been at full speed. We feel pretty confident with the timeline we've put together and the direction of travel she was going when she was on her run," said Mitch Mortvedt with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation.
Source:
Family and friends expand the search for Mollie Tibbetts

From the previous thread, in response to your post ChuckMaureen. (I'm not sure how to use this new WS site, or bring over the posts from previous thread, sorry all)

LE and FBI are not saying much or giving any indication to the public to be aware or observant. The info provided by LE not only feels minimal but it feels like it is purposefully not being clear. What has been released is all over the place and with the FBI involved, I would assume they are there for more than support. Are they attempting to make the perp slip up?

Also, I have often seen LE tell the public to be on the lookout for individuals who missed work, had scratches on their body, are acting strangely, inserting themselves into the investigation, etc...the LE tell the community what to look for and request that kind of tips or assistance.

JMO

Interview with Mollies friend who mentions “new evidence”?

Wow. Things that stick it to me. He wants answers and some info and isn’t sure really what’s going on. Last he spoke with her is a month ago, doesn’t seem like a close friend, especially as they roll all those photos with all female friends. I don’t find this person to be someone close to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980