Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *ARREST* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely unbelievable. The only shame here is IA doesn't have capital punishment. Disgusted beyond belief. Normally I'm not a vengeful person but I'm pissed. A young life is taken and a family and community destroyed for no reason. :mad::mad::mad:

So he got out of his black car and then chased after her on foot ? omg, poor Mollie

This is what I'm hearing it as too. The only place on her jog that was very remote was that dirt stretch of 385 before it turns into Des Moines, I hope I'm getting that number right. Of course, it could have happened somewhere else and there just happened to be no one around.

From the presser:

Perp tracked her, followed, and haunted her. Mollie's last moments were fear. She threatened him that she was calling police and she was unable to follow through and save herself. Perp believed to be in area 4-7 years, and led LE to her body. LE had no comment on the status of the reward.

Heart breaking....

Last edited:
He's the only one charged with first degree murder. He's at the county jail. Said earlier they don't really know about motive yet. Autopsy scheduled for tomorrow, results take 4 to 6 weeks.

Her digital footprint played a role in the investigation.

Tragic event, but doesn't occur often. JMO, the sheriff was trying to reassure the public about their safety, saying this kind of thing is rare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member